12-Year-Old Shoots Intruder

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. "Bryan County sixth grader Kendra St. Clair told ABC News she was home alone when there was a loud banging on the door, followed by glass shattering and the intruder entering the house.

2. ...called her mom, who told her to get the gun and hide in the closet.

3. Kendra was in the closet, on the phone with the 911 dispatcher and gripping the .40 caliber Glock when she saw the closet doorknob start to turn.

4. “When he turned the door handle I shot toward him with my mom’s gun and it hit him right here in the arm.”

5. It was the first time Kendra had ever fired a gun. Police said the bullet traveled through the closet door and struck 32-year-old Stacy Jones in the shoulder, prompting him to flee from the house.

6. He survived and has been charged with first-degree burglary.

7. “She did everything she was supposed to do and as a last resort, she did what she had to do to protect herself,” Golden told KFOR."
12-Year-Old Girl Home Alone Uses Family Gun to Shoot Intruder | Video | TheBlaze.com

“She did everything she was supposed to do......."

Thank goodness for the 2nd amendment.

1. "Bryan County sixth grader Kendra St. Clair told ABC News she was home alone when there was a loud banging on the door, followed by glass shattering and the intruder entering the house.

3. Kendra was in the closet, on the phone with the 911 dispatcher and gripping the .40 caliber Glock when she saw the closet doorknob start to turn.

4. “When he turned the door handle I shot toward him with my mom’s gun and it hit him right here in the arm.”

5. It was the first time Kendra had ever fired a gun. Police said the bullet traveled through the closet door and struck 32-year-old Stacy Jones in the shoulder, prompting him to flee from the house.

7. “She did everything she was supposed to do and as a last resort, she did what she had to do to protect herself,” Golden told KFOR."
12-Year-Old Girl Home Alone Uses Family Gun to Shoot Intruder | Video | TheBlaze.com

yes

good story

She used a gun to defend herself in her own home.

I have never had an objection to this.

How about when someone is attacking you in public? You dont the right then to protect yourself? Seems you leftards want it both ways. Its ok to shoot someone thats entered your home yet we cannot do the same in public when someone is trying to violate your rights and cause bodily harm.

How about when someone is attacking you in public? You dont the right then to protect yourself? Seems you leftards want it both ways. Its ok to shoot someone thats entered your home yet we cannot do the same in public when someone is trying to violate your rights and cause bodily harm.

There is no need to carry a gun in public. Have a gun at home to protect your home, but not walking down the street.

Forum List

Back