13 month old boy shot and killed in Milwaukee

Brain...I did a whole thread on your silly theory....look it up....they fired 15 round standard magazines, 10 round magazines and 6 rounds....then they also used 5, six shot revolvers.....the difference...one or two seconds...tops....your theory is dumb....

How can you say the theory is dumb? In the Giffords shooting the shooter was stopped at reload. Anyone who isn't an idiot knows stopping him sooner would save lives.

Yeah....why would they call the cops too....aren't the cops the actual bad guys....according to guys like luddly....?

The article says more than one gun was used. This house was targeted and surrounded.

The shooter at giffords was too close to the crowd...probably in the crowd, right next to people he wasn't shooting....they got extremely lucky....

The principal at Sandy hook charged the killer....like you suggest...and she was gunned down.....the killers at Columbine...used 1o round magazines in their rifle....the santa barbara shooter..10 round magazines....and on and on......

Ahhhh, geee look at this. Thank heavens he didn't have a hi capacity knife. He might have stabbed even more!

China Knife Attack: Stabbing Spree Reportedly Leaves 7 Dead

China Knife Attack Stabbing Spree Reportedly Leaves 7 Dead

I haven't heard of anyone getting hit by a stray in a knifing.

Then you don't read too well. But the point was that people who wish to do harm are going to. Your silly desires to limit magazine capacity don't hinder them at all. All your controls would do is hinder the law abiding. Had you a brain, you could figure that one out.

Here you go Brain...this thread was inspired by your dumb idea...

There is an ongoing discussion about magazine limits....and how they would either allow an attacker to be tackled, or allow innocent people to escape....

The following video was found thru thetruthaboutguns...and it goes thru the shooting of standard magazines, 15 rounds, then 10 rounds in a magazine and 6 rounds in a magazine....all to show how long it would take to shoot 30 rounds of both pistol and AR-15 ammunition with multiple magazine changes....

Keep in mind....the Sandy Hook killer was on scene for 15 minutes and killed himself before the police entered the building...in that time he murdered 26 human beings....

This video shows that magazine limits would do nothing to stop it....in fact, near the end, they use 6 shot revolvers to shoot 30 rounds simply dropping the empty pistol and pulling a new one.....this is at the 11:20 mark....and really shows how limiting magazines is stupid...since 5 revolvers achieve the same thing....

Gun Control Boone County In. Sheriff Ken Campbell on Absurdity of banning high capacity magazines - YouTube

This is the original story where I found this video...

Is Buying Guns a Sickness - The Truth About Guns

The shooter at giffords was too close to the crowd...probably in the crowd, right next to people he wasn't shooting....they got extremely lucky....

The principal at Sandy hook charged the killer....like you suggest...and she was gunned down.....the killers at Columbine...used 1o round magazines in their rifle....the santa barbara shooter..10 round magazines....and on and on......

And you don't want to give the innocent any luck right?

And at Sandy Hook kids escaped while he reloaded. More kids would have lived if he had to reload more often.

Ahhhh, geee look at this. Thank heavens he didn't have a hi capacity knife. He might have stabbed even more!

Then you don't read too well. But the point was that people who wish to do harm are going to. Your silly desires to limit magazine capacity don't hinder them at all. All your controls would do is hinder the law abiding. Had you a brain, you could figure that one out.

Nobody needs a hi cap magazine for defense. Only people using them are criminals. Why don't you want to hinder them?

Here is a better link to the video that shows how dumb your idea is...there is a part where they have the shooter shoot and change magazines while someone charges them......he didn't even get close...even to the woman who wasn't that good at changing magazines.....

However...give that guy a gun of his own....and he can shoot the killer out of his socks from the same distance...but you don't want to do that, do you Brain....?

Gun Control Boone County In. Sheriff Ken Campbell on Absurdity of banning high capacity magazines - YouTube

And at Sandy Hook kids escaped while he reloaded. More kids would have lived if he had to reload more often.

At Sandy Hook he changed his magazines multiple times just like you want...and killed 22 kids and 4 adults....and killed himself before the police got there...your idea is stupid.....

Yes...I can see a 5 year old, counting rounds, and waiting for the reload....

Here you go Brain...this thread was inspired by your dumb idea...

There is an ongoing discussion about magazine limits....and how they would either allow an attacker to be tackled, or allow innocent people to escape....

The following video was found thru thetruthaboutguns...and it goes thru the shooting of standard magazines, 15 rounds, then 10 rounds in a magazine and 6 rounds in a magazine....all to show how long it would take to shoot 30 rounds of both pistol and AR-15 ammunition with multiple magazine changes....

Keep in mind....the Sandy Hook killer was on scene for 15 minutes and killed himself before the police entered the building...in that time he murdered 26 human beings....

This video shows that magazine limits would do nothing to stop it....in fact, near the end, they use 6 shot revolvers to shoot 30 rounds simply dropping the empty pistol and pulling a new one.....this is at the 11:20 mark....and really shows how limiting magazines is stupid...since 5 revolvers achieve the same thing....

This is the original story where I found this video...

Is Buying Guns a Sickness - The Truth About Guns

And most mass shooters have a barrel sitting in from of them where they can easily grab the magazines? This video is very dumb. I won't get into the fact he's just shooting at targets in front of him....

Nobody needs a hi cap magazine for defense. Only people using them are criminals. Why don't you want to hinder them?

Well gosh, you mean these criminals are not paying heed to the laws already in place that prevent them from acquiring firearms? And you expect they will pay heed to laws that limits the size of a clip or magazine?

Use your brain...

Bullshit. I did. Saved my ass so you are flat assed wrong. As usual.

At Sandy Hook he changed his magazines multiple times just like you want...and killed 22 kids and 4 adults....and killed himself before the police got there...your idea is stupid.....

Nobody is waiting for a reload. Don't be so stupid.

Well gosh, you mean these criminals are not paying heed to the laws already in place that prevent them from acquiring firearms? And you expect they will pay heed to laws that limits the size of a clip or magazine?

Use your brain...

Well laws have pretty much eliminate machine guns from being used in crimes. Use your brain.

Nobody is waiting for a reload. Don't be so stupid.

Then stop being stupid. No one is making you be stupid. You're doing it all on your own.

It is all gun owners who do this. A gun comes out; people just have to have it. A new gun comes out and the old must have guns lose value and eventually migrate down to the criminals. No matter how responsible you think you are with your guns, eventually they are going to end up on the streets most of the time at some point, particularly hand guns.

Link?

Bullshit. I did. Saved my ass so you are flat assed wrong. As usual.

Sure you did. And you must be a really bad shot.

Forum List

Back