13 month old boy shot and killed in Milwaukee

Brain....magazine capacity had nothing to do with this....it was violent criminals that did this....did you see the video I posted....the one with the magazine changes....even if they used revolvers they could have done the same damage.....use your brain, Brain....

I will have to check, but Milwaukee might be a city governed by democrats for decades.....and one of the most violent cities in the U.S.....I'll have to check....

Brain....magazine capacity had nothing to do with this....it was violent criminals that did this....did you see the video I posted....the one with the magazine changes....even if they used revolvers they could have done the same damage.....use your brain, Brain....

Dozens of shots Bill. Use your brain.

I will have to check, but Milwaukee might be a city governed by democrats for decades.....and one of the most violent cities in the U.S.....I'll have to check....

I recall posting a Republican run city and a Democrat city and the Republican city had higher crime rates. Sorry.

I recall posting a Republican run city and a Democrat city and the Republican city had higher crime rates. Sorry.

The top 5 most violent cities in the US are Democrat controlled.

Brain...Milwaukee is the 25th most violent city in the U.S. and it has been controlled by democrats for decades....it is their policies that have caused the violence....

anyone with a gun can fire off 10 round magazines and change them when no one is shooting back...your theory is ...:bsflag:

It is all gun owners who do this. A gun comes out; people just have to have it. A new gun comes out and the old must have guns lose value and eventually migrate down to the criminals. No matter how responsible you think you are with your guns, eventually they are going to end up on the streets most of the time at some point, particularly hand guns. We simply must have registration and tracking and liability for gun owners who do not comply even if it is ten years later when the gun is used in a crime. Except perhaps for hunting rifles/shotguns in the hands of hunters, guns are destined for illicit use.

Brain...I did a whole thread on your silly theory....look it up....they fired 15 round standard magazines, 10 round magazines and 6 rounds....then they also used 5, six shot revolvers.....the difference...one or two seconds...tops....your theory is dumb....

Brain...Milwaukee is the 25th most violent city in the U.S. and it has been controlled by democrats for decades....it is their policies that have caused the violence....

anyone with a gun can fire off 10 round magazines and change them when no one is shooting back...your theory is ...:bsflag:

BS. Big cities have a lot of concentrated poverty. It has nothing to do with "their policies"

Yes bill it was probably a guy with a revolver who sat there and reloaded several times to get dozens of shots off. Right.

Brain...I did a whole thread on your silly theory....look it up....they fired 15 round standard magazines, 10 round magazines and 6 rounds....then they also used 5, six shot revolvers.....the difference...one or two seconds...tops....your theory is dumb....

Most gangsters are just emptying their magazines and being on their way. You think there is lots of time for reloading in a drive by? Silly.

If it was dozens he changed his magazine several times....or there was more than one shooter....magazine capacity would not have mattered....changing 10 round magazines takes no time....and especially when shooting into a target that isn't shooting back....your theory is still nuts...

Most gangsters are just emptying their magazines and being on their way. You think there is lots of time for reloading in a drive by? Silly.

No...I think there was more than one shooter, as is often the case...hence your theory is still dumb....and if it was one shooter it is still dumb since he even if he obeyed the law....you know...while he was trying to murder people....and only used 10 round magazines in your fantasy world...again...it takes no time to change a magazine out....especially inside a car.

Forum List

Back