13 best zingers from Hillary's speech on foreign policy, diplomacy, and the big orange idiot.

Hm nothing about when your ambassador asks WEEKS before an attack for extra security just ignore him then blame a video or when in a war zone LIE about coming under sniper fire.
GOP cut State security, Mr. BS Monday Morning QB dupe- probably WAS triggered by the video, hater dupe. First lady 22 years ago, brainwashed functional moron- that was hardly a normal welcoming ceremony, twit.
You are STILL claiming it was the video? ROFLMAO SHE was SOS it was HER job to give them more security not say WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE afterwords.
So does the CIA and everyone else outside your BS GOP bubble, chump. So you think out of all the attacks/protests that day thoughout the ME, it was the only one that had nothing to do with it? Your whole party is totally misinformed. Great job!.

Chances are you know nothing factual about her, dupe. The whole article is quotes.

Right, I've been locked in a basement with a bunch of mushrooms for the last 35 years.

(sarcasm)

I know her 'vaunted' experience boils down to 18 years of being First Lady, 10 in Arkansas, 8 in DC

I know she carpet bagged from Arkansas to NY to win a Senate seat. (took no chances there, did she)

I know that as First Lady she had far more name recognition and free advertising than any opponent Republicans could have brought against her.

I know the same held true for her second 'election' to the Senate.

I know that she could beat a first time senator in her first run for the presidency, and she's have a bitch of a time beating an independent for the nomination this time.

I know she pulled her SoS position out of a Cracker Jacks box that Obama gave her as a consolation prize.

I know she blew her first SoS trip with a reset button.

Need I go on about what I 'don't know' about her?

You also know all the claims made about Trump in today's speech are backed up with recordings of him saying them. Trump is unfit for the job he wants and you know that too.

Which is why you couldn't pay me to vote for either.
You seem to accept a lot of bs innuendo and gossip/propaganda. Sorry about her being a (VERY active) (ridiculously attacked) First Lady.

Which of it was bs?

Which was innuendo?
All of it, dupe.

Yes. She gave what was billed as an important speech on her foreign relations positions, and spent the time babbling about Trump.

How typical. She has nothing.
You're a fucking idiot. Every time she direct quoted Trump, it was self explanatory why she held the opposite position. Does your kind really think it's OK to kill the families of terrorists?

What do little terrorists grow up to do?

What about Timothy McVeigh?

Nothing could be more irrelevant to the issue of Islamist terrorism than McVeigh.

You feel Arabia should have nuclear weapons?

I believe no one should have nuclear weapons but the United States. Since that is impossible, I believe we should have more than anyone else.
Trump said kill the families of terrorists. Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist. Duh! Try to connect the dots.

523bf6b880718.image.jpg

Right wingers feel these people should have been killed. The family of a terrorist.

Chances are you know nothing factual about her, dupe. The whole article is quotes.

Right, I've been locked in a basement with a bunch of mushrooms for the last 35 years.

(sarcasm)

I know her 'vaunted' experience boils down to 18 years of being First Lady, 10 in Arkansas, 8 in DC

I know she carpet bagged from Arkansas to NY to win a Senate seat. (took no chances there, did she)

I know that as First Lady she had far more name recognition and free advertising than any opponent Republicans could have brought against her.

I know that she could beat a first time senator in her first run for the presidency, and she's have a bitch of a time beating an independent for the nomination this time.

I know she pulled her SoS position out of a Cracker Jacks box that Obama gave her as a consolation prize.

You also know all the claims made about Trump in today's speech are backed up with recordings of him saying them. Trump is unfit for the job he wants and you know that too.

You seem to accept a lot of bs innuendo and gossip/propaganda. Sorry about her being a (VERY active) (ridiculously attacked) First Lady.

Which of it was bs?

Which was innuendo?
It was all direct quotes.

(sarcasm)

Which of it was bs?

Which was innuendo?
All of it, dupe.

All of it, dupe.

That tells me the only thing you know about Hillary is she has a D behind her name

(sarcasm)

Which of it was bs?

Which was innuendo?
It was all direct quotes.

Lost again, dean?

read the thread

Which of it was bs?

