13 month old baby that was killed in GA, teen on trail today

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Brunswick teen goes on trial in killing of toddler | Georgia News - Home

I know the area where this is. I only live 40 minutes away and it is a primary black area. Of all the people in the area why did he seek out the white Mom and baby mother. Maybe she was an easy target who knows but I highly doubt knowing the area.. Now the teen is saying defense is saying on the INFANT MOTHER REALLY is involved really???

Last edited:
Where is the outrage in Sharpton as well he says he would go to a white childs side if they are targeted with racism. He had just as much evidence with Trayvon when he went down there and make a huge stink only to find out he was not a racist in the trail ..

Damn, he's 15 and going to big boy prison? He's gonna get alot of that forbidden jungle love when he gets there. He's gonna make someone REAL happy.

Where is the outrage in Sharpton as well he says he would go to a white childs side if they are targeted with racism. He had just as much evidence with Trayvon when he went down there and make a huge stink only to find out he was not a racist in the trail ..

1. Were the perps charged right away or only after a month of people asking why not?

2. Anyone making heros out of the perps?

I know the area where this is. I only live 40 minutes away and it is a primary black area. Of all the people in the area why did he seek out the white Mom and baby mother. Maybe she was an easy target who knows but I highly doubt knowing the area.. Now the teen is saying defense is saying on the INFANT MOTHER REALLY is involved really???

The defense is going to say that the mother deliberately went out with no money intending that the child be killed so she could cash in on the baby's life insurance policy.

I see many stories in the local paper of babies being beaten and shaken to death by their own parents or in laws, where is the outrage by the OP?

1. Were the perps charged right away or only after a month of people asking why not?

2. Anyone making heros out of the perps?

the perp, Trayvon, was made a deity

I see many stories in the local paper of babies being beaten and shaken to death by their own parents or in laws, where is the outrage by the OP?

BULLSHIT> I get pissed if any child is hurt!!! Unless it is a teen and they started the trouble!!

You people sit here and bash on a dead horse long enough you will, and are becoming the stick.

The defense is going to say that the mother deliberately went out with no money intending that the child be killed so she could cash in on the baby's life insurance policy.

If they do, that would make it more of an apt comparison to the Zimmerman case....yes.

Forum List

Back