12 Dead in Mass Shooting at So.Cal Bar

Apparently, OP thinks government is the fix for everything. They've done a fine job separating us into groups and stirring up hate between us. Yeah. That's the way to keep us "safe".

I think this is obviously a fake news story.

It has to be impossible to have a shooting like this in the state with the most stringent state wide gun control laws in the country. I mean the guy was using high capacity magazines. How can that even be possible when California bans high capacity magazines?

It looks like the ban on high capacity magazines, ban on semi autos and the worthless background checks and waiting periods and all that other bullshit didn't do jackshit, did it?

This is a great example of how stupid gun control laws are. They are worthless to stop crime but they sure as hell takes away the ability of the citizens to protect themselves.

The thing that will be hilarious is that the response by the idiot Moon Bats in Commie California will do. The morons will enact even more stupid worthless gun controls.

Last edited:
11:15 p.m. last night. Twelve dead, and they are still counting. Dead include the gunman, who went into a local Country-Western bar & grill having it's weekly College Night and began by shooting the security guard and cashier, then entered and began spraying bullets at college students with his rapid fire gun. Twelve dead include one of the first deputies on the scene.

Thousand Oaks is considered one of the safest communities in the country. Just like Parkland was.

People, it is time we stopped talking and started doing something about this. It is beyond ridiculous that we are no longer safe to go grocery shopping, pray in our church, go to yoga class, or to a bar to dance. Or to work. Or to school.

Something has to be done to stop this. Not just talk this time. It is time to actually do something. January approaches. Make sure your legislators know what you think will help make this country SAFE AGAIN.

Just another day in America, another shooting. When you go out to the bar, and get drunk, just remember to take your gun with you because you never know if the urge to just shoot the fuck out of people in a drunken state might not take over your brain.

Wait, no, leave your gun at home, and then when you're drunk as fuck, then other people can shoot you up.

Wait, no, stay at home, it's not safe outside. You can only protect your family if they're in a nuclear bunker with at least 10 trizillion rounds of ammo for each family member for the chain guns in the pillar box on the roof and the semi-automatics for the concrete tight corridors.

Remember children, the world's not safe, buy cotton wool.

California has strict gun laws, so why did the state fail to protect those people?

11:15 p.m. last night. Twelve dead, and they are still counting. Dead include the gunman, who went into a local Country-Western bar & grill having it's weekly College Night and began by shooting the security guard and cashier, then entered and began spraying bullets at college students with his rapid fire gun. Twelve dead include one of the first deputies on the scene.

Thousand Oaks is considered one of the safest communities in the country. Just like Parkland was.

People, it is time we stopped talking and started doing something about this. It is beyond ridiculous that we are no longer safe to go grocery shopping, pray in our church, go to yoga class, or to a bar to dance. Or to work. Or to school.

Something has to be done to stop this. Not just talk this time. It is time to actually do something. January approaches. Make sure your legislators know what you think will help make this country SAFE AGAIN.
Right on cue.

California has some of the strictest gun laws, so what do you propose that can fix the issue?

A proper LIbEral response would be to call for even more of the same poison that is causing the sickness in the first place.

No one even cares anymore about the dead, do they?

No one cares in the US about mass shootings. Its become just a fact of life in the US. Knifes are so much worst.

I have a better chance of being killed on 59 in Houston because of drivers like you using their cellphone and texting.

Almost three thousand deaths so far this year just on Texas Highway system so when will you guys start caring and stop driving?

I'll take freedom. I can provide for my own safety.

Really. When you were compelled to provide information about yourself in order to require a gun, did you tell the government no? Did you tell them you favored freedom and that compelling you to provide this information was a violation of your 1st amendment? When the government compelled you to provide information about yourself in order to require a gun, did you tell them no? Did you tell them that compelling you to provide information about yourself in order to require a gun was a violation of your 5th amendment? Did you tell the government that the requirement to provide this information was a violation of your 10th amendment since the requirement to provide this information is not a power of the federal government specifically defined in the Constitution? Hm? Did you?

Do you know how completely stupid you sound when you say that you profess to favor freedom, yet voluntarily piss your constitutional rights away in order to require a gun?

It doesn't seem to me that you're very defiant at all.
Seems to me you are like the school yard bully who's full of crap.

A country bar?

So Republicans were the targets?

Was the gunman a Democrat?

Was this caused by WATERS AND PELOSI?

These are all very relevant questions that we must ask all over the news immediately.

Doesn’t California have the best gun laws?

This couldn’t have happened in California because liberals have made California a perfect state.

It is Nevada and Arizona fault... Wait, it is Trump fault... Wait, it is Bush jr. fault... Wait, is Hitler allow?

Doesn’t California have the best gun laws?

This couldn’t have happened in California because liberals have made California a perfect state.
Obviously we don't have many details. What we do know is 12 dead. Compare that to gun happy Florida Orlando club shooting, 49 dead.

To all the families and friends of the victims, I would like to offer my sincere thoughts and prayers

I would also like to assure them that their gun rights will remain secure and that nothing will be done to impede their ability to obtain the weapon of their choice

And yet YOU adamantly and consistently vote for policies that are directly responsible for killing them
well my oh my, aren't you "Sincere"?

Forum List

Back