13 Reasons Why Donald Trump Will Make the Best President, Ever.

I'm still trying to get past the fact that the reasons that the Trump supporters quote for electing him on this thread is from a parody of the man, and the supporters themselves. Jeez! What does this say about them?

No, you aren't.

You choose to focus on that from the OP to ignore how pragmatic and reasonable Trump's stated policies are, which is what originally sparked his rise.

I know. I am still hung up on "conventional wisdom', like the United States Constitution, which has been interpreted by the Supreme Court to mean that you can't bang on somebody's door and demand that they give you proof that they are an American citizen, without probable cause; which, of course, means that Trumps promise to deport 12 million illegal aliens in 2 years is total bullshit, fit only for people with,"Unconventional wisdom", like you.

If he makes a Good Faith effort and only gets half in the first Two Years, it would be far better than we would have had under any of the others.

And he would have two more years, at least to go.

I understand. Even though it is totally impossible to do what he says he will do, and you know that he is lying about that, it is ok, because you like the lie.

OooooKAY!

Elect me, and I will give everybody a million dollars each.

I do not know that it is impossible to do.

I do not know that Trump knows it is impossible to do.

I was merely discussing YOUR potential scenario where legal issues might cause him to NOT deport all the illegals in two years.

If he tries he might succeed.

If we elect someone who doesn't even want to do it, it will certainly NOT get done.

If he tries and fails, it would still be an improvement.

I'm still trying to get past the fact that the reasons that the Trump supporters quote for electing him on this thread is from a parody of the man, and the supporters themselves. Jeez! What does this say about them?

No, you aren't.

You choose to focus on that from the OP to ignore how pragmatic and reasonable Trump's stated policies are, which is what originally sparked his rise.

I know. I am still hung up on "conventional wisdom', like the United States Constitution, which has been interpreted by the Supreme Court to mean that you can't bang on somebody's door and demand that they give you proof that they are an American citizen, without probable cause; which, of course, means that Trumps promise to deport 12 million illegal aliens in 2 years is total bullshit, fit only for people with,"Unconventional wisdom", like you.

If he makes a Good Faith effort and only gets half in the first Two Years, it would be far better than we would have had under any of the others.

I understand. Even though it is totally impossible to do what he says he will do, and you know that he is lying about that, it is ok, because you like the lie.

OooooKAY!

I was merely discussing YOUR potential scenario where legal issues might cause him to NOT deport all the illegals in two years.

If we elect someone who doesn't even want to do it, it will certainly NOT get done.

My mistake. I just assumed that you knew the Constitutional law as well as an average 8th grade,. You know, like no unreasonable searches and seizures(Deporting illegals), and separation of church and state (closing mosques), etc., etc.

Trump aligned with Dem pols and policies until he decided he wanted to give being president a shot ... then he 'became' a Republican. His campaign of slogans (reminds me of obama's) sounds great but I don't trust him any more than I trusted obama.

What policies are those? All he ever fucking says is he is great people live him and then he personally attacks other candidates like a child..... it is proof he is a liberal

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Has your MSM really not told you?

Enforce Immigration laws and renegotiate bad Trade Deals and NOT screw around with Russia. These are my major concerns.

I've heard some good stuff about his Tax Policy too.
Those are not policies those are statements of intent . He ever tell you how he is going to do these things?

If his "intent" is to Enforce the Immigration Laws, that puts him far ahead of those who "plan" to NOT enforce those laws.

IF his "intent" is to Renegotiate Bad Trade Deals, that puts him far ahead of those who like America being fucked.

"NOt" fucking with Russia? That's a pretty easy one. Just don't fuck with Russia.

To be clear, I have NOT heard specifics. They may or may not be available. I don't care about the specifics.
So you have nothing but the word of a blatant liar

IMO, he's the most credible of the candidates.

Who is your choice?
Not trump

No, you aren't.

OooooKAY!

My mistake. I just assumed that you knew the Constitutional law as well as an average 8th grade,. You know, like no unreasonable searches and seizures(Deporting illegals), and separation of church and state (closing mosques), etc., etc.

Do you want me to speculate on methods that could be effective and NOT be shut down by legal challenges?

Just because I think of them, doesn't mean that Trump will.

Or there is the possibility that he would have access to advisors who might have ideas that I do not personally have.

But, I am happy to speculate if that is what you want.

Has your MSM really not told you?

Enforce Immigration laws and renegotiate bad Trade Deals and NOT screw around with Russia. These are my major concerns.

I've heard some good stuff about his Tax Policy too.
Those are not policies those are statements of intent . He ever tell you how he is going to do these things?

If his "intent" is to Enforce the Immigration Laws, that puts him far ahead of those who "plan" to NOT enforce those laws.

IF his "intent" is to Renegotiate Bad Trade Deals, that puts him far ahead of those who like America being fucked.

"NOt" fucking with Russia? That's a pretty easy one. Just don't fuck with Russia.

To be clear, I have NOT heard specifics. They may or may not be available. I don't care about the specifics.

Who is your choice?
Not trump

That was a little evasive.

Trump does not exist in a vacuum. You've been pretty hard on the candidate I like, and me for that matter.

It would be fair to put forth YOUR choice for some comparison.

Is it Bush? I will make you cry like a little girl.;)

Who is your choice?
Not trump

Trump does not exist in a vacuum. You've been pretty hard on the candidate I like, and me for that matter.

It isn't evasive since the primary just started. I am not like you and mindlessly follow what ever cult of personality is there. I need more then Shiney and new

OooooKAY!

Do you want me to speculate on methods that could be effective and NOT be shut down by legal challenges?

Or there is the possibility that he would have access to advisors who might have ideas that I do not personally have.

