1400 Leaders voted ...

"You've Got to Be Carefully Taught" applies today as much as it did in 1949, when Rodgers and Hammerstein wrote it.

Not sure if I like this or not. As a Scout and a Scouter I don't think we need to be doing this for many of the same reasons I am still against gays in the military.

Gay adults are still not allowed to be leaders.

How have gays in the military had a negative effect so far?

13,000 cases of male on male sexual abuse charges in the past year alone.

Wow, that's pretty impressive considering that there were were only 3,374 (which IMHO is 3.374 cases to many of course) cases reported to begin with that could have resulted in charges during the last reporting year and only 12% of the 3,374 victims were male (meaning 88% were female).

"Reported sexual assault involving service members (by or against service members) in the below categories for all FY-12 investigations). (Note, I'm just copying the Male-Male incidents.)

# Service Member on Service Member 160
# Service Member on Non-Service Member 12
# Non-Service Member on Service Member 9
# Unidentified subject on Service Member 13"

Total 194"​

http://www.sapr.mil/media/pdf/reports/FY12_DoD_SAPRO_Annual_Report_on_Sexual_Assault-VOLUME_ONE.pdf

>>>>

Last edited:
To lift the ban on gay scouts

Boy Scouts to allow gay youths to join - CNN.com

61 to 39. Remember this is just to allow gay children to be scouts. The ban on gay Boy Scout leaders is still in place.

Parents and Scout Leaders mostly opposed, scouts themselves were for it. :)

At what age does a gay youth normally know that they are gay and leave the closet? (Seriously?)

Soon as they get pubes.

Sooner if they've been indoctrinated.

How have gays in the military had a negative effect so far?

Wow, that's pretty impressive considering that there were were only 3,374 (which IMHO is 3.374 cases to many of course) cases reported to begin with that could have resulted in charges during the last reporting year and only 12% of the 3,374 victims were male (meaning 88% were female).

"Reported sexual assault involving service members (by or against service members) in the below categories for all FY-12 investigations). (Note, I'm just copying the Male-Male incidents.)

Total 194"​

http://www.sapr.mil/media/pdf/reports/FY12_DoD_SAPRO_Annual_Report_on_Sexual_Assault-VOLUME_ONE.pdf

>>>>

So, how many "openly" gay people are in the service?

What I'd really like to know is the numbers of (male) sexual assaults there have been --- every year for the last 20 years...

OK, what in the hell does "openly gay" mean? Really, I am asking. Maybe the latent homophobes who accuse everyone else of being homophobes can explain. Really isn't this like saying that the scouts will accept openly promiscuous heterosexuals? Do all "openly gays" prance around like Shirley Temple? What does it mean? Does it mean that a 12 year old now doesn't need to hide his jerking off his tent mate? Why does sexual orientation even become an issue at that age?

Well we all know the real reason whether we admit it or not, it is for acceptance. This is just another step to accept sex with young boys. It is sick for no other reason. I don't care what BB does in his home or anywhere else with CONSENTING adults, but kids? WTF?

I asked this before, does anyone know what the Sodomy Merit Badge will look like?

Are you stupid or obtuse? Openly gay means just that...not hiding their sexuality. It means not lying about who you are. It's not a difficult concept.

So are all Den Mothers just out for sex with young boys in your sick, twisted mind?

Total 194"​

>>>>

What I'd really like to know is the numbers of (male) sexual assaults there have been --- every year for the last 20 years...

So go do the research. You're sitting at a fucking computer for crying out loud. Here's your jumping off point:

DOD Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Annual Reports

Total 194"​

>>>>

DKDC, as long as they serve with honor, courage, and commitment.

(Don't Know, Don't Care)

Have at it -->> Google

But I think you will fine that in the vast majority of cases the number of sexual assaults were committed by males, in the vast majority of those cases the victim was female. For last year only 12% of the victim were male and the majority of those assaults/harassment were female superiors on junior males because of the numbers involved there are a lot more heterosexual males and heterosexual females in the military then there are homosexual males and homosexual females.

The fact remains you claimed 13,000 charges in the last year of Male-on-Male sexual assault/harassment when in fact there were only 194.

>>>>

Last edited:

Total 194"​

>>>>

DKDC, as long as they serve with honor, courage, and commitment.

(Don't Know, Don't Care)

Have at it -->> Google

But I think you will fine that in the vast majority of cases the number of sexual assaults were committed by males, in the vast majority of those cases the victim was female. For last year only 12% of the victim were male and the majority of those assaults/harassment were female superiors on junior males because of the numbers involved there are a lot more heterosexual males and heterosexual females in the military then there are homosexual males and homosexual females.

The fact remains you claimed 13,000 charges in the last year of Male-on-Male sexual assault/harassment when in fact there were only 194.

>>>>

I didn't claim anything...

I found THIS in your liberal propaganda rag though...

Sexual Assaults in Military Raise Alarm in Washingtonhttp://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/08/us/politics/pentagon-study-sees-sharp-rise-in-sexual-assaults.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

" ...12,100 of the 203,000 women on active duty and 13,900 of the 1.2 million men on active duty had experienced some form of sexual assault."

You found it, but you didn't read it all the way through did you?

Pentagon officials could not explain the jump in assaults of women, although they believed that more victims, both men and women, were making the choice to come forward.

None of which has to do with the lifting of DADT.

Sexual Assaults in Military Raise Alarm in Washingtonhttp://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/08/us/politics/pentagon-study-sees-sharp-rise-in-sexual-assaults.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

" ...12,100 of the 203,000 women on active duty and 13,900 of the 1.2 million men on active duty had experienced some form of sexual assault."

The post I responded to claimed 13,000 assault charges. Even your link points out that there were only 3,374 reported incidents (combined men and women). Logic dictates that charges can only be brought in cases where a report in made.

You found it, but you didn't read it all the way through did you?

Pentagon officials could not explain the jump in assaults of women, although they believed that more victims, both men and women, were making the choice to come forward.

None of which has to do with the lifting of DADT.

Yeah, I read "all the way through"... I was just pointing out the confusion of facts in numbers of assaults.

Plus, I couldn't care less that gays are in the military. They are Americans aren't they? Well then, serving their Country is a good thing. You guys and your holier than thou attitude... it's pathetic!

If you are going to deny a sharp increase in sexual assaults that occurred simultaniously with the lifting of DADT - or that the lifting of DADT couldn't possibly have an effect --- then you are being obtuse!!!

"If you are going to deny a sharp increase in sexual assaults that occurred simultaniously with the lifting of DADT - or that the lifting of DADT couldn't possibly have an effect --- then you are being obtuse!!!"

Coincidence is not causation. Let's see some evidence.

"If you are going to deny a sharp increase in sexual assaults that occurred simultaniously with the lifting of DADT - or that the lifting of DADT couldn't possibly have an effect --- then you are being obtuse!!!"

Coincidence is not causation. Let's see some evidence.

Ignoring reality is not truth --- let's hear the truth!!!

Forum List

Back