13 Reasons Why Donald Trump Will Make the Best President, Ever.

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

13. Trump gets it. He believes in American exceptionalism, he’s committed to education, an he demands high performance. After all, he has been know to fire anyone that doesn’t meet his high standards. Talk about efficiency.

12. Trump is planning to build a great, great wall (yes–two “greats”) on our southern border between the U.S. and Mexico. The best part? He’s planning to have Mexico pay for that wall, and mark his words, “… I will immediately terminate President Obama’s illegal executive order on immigration.”

11. No one will be tougher on ISIS than Donald Trump. Mostly because Islamic terrorism is eating up large portions of the Middle East and they’ve become rich. They even built a hotel making themselves a direct competitor of Trump Hotel.

10. Trump has a confidence and a self-assured, powerful personality that is perfectly suited for politics. Unlike other politicians who tend to be swayed by lobbyists and special interests, Trump is his own special interest and is unlikely to give that power away to anyone but Trump.

9. Trump is extremely rich, obviously, and his track record for financial success proves that he knows how to build a successful empire. With the U.S. trillions of dollars in debt, this is the sort of leader that might be able to turn it all around.

8. Trump’s loyalty will only be to America and Americans—not any political party, special interest group or foreign entity. Like his slogan reads, “Make America great again!”

He has emphasized beliefs in free enterprise and a strong military. He repeatedly highlights his acumen for success, his ability to get things done, and understanding of finances

6. Trump is undeniably a great negotiator, and despite his outrageous public statements in the recent past, he knows how to navigate complex deals and convince a wide variety of industries, businesses, and investors to do what he wants and to work with him to achieve his goals.

5. He loves all races–well, maybe not Mexicans as he referenced them as “
criminals, drug dealers, rapists” but we digress; As a president who respects most races, he will hopefully alleviate the recent tensions between police officials and the African American community.

4. Trump isn’t politically correct. He isn’t afraid to say what he thinks, and he can certainly voice an opinion. If he has an issue with you, he will say it to your face. It’d be nice to have a politician in office with that level of transparency.

Trump said it himself–he will single-handedly stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons. We aren’t entirely sure how, but he’s Trump; Anything is possible.

2. With more time and focus in the White House, there would be less time to star in his own show, “The Apprentice”, hopefully bringing the ongoing series to a halt. It was good for a season or two, but now it’s just obnoxious.

Why would Trump make the best president of all time?
Because he said so.

I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created, I tell you that. I’ll bring back our jobs from China, from Japan, from Mexico and from so many places. I’ll bring back our money. … Sadly, the American dream is dead. But if I get elected president, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make America great again.“

Last edited:
I like #8 the best. He is not going to work for his party...he is going to work for the people. And I believe that. The Republican party believes that. That is why they don't want him in the job. They won't be able to control him, as the parties have been controling their politicians for years

Name any other candidate that cannot be bought or controlled. You can't. I can't Trump just may be the real deal.

I like #8 the best. He is not going to work for his party...he is going to work for the people. And I believe that. The Republican party believes that. That is why they don't want him in the job. They won't be able to control him, as the parties have been controling their politicians for years

Name any other candidate that cannot be bought or controlled. You can't. I can't Trump just may be the real deal.

Nixon '72

what's with all these similes in the political forum? We should be able to post in this forum without the trolling

Nixon '72
I wondered about that and I looked him up. It appears he was very much a party man (political,lol). He was not an outlier as Trump is.

Perhaps that is why Nixon stepped down before legal action could take place. It was to save the party from disgrace and the country in turmoil. He did the right thing.

I just can't decide where he is coming from. all those sound good but he has a Congress to go through. and You know BOTH parties will be out for vengeance if he wins President. I will vote for him if he make its. Ted Cruz is who I like

Nixon '72
I wondered about that and I looked him up. It appears he was very much a party man (political,lol). He was not an outlier as Trump is.

Perhaps that is why Nixon stepped down before legal action could take place. It was to save the party from disgrace and the country in turmoil. He did the right thing.
what's with all these similes in the political forum? We should be able to post in this forum without the trolling
What do you mean?
check your postings. It's something I've been keeping track of for personal reasons, mostly.

