1400 Leaders voted ...

I'm excited that the homophobic and the brain dead are quickly dying off. You fuckers are obsolete and useless in the modern world.

The average conservative Christian family has probably 3-4 kids. The average gay male has no kids. You do the math.

When those kids become adults, they'll be electing the first openly gay president. That should make your head explode if you're still around to see it.

I'm excited that the homophobic and the brain dead are quickly dying off. You fuckers are obsolete and useless in the modern world.

The average conservative Christian family has probably 3-4 kids. The average gay male has no kids. You do the math.

When those kids become adults, they'll be electing the first openly gay president. That should make your head explode if you're still around to see it.

Obama isn't gay ??

Oh wow, someone is about something you don't like and rights for everyone irregardless of their race, religion or sexuality... must be fascism to you. :cuckoo:

You are such a flaming hypocrite
You called me a conservative because I think this is a bad idea
See, I actually believe in EQUAL rights for EVERYONE
Both sides just PRETEND to think that

I don't think you understand how words work.

You're a hypocrite because you believe in equal rights for everyone while wanting to exclude a segment of society. This is like arguing with a retard.

Nobody is excluding any "segment" of society. Gays aren't a "segment" they are men and women. They are already included as PEOPLE!!! Why do you lefties insist on putting everyone in their own little box???

...and then out of the other side of your mouth you will scream about the size or shape of the box! Damn it! You are the ones who build the boxes!! You foolish hypocrites!!

To lift the ban on gay scouts

Boy Scouts to allow gay youths to join - CNN.com

61 to 39. Remember this is just to allow gay children to be scouts. The ban on gay Boy Scout leaders is still in place.

Parents and Scout Leaders mostly opposed, scouts themselves were for it. :)

so, those with the least social maturity and life experience voted no.......:eusa_eh:

I do not believe the children got a vote, I was simpy pointing out that older parents and scout leaders were the most uncomfortable with the lift, while the scouts themselves, and young parents were largely in favor.

God, I hope they will be conservative!!!

Oh wow, someone is about something you don't like and rights for everyone irregardless of their race, religion or sexuality... must be fascism to you. :cuckoo:

You're a hypocrite because you believe in equal rights for everyone while wanting to exclude a segment of society. This is like arguing with a retard.

11 year olds do not even know what gay REALLY is
I am against it because it will affect the way they think
Kids are VERY impressionable
Those kids will be trying to chop their dicks off before they get their drivers license
You are the one that is the "retard"
Suppressing logic and such
I am not trying to exclude a "segment"
They are fuckin KIDS
Do you also think it is cool for a boy that thinks he is a girl, to shower and bath with the girls at HIS school?

61 to 39. Remember this is just to allow gay children to be scouts. The ban on gay Boy Scout leaders is still in place.

so, those with the least social maturity and life experience voted no.......:eusa_eh:

I not believe the children got a vote, I was simpy pointing out that older parents and scout leaders were the most uncomfortable with the lift, while the scouts themselves, and gouged parents were largely in favor.

whoa---a no vote doesn't mean they were uncomfortable with it. :eusa_whistle:

Nobody is excluding any "segment" of society. Gays aren't a "segment" they are men and women. They are already included as PEOPLE!!! Why do you lefties insist on putting everyone in their own little box???

...and then out of the other side of your mouth you will scream about the size or shape of the box! Damn it! You are the ones who build the boxes!! You foolish hypocrites!!

LOL

What the fuck are you talking about? Of course gays are a segment of the population just like ditzy idiots like you are a segment. Bisexuals, transgenders... all segments.

I not believe the children got a vote, I was simpy pointing out that older parents and scout leaders were the most uncomfortable with the lift, while the scouts themselves, and gouged parents were largely in favor.

I'm not talking about those who voted, but extensive polling BSA did with members, leaders, and their parents.

The ban should be on any current or prospective scout leader who wishes to discuss his sexual preference with boy scouts. This is not what scouting is about. As a den leader I never had a need to discuss such personal information and if I did I could and should be dismissed.

Obama isn't gay ??

See? It's happening already. But to clarify, I did say openly gay.

Benefits extended to gay people and discrimination being struck down all around you. Loving every minute of it.

LOL

What the fuck are you talking about? Of course gays are a segment of the population just like ditzy idiots like you are a segment. Bisexuals, transgenders... all segments.

Funny, I thought they were people? Please educate us all as to how the CONSTITUTION separates us all into smsller dynamics?

I'm not talking about those who voted, but extensive polling BSA did with members, leaders, and their parents.

They may have been against it for a number of reasons. Nothing was said about them just being "uncomfortable". They may have just thought it was a pain in the ass.

LOL

Funny, I thought they were people? Please educate us all as to how the CONSTITUTION separates us all into smsller dynamics?

It doesn't dingy which is why SCOTUS will rule to extend marriage benefits to all married couples, gay or straight.

It's cute how you're being so all-inclusive all of a sudden with your "we're all just people" shtick. Do we need to post the definition of 'segment of population' for you?

LOL

It doesn't dingy which is why SCOTUS will rule to extend marriage benefits to all married couples, gay or straight.

It's cute how you're being so all-inclusive all of a sudden with your "we're all just people" shtick. Do we need to post the definition of 'segment of population' for you?

I thought mother nature separated people into smaller dynamics

LOL

No --- because I don't have the need to fit everyone into their own little convenient box for political purposes. I don't really care if you are black, white, gay, female or any other identifier...

That is what the liberals do to create animosity...

I can understand how you, as a member of the Liberal side of the aisle can't stand a true diversity of thought and the need for people to have standards to live up to, even when they do, on occasion, fail to do so.

You and yours sink to lowest common denominator and despise those who try to raise people above it.

It is always easy to find people willing to take the easy road.. Raise other people's taxes, put limits on what other people do, tell everyone that what ever they want to do is fine with you.. It is much harder to set standards and ask people to live up to them, even when it is difficult to do so..

They may have been against it for a number of reasons. Nothing was said about them just being "uncomfortable". They may have just thought it was a pain in the ass.
I don't see their reason for being agaisnt gay children in the Boy Scouts as being relevant. *shrug*

Forum List

Back