12 yr old commits armed robbery on video

I can’t shoot a 12 yr old
Really
I don’t even have a pistol

No
Only my hands or a shotgun
Seems a shotgun is the only weapon I can’t screw up

That woman could have just walked around the counter and shoved a pen in his eye and grabbed the gun.
The little piece of shit wasn't even paying any fucking attention to what he was doing!
Boy, I could have really fucked him up.........and I would have LOVED every second of it!

Here lies the problem with Biden's America, that's one of the reasons the age of criminals is getting lower and lower.:confused:

1654483533242.png

From the report...

''Reports indicate he obtained his guardian’s gun that was locked in some sort of safe or cabinet at his residence, but conflict as to how the child accessed the locked gun. WWMT reports that police said the child entered a code to get into a safe, but WOOD-TV, citing police, stated that he forced his way into a locked cabinet.''

So. Just as a reminder, when Biden gets up there yelling at clouds about ''enacting safe storage laws,'' ponder for a few minutes about how you think they'll be enforcing them.

Are the gonna send armed men from the government to come inspect your property? And what if you don't consent? Are they gonna try to Waco your ass?

Are they gonna try to mandate specific storage technology to keep and secure (and register in a database) your arms?

Something along the lines of the way Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff made a fortune off of mandating his xray machines in airports or something?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back