🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

136 Abortion Clinics Have Closed In The Last 5 Years

"The Abortion Care Network identified 136 independent abortion clinics — unaffiliated with Planned Parenthood — that closed since 2014. In that year, 23 clinics closed. In 2015, another 34 shuttered. Twenty-two more followed in 2016, then 17 in 2017 and 13 in 2018. So far this year, another 26 clinics have permanently ceased operations, the organization reported."

WINNING: More Than 130 Abortion Clinics Have Closed in the Last Five Years

-----------

Excellent news. Slowly but surely the pro-life movement is winning. Someday we will look back on this baby-butchering with the same disdain and disgust we that we apply to the ancient practices of child sacrifice.

There is no reason to feel any pride or glee in this. It is a sign that the U.S. is under assault by theocrats.

What I feel is not subject to your approval. Deal with it.

I don't give a flying crap about your "feelings." My concern is that Americans are under assault by religious cults who want to force their "feelings" down the throats and into the genitals of the rest of us, and we are losing our freedom, including our religious freedom, to this aggression.

One of my closest friends, married, chose to go through with a pregnancy that occurred even though she had an IUD, at great risk to her because she is a Type I diabetic, as her doctors advised her. She had a nightmarish experience for months up to the birth and afterwards when her stitches burst open. Her abdomen still looks awful. She was carved up. We once passed an anti-choice street demonstration in downtown DC and she made her opinion clear: the people in this demonstration were the ones who would seek to deprive her of making the choice that she made, according to her own beliefs. As she has made clear, this was her choice, all others stay out!

With all that said. . . The SCOTUS will eventually decide that a child's right to their life and to the equal protections of our laes should constitutionally begin when their life does. . . And not just when a fucktard like you can't stomach the denial of the child's rights anymore.

There is no "child" for a long time in the human gestation process. A bunch of silly white males cannot determine such a thing, anyway. If a woman wants a zygote or fetus to be removed, where will you take it? A petrie dish? The body of one of you males? Anyone on the Supreme Court who would vote your way? I have not seen any such plan. I haven't even seen any plan from you people as to how you will care for a full-term infant and raise it. This takes about 18 years. This is YOUR belief. You own it. Good luck.

"The Abortion Care Network identified 136 independent abortion clinics — unaffiliated with Planned Parenthood — that closed since 2014. In that year, 23 clinics closed. In 2015, another 34 shuttered. Twenty-two more followed in 2016, then 17 in 2017 and 13 in 2018. So far this year, another 26 clinics have permanently ceased operations, the organization reported."

-----------

Excellent news. Slowly but surely the pro-life movement is winning. Someday we will look back on this baby-butchering with the same disdain and disgust we that we apply to the ancient practices of child sacrifice.

There is no reason to feel any pride or glee in this. It is a sign that the U.S. is under assault by theocrats.

I don't give a flying crap about your "feelings." My concern is that Americans are under assault by religious cults who want to force their "feelings" down the throats and into the genitals of the rest of us, and we are losing our freedom, including our religious freedom, to this aggression.

One of my closest friends, married, chose to go through with a pregnancy that occurred even though she had an IUD, at great risk to her because she is a Type I diabetic, as her doctors advised her. She had a nightmarish experience for months up to the birth and afterwards when her stitches burst open. Her abdomen still looks awful. She was carved up. We once passed an anti-choice street demonstration in downtown DC and she made her opinion clear: the people in this demonstration were the ones who would seek to deprive her of making the choice that she made, according to her own beliefs. As she has made clear, this was her choice, all others stay out!

With all that said. . . The SCOTUS will eventually decide that a child's right to their life and to the equal protections of our laes should constitutionally begin when their life does. . . And not just when a fucktard like you can't stomach the denial of the child's rights anymore.

There is no "child" for a long time in the human gestation process. A bunch of silly white males cannot determine such a thing, anyway. If a woman wants a zygote or fetus to be removed, where will you take it? A petrie dish? The body of one of you males? Anyone on the Supreme Court who would vote your way? I have not seen any such plan. I haven't even seen any plan from you people as to how you will care for a full-term infant and raise it. This takes about 18 years. This is YOUR belief. You own it. Good luck.

Again.

Fucktard = anyone who believes that a child is not a child, unless and until the child lives long enough for the fuctard to no longer deny it.

Again.

Fucktard = anyone who believes that a child is not a child, unless and until the child lives long enough for the fuctard to no longer deny it.

So all that you are capable of is calling me names? Sounds about right. What are your plans?
Moreover, you seem to be against freedom of religion.
Neither my aforementioned friend nor I is a fundie "Christian." Your beliefs are entirely your own. They do not involve the rest of us.

Last edited:

-----------

Nobody ever said that pregnancy was a cakewalk. Diabetic pregnancies and deliveries are occurring every day. Hardship doesn't give you the right to kill someone so go babble your justifications to someone else, baby butcher.

-----------

You know who else deemed people "subhuman"?

Nazis.

Science says life begins at conception. But since you're apparently smarter than everyone else, please enlighten us as to when the "fetus" becomes a child.

Forum List

Back