Yep! And Nixon had a secret plan to end the war in Vietnam......

Who is your choice?
Not trump

It isn't evasive since the primary just started. I am not like you and mindlessly follow what ever cult of personality is there. I need more then Shiney and new

There is no call to be insulting. Trump's polices are the one's the most match my own opinions.

Fine. You're undecided. Let me know when you pick a solid Maybe.

OooooKAY!

Fine. Here is the link to Trump's own page.

Immigration Reform

It has quite a number of specifics for you and none of them require random pound on the door demand to see papers.

A couple of good ones.

Nationwide e-verify. This simple measure will protect jobs for unemployed Americans.

Mandatory return of all criminal aliens. The Obama Administration has released 76,000 aliens from its custody with criminal convictions since 2013 alone. All criminal aliens must be returned to their home countries, a process which can be aided by canceling any visas to foreign countries which will not accept their own criminals, and making it a separate and additional crime to commit an offense while here illegally.

Cooperate with local gang task forces. ICE officers should accompany local police departments conducting raids of violent street gangs like MS-13 and the 18th street gang, which have terrorized the country. All illegal aliens in gangs should be apprehended and deported.

Who is your choice?
Not trump

There is no call to be insulting. Trump's polices are the one's the most match my own opinions.

You sure they match? He changes positions like I change shirts

OooooKAY!

Immigration Reform

It has quite a number of specifics for you and none of them require random pound on the door demand to see papers.

A couple of good ones.

Nationwide e-verify. This simple measure will protect jobs for unemployed Americans.

Mandatory return of all criminal aliens. The Obama Administration has released 76,000 aliens from its custody with criminal convictions since 2013 alone. All criminal aliens must be returned to their home countries, a process which can be aided by canceling any visas to foreign countries which will not accept their own criminals, and making it a separate and additional crime to commit an offense while here illegally.

Cooperate with local gang task forces. ICE officers should accompany local police departments conducting raids of violent street gangs like MS-13 and the 18th street gang, which have terrorized the country. All illegal aliens in gangs should be apprehended and deported.

Trump who? Did he run for something, but got shot down in one of those midwestern states?

Who is your choice?
Not trump

You sure they match? He changes positions like I change shirts

Yep.

Immigration Reform

A couple of good ones.

Trump who? Did he run for something, but got shot down in one of those midwestern states?

Coming in a close second is hardly being shot down.

But it's nice to see that you are worried enough that you feel a need to be dishonest.

What do you think about the SPECIFICS OF HIS PLANS i posted above?

About as radical as being for seat belts.

13 Reasons Why Donald Trump Will Make the Best President, Ever.

13. Trump gets it. He believes in American exceptionalism, he’s committed to education, an he demands high performance. After all, he has been know to fire anyone that doesn’t meet his high standards. Talk about efficiency.

12. Trump is planning to build a great, great wall (yes–two “greats”) on our southern border between the U.S. and Mexico. The best part? He’s planning to have Mexico pay for that wall, and mark his words, “… I will immediately terminate President Obama’s illegal executive order on immigration.”

11. No one will be tougher on ISIS than Donald Trump. Mostly because Islamic terrorism is eating up large portions of the Middle East and they’ve become rich. They even built a hotel making themselves a direct competitor of Trump Hotel.

10. Trump has a confidence and a self-assured, powerful personality that is perfectly suited for politics. Unlike other politicians who tend to be swayed by lobbyists and special interests, Trump is his own special interest and is unlikely to give that power away to anyone but Trump.

9. Trump is extremely rich, obviously, and his track record for financial success proves that he knows how to build a successful empire. With the U.S. trillions of dollars in debt, this is the sort of leader that might be able to turn it all around.

8. Trump’s loyalty will only be to America and Americans—not any political party, special interest group or foreign entity. Like his slogan reads, “Make America great again!”

He has emphasized beliefs in free enterprise and a strong military. He repeatedly highlights his acumen for success, his ability to get things done, and understanding of finances

6. Trump is undeniably a great negotiator, and despite his outrageous public statements in the recent past, he knows how to navigate complex deals and convince a wide variety of industries, businesses, and investors to do what he wants and to work with him to achieve his goals.

5. He loves all races–well, maybe not Mexicans as he referenced them as “
criminals, drug dealers, rapists” but we digress; As a president who respects most races, he will hopefully alleviate the recent tensions between police officials and the African American community.

4. Trump isn’t politically correct. He isn’t afraid to say what he thinks, and he can certainly voice an opinion. If he has an issue with you, he will say it to your face. It’d be nice to have a politician in office with that level of transparency.

Trump said it himself–he will single-handedly stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons. We aren’t entirely sure how, but he’s Trump; Anything is possible.

2. With more time and focus in the White House, there would be less time to star in his own show, “The Apprentice”, hopefully bringing the ongoing series to a halt. It was good for a season or two, but now it’s just obnoxious.

Why would Trump make the best president of all time?
Because he said so.

I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created, I tell you that. I’ll bring back our jobs from China, from Japan, from Mexico and from so many places. I’ll bring back our money. … Sadly, the American dream is dead. But if I get elected president, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make America great again.“

Right wing Republicans are not exceptional. They are uneducated rednecks. Terrified their minimum wage jobs without benefits will be taken by illegal immigrants. They are so ignorant, they think Red States support Blue States. They think science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy.

Immigration Reform

A couple of good ones.

Coming in a close second is hardly being shot down.

But it's nice to see that you are worried enough that you feel a need to be dishonest.

What do you think about the SPECIFICS OF HIS PLANS i posted above?

About as radical as being for seat belts.

I remember him now! He is the guy who sent out that famous tweet last year that read, "Nobody remembers who came in second place!".

Forum List

Back