Which was innuendo?
All of it, dupe.

All of it, dupe.

That tells me the only thing you know about Hillary is she has a D behind her name
Ever heard of policy, or just bs character assassination, hater dupe?

Which of it was bs?

Which was innuendo?
All of it, dupe.

All of it, dupe.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me which of my comments were bs and or innuendo.

"All of it" is a rather broad brush

She wasn't First Lady for 18 years?

She didn't carpet bag from a Red state to a Blue state to guarantee a senate seat?

She didn't have an advantage by being a sitting First Lady?

She didn't screw up the visit to Russia with a Reset Button?

etc

Why no answer?

cool

franco reads Cosmopolitan online
Google News duh. Try it sometime, dupe.

9. "A Trump presidency would embolden ISIS. We cannot take that risk. This isn't reality television — this is actual reality."

10. "So it really matters that Donald Trump says things that go against our deepest-held values. It matters when he says he'll order our military to murder the families of suspected terrorists. During the raid to kill bin Laden, when every second counted, our SEALs took the time to move the women and children in the compound to safety. Donald Trump may not get it, but that's what honor looks like. And it also matters when he makes fun of disabled people, calls women 'pigs,' proposes banning an entire religion from our country, or plays coy with white supremacists. America stands up to countries that treat women like animals, or people of different races, religions, or ethnicities as less human."

11. "What happens to the moral example we set — for the world and for our own children — if our president engages in bigotry? And by the way, Mr. Trump — every time you insult American Muslims or Mexican immigrants, remember that plenty of Muslims and immigrants serve and fight in our armed forces. Donald Trump could learn something from them."

12. "Now imagine Donald Trump sitting in the Situation Room, making life-or-death decisions on behalf of the United States. Imagine him deciding whether to send your spouses or children into battle. Imagine if he had not just his Twitter account at his disposal when he's angry, but America's entire arsenal. Do we want him making those calls — someone thin-skinned and quick to anger, who lashes out at the smallest criticism? Do we want his finger anywhere near the button?"

13. "This election is a choice between two very different visions of America. One that's angry, afraid, and based on the idea that America is fundamentally weak and in decline. The other is hopeful, generous, and confident in the knowledge that America is great — just like we always have been."

I clicked on your link, it took me to Cosmopolitan.

And it's not surprising that a womans magazine would back a woman.

Tho I find it surprising that a womans magazine would back THAT womam

Chances are you know nothing factual about her,

And apparently you don't either or you would realize that the old hag is corrupt, dishonest, untrustworthy, unqualified, and doesn't have a good track record.

But I guess you're more content on remaining gullible and ignorant. :cuckoo:

Enjoy your award stupid. :lmao:

LibKoolaid.jpg

Which of it was bs?

Which was innuendo?
All of it, dupe.

All of it, dupe.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me which of my comments were bs and or innuendo.

She didn't carpet bag from a Red state to a Blue state to guarantee a senate seat?

etc

Why no answer?
Sorry she was First Lady. That was 16 years ago and Tuzla hurried ceremony was 22. I guess you don't know what irrelevant bs and character assassination are... I know you fools admire Putin, I guess you want a strong man here. THEY LIVE IN NY, and we're proud to have them here. Brainwashed functional jackass.

cool

9. "A Trump presidency would embolden ISIS. We cannot take that risk. This isn't reality television — this is actual reality."

10. "So it really matters that Donald Trump says things that go against our deepest-held values. It matters when he says he'll order our military to murder the families of suspected terrorists. During the raid to kill bin Laden, when every second counted, our SEALs took the time to move the women and children in the compound to safety. Donald Trump may not get it, but that's what honor looks like. And it also matters when he makes fun of disabled people, calls women 'pigs,' proposes banning an entire religion from our country, or plays coy with white supremacists. America stands up to countries that treat women like animals, or people of different races, religions, or ethnicities as less human."

11. "What happens to the moral example we set — for the world and for our own children — if our president engages in bigotry? And by the way, Mr. Trump — every time you insult American Muslims or Mexican immigrants, remember that plenty of Muslims and immigrants serve and fight in our armed forces. Donald Trump could learn something from them."

