Zone1 13 Percent, 4.2 Percent, 60 Percent and 86 Percent

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
True equality in the American capitalist system means all races must have control of capital equal to their proportion of the population. Blacks are thirteen percent of the American people but have 4.2 percent of the wealth. Hispanics have 3.1. Whites are 60 percent of the population but havee 86 percent of the wealth. That leaves 14 percent for blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians and Pacific Islanderrs. So when you take into acccount the 7.3 percent of the wealth between blacks and Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians and Pacific Islanders have 6.7 percent of the wealth. So that kills the model minority myth.

Who owns wealth in the United States?
According to data from the Federal Reserve, in 1990, white households owned 90.7% of household wealth in the United States, whereas Black households owned 3.8% and Hispanic households owned 2.1%. These numbers have changed little over the past 30 years, with white households now owning 85.5% of wealth in 2019, and Black households owning 4.2% and Hispanic households owning 3.1%. Most of the white wealth decline is due to other racial groups attaining a share wealth.

Blacks are 13 percent of the population, so we should have 13 percent of the wealth. We would have that if not for things that were done.

True equality in the American capitalist system means all races must have control of capital equal to their proportion of the population. Blacks are thirteen percent of the American people but have 4.2 percent of the wealth. Hispanics have 3.1. Whites are 60 percent of the population but havee 86 percent of the wealth. That leaves 14 percent for blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians and Pacific Islanderrs. So when you take into acccount the 7.3 percent of the wealth between blacks and Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians and Pacific Islanders have 6.7 percent of the wealth. So that kills the model minority myth.

According to data from the Federal Reserve, in 1990, white households owned 90.7% of household wealth in the United States, whereas Black households owned 3.8% and Hispanic households owned 2.1%. These numbers have changed little over the past 30 years, with white households now owning 85.5% of wealth in 2019, and Black households owning 4.2% and Hispanic households owning 3.1%. Most of the white wealth decline is due to other racial groups attaining a share wealth.

Blacks are 13 percent of the population, so we should have 13 percent of the wealth. We would have that if not for things that were done.

That isn't true equality, it's forced parity, and of course the ones doing the force take their cut off the top.

I think your numbers are somewhat skewed by the fact, most wealth is owned by the top one percent. Most white people are not part of that top one percentor even the top 5 percent. Most of that wealth is held by very small groups of people. while it is true that most of that one percent is WHITE. White people still make up the largest group under the poverty line, simply because there are still more white people in the population.

Your lumping all white people together to say that they all own 90% of wealth. I can see why you do it though. It paints a nice divisive picture for you.

That isn't true equality, it's forced parity, and of course the ones doing the force take their cut off the top.
Forced parity. You've got to be kidding. I've heard many excuses but this is one of the best. Forced parity. Apparently you have never taaken into accounnt the forced eeconomic equality imposed on non whites.

“We live in a society of an imposed forgetfulness, a societythat depends on public amnesia.”
-Angela Davis

Forced parity. You've got to be kidding. I've heard many excuses but this is one of the best. Forced parity. Apparently you have never taaken into accounnt the forced eeconomic equality imposed on non whites.

“We live in a society of an imposed forgetfulness, a societythat depends on public amnesia.”
-Angela Davis

you can call it equaity of outcome vs. equality opprotunity if you want. The fact is everyone has the same legal and lawful method of improving themselves no matter what they are.

Some may have to start on a lower rung, and some may have to realize it may take a generation or two to achieve it, but its possible.

And of course there are illegal ways to get ahead, but those don't seem to stand the test of time anymore.

I think your numbers are somewhat skewed by the fact, most wealth is owned by the top one percent. Most white people are not part of that top one percentor even the top 5 percent. Most of that wealth is held by very small groups of people. while it is true that most of that one percent is WHITE. White people still make up the largest group under the poverty line, simply because there are still more white people in the population.

Your lumping all white people together to say that they all own 90% of wealth. I can see why you do it though. It paints a nice divisive picture for you.
What I think is, that no matter where the wealth in the white commmunity is concentraated, that whites who are not in the top one percent have helped to maintain things so that whites have 86 percent of the wealth now. That's something you choose to ignore in order to maintain the true divisive picture caaused by white denial.

More white by number are in poverty, yet it turns out that 1 in 8 whites are in poveerty as opposed to 1 in 4 blacks. So agaiin, I misss nothing. I did limp all white people together, you and others can stop that tactic.

