116,000 Americans Died in 1957 "Asian Flu" Pandemic, No Lockdown, World Did Not End

We should be comparing this pandemic to those in 1957 and 1968, as they were equal, at least, in virulence and lethality — And we weathered them without committing economic suicide.
And it wasn't made into fake news 24/7. Interesting to see reactions in my community. About half are wearing masks outside and the rest rolling their eyes like "bullchit!"

This is getting the same reaction mine did from getting posted back then......

No one wants to talk about it.............Almost the same thing........Amazing isn't it?

I guess somewhere in this thread is hidden the question.. "is the lockdown doing anything??"..
..so is it? Well are the daily cases still coming in, yep. Has the virus buggered off, nope. So therefore is the lockdown working... nope. I think.
The government just has to implement it, because uptight science boffins advise them to do it. And the police love it, cos they can go around shutting down parties that they're not invited to. Because nobody would invite the police to anything. Because they're nazi assholes.

I said this on these boards months ago..........hmmm.........

1957 the same thing happened............hmmm
No it was not the same. The virus was detected early on and a vaccine was ready by the time the disease affected the US.

That's only 116,000 died cause there WAS A VACINNE. THERE IS NO VACINNE FOR THIS FLU, AND THAT'S WHY MORTALITY RATES WERE PROJECTED HIGHER WITHOUT QUARANTINE.

If there was a vaccine then that tells me that flu was even worse, to rip through the population even with a vaccine. No economic suicide.

Forum List

Back