12. "Now imagine Donald Trump sitting in the Situation Room, making life-or-death decisions on behalf of the United States. Imagine him deciding whether to send your spouses or children into battle. Imagine if he had not just his Twitter account at his disposal when he's angry, but America's entire arsenal. Do we want him making those calls — someone thin-skinned and quick to anger, who lashes out at the smallest criticism? Do we want his finger anywhere near the button?"

13. "This election is a choice between two very different visions of America. One that's angry, afraid, and based on the idea that America is fundamentally weak and in decline. The other is hopeful, generous, and confident in the knowledge that America is great — just like we always have been."

And apparently you don't either or you would realize that the old hag is corrupt, dishonest, untrustworthy, unqualified, and doesn't have a good track record.

LibKoolaid.jpg
Actual EVIDENCE of any corruption or dishonesty, sexist angry old white man hater dupe? Masters in History here. You?

Which of it was bs?

Which was innuendo?
All of it, dupe.

All of it, dupe.

etc

Why no answer?
Sorry she was First Lady. That was 16 years ago and Tuzla hurried ceremony was 22. I guess you don't know what irrelevant bs and character assassination are... I know you fools admire Putin, I guess you want a strong man here. THEY LIVE IN NY, and we're proud to have them here. Brainwashed functional jackass.

Do you snort Kool-aid right out of the package, or do you have an IV hookup?

The discussion is her EXPERIENCE, or rather, her lack of.

and that goes back 35 years.

You jerks have pulled up drunk driving tickets, business practices, military service from 50 years ago, her lack of experience from her 35 years attached to politics is fair game

cool

LibKoolaid.jpg
Actual EVIDENCE of any corruption or dishonesty, sexist angry old white man hater dupe? Masters in History here. You?

You got a "Masters in History". So what, big deal. You still continually prove that you really don't know shit about what the Hildabeast is really like. You only pretend to. :eusa_liar:

You're just another typical gullible and ignorant lib. :lol:

All of it, dupe.

All of it, dupe.

etc

Why no answer?

Do you snort Kool-aid right out of the package, or do you have an IV hookup?

The discussion is her EXPERIENCE, or rather, her lack of.

and that goes back 35 years.

You jerks have pulled up drunk driving tickets, business practices, military service from 50 years ago, her lack of experience from her 35 years attached to politics is fair game
Meanwhile, Trump has experience in what, beside scamming, lying, and conning? Hillary was a fine NY senator and SOS. Of course your brainwashers allow none of that talk...You morons make malevolent gossip/past history your whole platform. Oh and tax cuts for the richest (and soaking the middle class that follows...)

LibKoolaid.jpg

You got a "Masters in History". So what, big deal. You still continually prove that you really don't know shit about what the Hildabeast is really like. You only pretend to. :eusa_liar:

You have no evidence, just brainwashed Pubcrappe. Change the channel, hater dupes. Talk about gullible. I know, their charity is totally corrupt (No evidence), she's in bed with Wall St (ditto) etc etc etc (ditto)...
Total Pub Propaganda BS: ACORN, Kenyan Muslim Marxist,Tides, Mosque, Death Panel, lose your doctor, huge costs, DEBT CRISIS, Obama Recession, stimulus failed, Barney Frank, Nazi Soros, Nazi socialists, Volt suqs, Iran making bomb etc etc. :eusa_liar::cuckoo::lol: (ditto)
I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry

LibKoolaid.jpg

Masters in Rush Limbaugh? or what other outlet of bought off hate/bs, hater dupe? All the same SHYTTE/lies/spin. A disgrace. Like you two.

LibKoolaid.jpg

Another American who decides by the personality of candidate lol- just get the best liars- GOP. Try policy.

Hillary Clinton won't tell us the truth about what happened on the night of the Benghazi attack, but covered it up by blaming a video, and they put the video director in prison on a drummed up parole violation charge.

Hillary Clinton won't tell us the truth about what happened on the night of the Benghazi attack, but covered it up by blaming a video, and they put the video director in prison on a drummed up parole violation charge.
Only in dupe world. Video it almost undoubtedly was DUH. Only Fox etc keeps the mystery going, dupe.

Forum List

Back