120 new victims come forward in Diddy case

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Includes children as young as 9.

But what's really interesting is how many kingpins in entertainment and liberal politics are going to get attached to this.

The Diddy Freak Outs were visited by many A listers.

He's never going on trial. They are going to Epstein him.

I bet he'll be in his cell fapping while reminiscing about raping Justin Bieber when Grim Reaper pays a visit.

Ordinarily, criminal defendants like Diddy would be well advised to keep quiet about it

But in this case, I'd recommend that he spill the beans on everyone ASAP. Get it out there, and they'll be less cause to have him to be suicided like Epstein.

Since apparently Diddy is a big fan of violating men's buttholes, prison should be ok with him.

Ordinarily, criminal defendants like Diddy would be well advised to keep quiet about it

But in this case, I'd recommend that he spill the beans on everyone ASAP. Get it out there, and they'll be less cause to have him to be suicided like Epstein.

Since apparently Diddy is a big fan of violating men's buttholes, prison should be ok with him.
He should let it be known he has a dead man's switch, that if anything happens to him, his lawyer will immediately release the list publicly. I think he knows if the list is released, he's a dead man, or at least will never see the light of day again.

Produce some evidence he hung out with him, especially at the parties you're desperate to link him to, and we can talk. Until then, not so much.
Desperate? A google search is almost as easy as breathing. Nothing desperate about it. Next you'll try to say Trump didn't hang with Jeff Epstein, either.

Desperate? A google search is almost as easy as breathing. Nothing desperate about it. Next you'll try to say Trump didn't hang with Jeff Epstein, either.
Define "hang with". Both Epstein and TRUMP! were wealthy people and crossed paths as wealthy people do. TRUMP! didn't, for example, go to Epstein's Island and abuse little girls, which is what you're hoping people will believe.

Now, back to what you raised. Do you have any evidence that TRUMP! went to any of Diddly's parties or not?

Posing for a photo isn't "hanging out" with someone. Trump posed with the Clintons as well as the Pope. Jimmy Carter's old lady posed with John Wayne Gacy.

Posing for a photo isn't "hanging out" with someone. Trump posed with the Clintons as well as the Pope. Jimmy Carter's old lady posed with John Wayne Gacy.
Exactly. One loves when the usual suspects drag out that photo as "proof" that they are somehow linked, when the very wealthy cross paths like that all the time and often pose for pictures together. Any linkage is usually ephemeral, vanishing as soon as their paths diverge. Or do you think they believe a picture of a teenybopper posing with Taylor Swift is proof that they are BFF's?

Yeah, sure. All the people in Epstein's black book were just wealthy and crossed paths. :rolleyes:
IOW, you don't have evidence. Tell you what, produce Epstein's black book with TRUMP!'s name in it, including context to show why it's there and we can talk.

I, OTOH, will point to when TRUMP! kicked Epstein out of his resort as evidence they were not so linked.

IOW, you don't have evidence. Tell you what, produce Epstein's black book with TRUMP!'s name in it, including context to show why it's there and we can talk.

I, OTOH, will point to when TRUMP! kicked Epstein out of his resort as evidence they were not so linked.
Oh yes I forgot they had a falling out after a long friendship. Anyways, google exists, so its crazy to me that you try to deny Trump had any kind of relationship with Epstein or Diddy.

Trump banned Epstein because he found out that Epstein propositioned an underaged Mar a Lago employee.

Forum List

Back