I just can't decide where he is coming from. all those sound good but he has a Congress to go through. and You know BOTH parties will be out for vengeance if he wins President. I will vote for him if he make its. Ted Cruz is who I like
Maybe I am a Negative Nilly, but I think this country needs something different. Not politics as Usual. I could be all wrong about him, but I see other candidates as being puppets controlled by the party, lobbyists and influencial people. I want someone who is thinking of this country first. I need honesty and integrity! (That's not say Cruz isn't honest, tho...) :)

Maybe I am a Negative Nilly, but I think this country needs something different. Not politics as Usual. I could be all wrong about him, but I see other candidates as being puppets controlled by the party, lobbyists and influencial people. I want someone who is thinking of this country first. I need honesty and integrity! (That's not say Cruz isn't honest, tho...) :)
You could be right on. He can't do any worse that that guy Obama. He didn't have ANY experience in anything. I don't know if he ever worked a real job.

THIS to me is what wins it....

One of the best things is when a nutbag imbecile pastes a parody piece on here without realizing that it's a parody piece.

An intelligent person reads that and realizes that the author is mocking Trump and his brain dead supporters. Our USMB brain trust takes it seriously and sees it as praise for their guy.

It is comedy gold.

Thanks, dummies. You made my day.

12. Trump is planning to build a great, great wall (yes–two “greats”) on our southern border between the U.S. and Mexico. The best part? He’s planning to have Mexico pay for that wall

How will Mexico pay for this wall? Is the Mexican government also required to pay for its maintenance?

13. Trump gets it. He believes in American exceptionalism, he’s committed to education, an he demands high performance. After all, he has been know to fire anyone that doesn’t meet his high standards. Talk about efficiency.

12. Trump is planning to build a great, great wall (yes–two “greats”) on our southern border between the U.S. and Mexico. The best part? He’s planning to have Mexico pay for that wall, and mark his words, “… I will immediately terminate President Obama’s illegal executive order on immigration.”

11. No one will be tougher on ISIS than Donald Trump. Mostly because Islamic terrorism is eating up large portions of the Middle East and they’ve become rich. They even built a hotel making themselves a direct competitor of Trump Hotel.

10. Trump has a confidence and a self-assured, powerful personality that is perfectly suited for politics. Unlike other politicians who tend to be swayed by lobbyists and special interests, Trump is his own special interest and is unlikely to give that power away to anyone but Trump.

9. Trump is extremely rich, obviously, and his track record for financial success proves that he knows how to build a successful empire. With the U.S. trillions of dollars in debt, this is the sort of leader that might be able to turn it all around.

8. Trump’s loyalty will only be to America and Americans—not any political party, special interest group or foreign entity. Like his slogan reads, “Make America great again!”

He has emphasized beliefs in free enterprise and a strong military. He repeatedly highlights his acumen for success, his ability to get things done, and understanding of finances

6. Trump is undeniably a great negotiator, and despite his outrageous public statements in the recent past, he knows how to navigate complex deals and convince a wide variety of industries, businesses, and investors to do what he wants and to work with him to achieve his goals.

5. He loves all races–well, maybe not Mexicans as he referenced them as “
criminals, drug dealers, rapists” but we digress; As a president who respects most races, he will hopefully alleviate the recent tensions between police officials and the African American community.

4. Trump isn’t politically correct. He isn’t afraid to say what he thinks, and he can certainly voice an opinion. If he has an issue with you, he will say it to your face. It’d be nice to have a politician in office with that level of transparency.

Trump said it himself–he will single-handedly stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons. We aren’t entirely sure how, but he’s Trump; Anything is possible.

2. With more time and focus in the White House, there would be less time to star in his own show, “The Apprentice”, hopefully bringing the ongoing series to a halt. It was good for a season or two, but now it’s just obnoxious.

Why would Trump make the best president of all time?
Because he said so.

I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created, I tell you that. I’ll bring back our jobs from China, from Japan, from Mexico and from so many places. I’ll bring back our money. … Sadly, the American dream is dead. But if I get elected president, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make America great again.“

Here is the link...so sorry!
13 Reasons Why Donald Trump Will Make the Best President, Ever. | todaysinfo.net

Yo.....Jackson.....where is your link?
Whoops, sorry! I just put it in another post. Thank you for bringing my attention to it.

That is not where you got it. Why must you be dishonest about such trivial matters?

And.......have you grasped the fact that you have been played by a parody piece?

Go ahead and check the entire "article" at your link above. It's not what you pasted. What you posted was lifted by the "Free Republic" ( where you got it ) with some of the text omitted. Even so....if you had a brain, you'd know that the author was mocking you for supporting Trump.

Now....why not admit that you are a gullible fool and begin your journey toward becoming a more informed consumer of news. It is possible to learn how to be a critical thinker. I can help you if you like.

Forum List

Back