🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

13 Ap 2019 "No Religion" Statistical Tie

I was brought up in the church but I am not 'religious' per se.

IMO religion has been it's own worst enemy & are to blame for their own dwindling numbers.
I don't say that lightly, or without insight.

............. on blue mountain god will save us put the pieces back together ..........

'religion' is in the darkness ..............

Not surprising considering the downward spiral we've taken in morality the past 2-3 decades.

Bleating when a corporate religion says 'jump' has nothing to do with "morality".

Right. I'm sure the lack of religious association over the past few decades has had nothing to do with declining marriage rates, increasing divorce rates, increasing broken homes, increasing drug addiction, loading 5 year old boys up with pharmaceuticals because "they think they're a girl" and vice versa, promotion of mental illness as "normal and healthy", celebrating sexual deviancy & degeneracy as "progressive and natural" or the slaughter of 60 million innocents on the altar of "women's rights".

Nope, no parallels at all.

Not surprising considering the downward spiral we've taken in morality the past 2-3 decades.

Bleating when a corporate religion says 'jump' has nothing to do with "morality".

Right. I'm sure the lack of religious association over the past few decades has had nothing to do with declining marriage rates, increasing divorce rates, increasing broken homes, increasing drug addiction, loading 5 year old boys up with pharmaceuticals because "they think they're a girl" and vice versa, promotion of mental illness as "normal and healthy", celebrating sexual deviancy & degeneracy as "progressive and natural" or the slaughter of 60 million innocents on the altar of "women's rights".

Nope, no parallels at all.

Correct. Glad you figured that out.

There are also those here who think social shifts have something to do with "political parties". They too are blind to the simple fact that culture leads everything else. I guess it's a way of trying to pin it on some scapegoat, as if every dynamic has a simple and solitary catalyst. Either very naïve thinking or very lazy. Or both.

No bout a doubt it, the topic is on time, though capitalism also produces dispossessed, deterritorialized, divorced, just as it does cars and toothpaste. The fellowship issue we can address, because Shults lays out a good argument for it that goes back to the neolithic (Iconoclastic Theology). Morality, sin, guilt, and the protection racketism that goes with it is also covered well in other atheist texts. The massive exodus showing up in the stats is a worldwide expression (regardless of what the media says just before Easter) that knowledge is replacing the fairy tales and myths of faith.

Forum List

Back