1697656236494.png

White people own 86% of wealth and make up 60% of the population​

White wealth is diversified among real estate, equities, and other assets, whereas non-white wealth is mostly in pensions and real estate.
Updated on Thu, October 5, 2023

Notice the link. And these guys aren't just talking about the top 1 percent. The top 1 percent don't own all the real estate, equity and mutual fund shares, pensions, and other assets.

Stop the denial.

Attachments

• 1697656236494.png
    1697656236494.png
    947 bytes · Views: 5

Did Morgan Freeman make his money on his own, or did he have to have someone like you, bitch and complain how unfair his life was, so then the government could equalize for him?

A friend needs to know.

-Angela Davis
I watched a basketball game just the other day, and not one white person was on that team. Now if we go by percentages, that would mean that that basketball team was totally racist towards whites and orientals. Maybe there needs to be a lawsuit against all black teams?

What I think is, that no matter where the wealth in the white commmunity is concentraated, that whites who are not in the top one percent have helped to maintain things so that whites have 86 percent of the wealth now. That's something you choose to ignore in order to maintain the true divisive picture caaused by white denial.

More white by number are in poverty, yet it turns out that 1 in 8 whites are in poveerty as opposed to 1 in 4 blacks. So agaiin, I misss nothing. I did limp all white people together, you and others can stop that tactic.

View attachment 844849

White people own 86% of wealth and make up 60% of the population​

White wealth is diversified among real estate, equities, and other assets, whereas non-white wealth is mostly in pensions and real estate.
Updated on Thu, October 5, 2023

Notice the link. And these guys aren't just talking about the top 1 percent. The top 1 percent don't own all the real estate, equity and mutual fund shares, pensions, and other assets.

Stop the denial.

theres a lot more overlap amongst middle class whites, blacks and Hispanics though than your numbers would show. it's because of the way you add it up. The extremes at the top and the bottom skew the numbers.
There are more black millionaires in this country than any other, and if you want to make it into the top 5 or evenn 1 % this is the place to do it. Yeah, more white people own more homes because there are just more white people. that also means they have had more opportunity to pass down wealth to the next generation,
but again, you seem to be hooked on what people dont currently have, instead of the opportunity that they do have. And this is a reflection of the Liberal education system that teaches young black kids that they are victims. Why not have special classes on investment for kids in th einner city? Do your liberal teachers unions ever think of that? or would they rather divert resources to other meaningless crap? I think we know the answer there.

A communist minded person like yourself sees a pie and you can only see that someone else has 7 slices, while you only have three, and now your bent on how you can take the pie back. You should have been just focused on baking more pies, creating more opportunity, instead of being divisive and making people hate each other and/or themselves.

you can call it equaity of outcome vs. equality opprotunity if you want. The fact is everyone has the same legal and lawful method of improving themselves no matter what they are.

Some may have to start on a lower rung, and some may have to realize it may take a generation or two to achieve it, but its possible.

And of course there are illegal ways to get ahead, but those don't seem to stand the test of time anymore.
OK. Whites have had numerous government handouts that were denied to others that helped them generate wealth and pass it on. You talk aabout everyboddy having legal and lawful methods of improving ourselves. Well thhats nicce to believe but then there is this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmativeaction” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got awaywith it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental“diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into anytrouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic nameis probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I wasalso probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

This is being done by milliions in similar positions. So while you can claim thaat laws exist, when they are not followed or enforced, they really don't exist. What waas done has denied people of their rightful portion of American wealth and forced money non whites paaid in taxes to go to programs that enriched whites whilee excluding them. There is no excuse, or rationalization to bbe had aabout this. The clock is ticking:

“The persistent racial wealth gap in the United States is aburden on black Americans as well as the overall economy.”
“The Economic Impact of Closing the Racial Wealth Gap.”- McKinsey and Company

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions."
-DEMOS

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.),as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures,and lost economic output.”
-The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion betweennow and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth grow that its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP.”
-McKinsey & Company

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.
- Citygroup

I don't think you and otherrs who think like you truly understand how dire this situation is nor how serious it will get if we continue doing what we have been doing for the past 247 years.

I watched a basketball game just the other day, and not one white person was on that team. Now if we go by percentages, that would mean that that basketball team was totally racist towards whites and orientals. Maybe there needs to be a lawsuit against all black teams?
Basketball has nothing to do with this topic.

