127 year old statue being removed in oakland

Maybe it's that you don't know what those words mean

Sure I do. Different cultures and ethnic groups were to live in harmony, respecting each other's cultures and heritages.

Instead we see that one ethnic group, is being targeted to have their culture and heritage destroyed.

THus, all that talk was lies. Those who fought for "integration" and "civil rights" were actually fighting for just switching who gets discriminated against.

Sure I do. Different cultures and ethnic groups were to live in harmony, respecting each other's cultures and heritages.

Instead we see that one ethnic group, is being targeted to have their culture and heritage destroyed.

THus, all that talk was lies. Those who fought for "integration" and "civil rights" were actually fighting for just switching who gets discriminated against.
Lol speaking of targeting an ethnic group and destroying their culture... why you love statues about that so much?

"Grrrr part of my culture and heritage is that I destroyed your culture and heritage and loved it; why you no like that???" :laugh:

This is lie.

No one is being ‘targeted,’ no culture is being ‘destroyed.’

A monument to ignorance, racism, and hate is being removed, and appropriately so.

Lol speaking of targeting an ethnic group and destroying their culture... why you love statues about that so much?

"Grrrr part of my culture and heritage is that I destroyed your culture and heritage and loved it; why you no like that???" :laugh:

The statues are only the current line of attack. Your pretense that this is an isolated issue, and not part of a massive trend, is a lie designed to fool retarded children.

Very young retarded children.

The statues are only the current line of attack. Your pretense that this is an isolated issue, and not part of a massive trend, is a lie designed to fool retarded children.

Very young retarded children.
The problem with you Qtards is that nobody ever has any idea what you're talking about

It’s a monument to ignorance, racism, and hate – no wonder conservatives oppose its removal.

It is part of group's heritage. The goal was sold as everyone living together in harmony and tolerance.

We worked and supported that goal, and suddenly, you fucker reach some demographic tipping point, and it's like,

1629245783723.png

This is lie.

No one is being ‘targeted,’ no culture is being ‘destroyed.’

A monument to ignorance, racism, and hate is being removed, and appropriately so.

Your idiocy is noted and dismissed. You have picked on one sub group and targeted them.

And all of a sudden, society evolved little by little, just like it always has!!! :eek:

Nope. People like you, sold the idea(s) of multiculturalism and diversity on the promise of tolerance and acceptance and living in harmony.

That is not what you are doing. THe people that said this shit like this would happen, were derided as wacist and shunned.

And now they have been proved correct.

You people are lying scum of the earth.

That is not what you are doing. THe people that said this shit like this would happen, were derided as wacist and shunned.
Of course they were. "Give these n***ers rights, and one day they'll remove statues of their enslavers from their neighborhoods!"

Of course they were. "Give these n***ers rights, and one day they'll remove statues of their enslavers from their neighborhoods!"

Your spin is noted and dismissed.

But the other people were promising that everyone would live in peace and harmony.

Tell me Augustine, are we living in peace and harmony?

Your spin is noted and dismissed.

But the other people were promising that everyone would live in peace and harmony.

Tell me Augustine, are we living in peace and harmony?
We never have. Name one time in our entire history.

Most of those statues were built under Jim Crow times. They're far from ancient. So what if over the course of 80 or so years a neighborhood decides it wants to change a small part of itself?

We never have. Name one time in our entire history.

Most of those statues were built under Jim Crow times. They're far from ancient. So what if over the course of 80 or so years a neighborhood decides it wants to change a small part of itself?

Because it violates how the policies of inclusion and integration where sold.

The policies of today, that build our modern society, are now revealed to be build on lies.

The consent of the governed that was given, was obtained by fraud.

THus the policies and the changes wrought by them, are illegitimate.

Because it violates how the policies of inclusion and integration where sold.

The policies of today, that build our modern society, are now revealed to be build on lies.

The consent of the governed that was given, was obtained by fraud.

THus the policies and the changes wrought by them, are illegitimate.
After that I'm really just thinking that I'm talking to an actual racist here, and so to continue with you would be irrational. So good night and I hope things get better for you.

Forum List

Back