1400 Leaders voted ...

If you're not a cocksucker, why do you care so much?

Apparently you don't understand how psychology works but we can add that to the plethora of things you're ignorant on. Including grammar and formatting.

Why do I care?
Because I am AWARE our country is going to shit, thanks to yalls emotional rants
They are the future of the country
I don't think it's a good idea for them all to be questioning weither they should really be called harry or henrieta
You know, because they are KIDS
I bet you are one of those people that care about the kids when guns are involved, but will abort them and let them rot themselves, and our country away

:confused: ...Okay, come back when you return to reality.

You are not very good at this are you? LOL

Why do I care?
Because I am AWARE our country is going to shit, thanks to yalls emotional rants
They are the future of the country
I don't think it's a good idea for them all to be questioning weither they should really be called harry or henrieta
You know, because they are KIDS
I bet you are one of those people that care about the kids when guns are involved, but will abort them and let them rot themselves, and our country away

Good at what? Paranoid bullshit notions of reality that have no foundation? Yeah you're right, I'm not good at crazy. That's why I come to these sites and talk to fucked up lunatics like you. I'm trying to do my part to make it a better my world by shouting down prejudiced evil fucks.

I used to have such great respect for the Boy Scouts. Based on Christian principles just like our Nation... now both the Boy Scouts and our Nation are losing perspective.

Sad Days indeed -- JL

Agreed. I don't know if this will have an adverse affect on membership (in THIS society I think not) but the very basis of the BSA was Patriotism, Love of God and Country. and Service. So much for that, I guess.

One more nail in the coffin.

If we are so 'obsolete' --- why are you so angry? lol

Because it's going to be another 20 years before the last vestiges of you all die off and we're going to have to listen to your prejudice evil bullshit in that time.

There is no prejudice with me. I love sinners all the same -- the power hungry, the drug addict, the homosexual, the prideful ---- No prejudice here at all.

What's funny is with that simple sentence it's clear how much religion has fucked you up but you'll never catch on and that's why the world will be a better place when you're dead. And the next generation of Christians really will not care less about homosexuality.

That's cute, you trying to insult me.

And you mean the same private club that just told you and your ilk that you're obsolete.

My "ilk"?

Please...tell me.
What Ilk would that be, shit-stain?
And, DO, tread lightly
:eusa_whistle:

Brain dead homophobic repressed cocksucking losers.

Come on, man.....You can be more specific than that.

Would it help to know that I was a Life Scout? From Cub Scouts all the way up to Senior Troop Leader???

You may also be interested in finding out that my Cub Scout Master was arrested for molesting kids in my Pack.

If your psychic abilities blocked all of that, I'm betting that it would really shock the shit out you to find out that I have no qualms, whatsoever, with gay boys allowed to join the Scouts.

No go away, gnat
:fu:

My "ilk"?

Please...tell me.
What Ilk would that be, shit-stain?
And, DO, tread lightly
:eusa_whistle:

Would it help to know that I was a Life Scout? From Cub Scouts all the way up to Senior Troop Leader???

You may also be interested in finding out that my Cub Scout Master was arrested for molesting kids in my Pack.

If your psychic abilities blocked all of that, I'm betting that it would really shock the shit out you to find out that I have no qualms, whatsoever, with gay boys allowed to join the Scouts.

No go away, gnat

Why would you being a part of a repressive organization mean anything to me?

Because it's going to be another 20 years before the last vestiges of you all die off and we're going to have to listen to your prejudice evil bullshit in that time.

There is no prejudice with me. I love sinners all the same -- the power hungry, the drug addict, the homosexual, the prideful ---- No prejudice here at all.

What's funny is with that simple sentence it's clear how much religion has fucked you up but you'll never catch on and that's why the world will be a better place when you're dead. And the next generation of Christians really will not care less about homosexuality.

You wish! I'm being a good parent and passing along the VITAL morals that make this a great Nation. God, family, Country, and hard work. ...and we actually READ the Bible, so the next generation of Christians will know the TRUTH as well, as carry it on!!

Good at what? Paranoid bullshit notions of reality that have no foundation? Yeah you're right, I'm not good at crazy. That's why I come to these sites and talk to fucked up lunatics like you. I'm trying to do my part to make it a better my world by shouting down prejudiced evil fucks.

lol
Realism does not mean shit to you, does it?
Either that or you really think a bunch of kids know whats best for them, as you have no idea about the mind of a child
Shit, you are the board psychologist
SORRY

You wish! I'm being a good parent and passing along the VITAL morals that make this a great Nation. God, family, Country, and hard work. ...and we actually READ the Bible, so the next generation of Christians will know the TRUTH as well, as carry it on!!

My point exactly, I can't wait until your son comes home from college with Steve... his best friend. A plethora of churches including the catholic and moron... mormon church are behind this. Your ideology and repression of gays is done.

Your kind is dying off, how does it feel?

Fascists are so fuckin kind and care about EVERYONE! :eusa_whistle:

Oh wow, someone is about something you don't like and rights for everyone irregardless of their race, religion or sexuality... must be fascism to you. :cuckoo:

No go away, gnat

I get it now.
They refused YOU, didn't they?!!
:lol:
That's it. Ain't it?!!!

Poor little Tommy.
:(

It is a Private Club.
No more repressive that the Masons or the Moose or Elks.
A private club that is allowed to CHOOSE its members.

I'm sorry they didn't choose you, Tommy.
You would have really enjoyed the macrame classes.
:eusa_hand:

there you have it folks--psychology at work. I think it helped me embrace my inner self

Oh wow, someone is about something you don't like and rights for everyone irregardless of their race, religion or sexuality... must be fascism to you. :cuckoo:

You are such a flaming hypocrite
You called me a conservative because I think this is a bad idea
See, I actually believe in EQUAL rights for EVERYONE
Both sides just PRETEND to think that

No go away, gnat

I get it now.
They refused YOU, didn't they?!!
:lol:
That's it. Ain't it?!!!

Poor little Tommy.
:(

It is a Private Club.
No more repressive that the Masons or the Moose or Elks.
A private club that is allowed to CHOOSE its members.

I'm sorry they didn't choose you, Tommy.
You would have really enjoyed the macrame classes.
:eusa_hand:

:cuckoo: I don't even get your insult. But nice try I guess. And honestly, I never wanted to join the scouts because it seemed pretty gay to me.

I don't think you understand how words work.

You're a hypocrite because you believe in equal rights for everyone while wanting to exclude a segment of society. This is like arguing with a retard.

You're a hypocrite because you believe in equal rights for everyone while wanting to exclude a segment of society. This is like arguing with a retard.

gays are free to make a club

My point exactly, I can't wait until your son comes home from college with Steve... his best friend. A plethora of churches including the catholic and moron... mormon church are behind this. Your ideology and repression of gays is done.

My son knows that we are attracted to many things that are wrong. That is how things work sometimes. Just because we want it doesn't make it RIGHT. We are ACCOUNTABLE for our actions and choices.

gays are free to make a club

They don't have to now. Hahaha :D

My son knows that we are attracted to many things that are wrong. That is how things work sometimes. Just because we want it doesn't make it RIGHT. We are ACCOUNTABLE for our actions and choices.

:laugh: You'd be a much happier person if you just sucked a dick. All this internal struggle you have against it would go away. Jesus doesn't care, why do you think he traveled with twelve men?

Forum List

Back