OK. Whites have had numerous government handouts that were denied to others that helped them generate wealth and pass it on. You talk aabout everyboddy having legal and lawful methods of improving ourselves. Well thhats nicce to believe but then there is this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmativeaction” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got awaywith it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental“diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into anytrouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic nameis probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I wasalso probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

This is being done by milliions in similar positions. So while you can claim thaat laws exist, when they are not followed or enforced, they really don't exist. What waas done has denied people of their rightful portion of American wealth and forced money non whites paaid in taxes to go to programs that enriched whites whilee excluding them. There is no excuse, or rationalization to bbe had aabout this. The clock is ticking:

“The persistent racial wealth gap in the United States is aburden on black Americans as well as the overall economy.”
“The Economic Impact of Closing the Racial Wealth Gap.”- McKinsey and Company

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions."
-DEMOS

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.),as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures,and lost economic output.”
-The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion betweennow and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth grow that its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP.”
-McKinsey & Company

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.
- Citygroup

I don't think you and otherrs who think like you truly understand how dire this situation is nor how serious it will get if we continue doing what we have been doing for the past 247 years.

So by denying me opportunities legally, you make up for others doing it illegally?

And that quote by you is probably from 30 years ago.

theres a lot more overlap amongst middle class whites, blacks and Hispanics though than your numbers would show. it's because of the way you add it up. The extremes at the top and the bottom skew the numbers.
There are more black millionaires in this country than any other, and if you want to make it into the top 5 or evenn 1 % this is the place to do it. Yeah, more white people own more homes because there are just more white people. that also means they have had more opportunity to pass down wealth to the next generation,
but again, you seem to be hooked on what people dont currently have, instead of the opportunity that they do have. And this is a reflection of the Liberal education system that teaches young black kids that they are victims. Why not have special classes on investment for kids in th einner city? Do your liberal teachers unions ever think of that? or would they rather divert resources to other meaningless crap? I think we know the answer there.

A communist minded person like yourself sees a pie and you can only see that someone else has 7 slices, while you only have three, and now your bent on how you can take the pie back. You should have been just focused on baking more pies, creating more opportunity, instead of being divisive and making people hate each other and/or themselves.
It is obvious that you've spent no time in black communities. You bring the ready made excuses but whites don't have what they do now because of any of tthe things you suggest that blacks need to do. There aren't that many black millliionaires in America. We are 13 percent of tthe population but 8 percentt of the American millionaires. Whites are 60 percent but are 76 percent of the millionaires and there are more white millionaires in America than in any other country too..

There isn't that much middle class overlap. If there was, the gap would not be so large. Also, Julius Wilson,, a real sociologist that you guys should read instead of Thomas Sowell, has articulated a differrence between white and black middle class based on income. What is middle class for whites isn't exactly middle class for blacks. You really need to quit. Much of this wealth gap is due to wealth gained by whites while blacks were excluded. There is a book by Mehrsa Baradaran that you need to read, " The Color of Money, Black Banks and the Racial Wealth Gap."

You "conservatives" are full of excuses you use to rationalize or justify the effects of white racism. When I stated whites commit more crime, we saw tthe per capita excuse wherreby white "conservatives" claim that we are 13 percent of the population and because of that we can multiply the numbers of crimes blacks commit by 5 and claim that blacks are criminals. Looking at the pie was fine then.

Your poist is stupid. You ignore accumulated wealth and compound interest whites have gained over the course of history to talk stupid about somebody being a communist. Whites should not have 86 percent of the wealth. And the fascist mind ignores how that happen just as long as it favors them.

So by denying me opportunities legally, you make up for others doing it illegally?

And that quote by you is probably from 30 years ago.
No, the quote was from 3 years ago and if it was from 30 years ago, that would have been 29 yearrs after the Civil Rights Act was signed which was supposed to have ended that practice. Oncce again you choose to forget a significant part of our history, which benefitteed those like you in order to comment. Why should I continue to be denied opportunity so you can get the opportunity I am denied?

-Angela Davis
Davis is a Communist POS. They do come in assorted colors.

No, the quote was from 3 years ago and if it was from 30 years ago, that would have been 29 yearrs after the Civil Rights Act was signed which was supposed to have ended that practice. Oncce again you choose to forget a significant part of our history, which benefitteed those like you in order to comment. Why should I continue to be denied opportunity so you can get the opportunity I am denied?
Once again you forget history is history.

Did Morgan Freeman make his money on his own, or did he have to have someone like you, bitch and complain how unfair his life was, so then the government could equalize for him?

A friend needs to know.

Morgan Freeman was denied a lot of roles because he was black for years. So don't go looking for the black person that says what you want to here in order to make a micro level argument. I am ttalking about things on a macro level. Anecdotes don't cut it.

Forum List

Back