LOL
typical dumbass response
"homophobic"
They are KIDS
Quit thinking like a typical bed-wetting fascist, and get REAL
But you were right about one thing..
We are useless in your UTOPIA
Sounds fuckin disgusting

Quit thinking like a brain dead repressed cocksucking conservative and realize you can't banish people based on their sexuality, dumb fuck.

And you are useless in the modern world like segregationists were 60 some odd years ago. The world passed you by and you're living on prejudice and evil.

Is this an excerpt from your upcoming book titled: 'The World According to BALLS'?

LOL
typical dumbass response
"homophobic"
They are KIDS
Sounds fuckin disgusting

Quit thinking like a brain dead repressed cocksucking conservative and realize you can't banish people based on their sexuality, dumb fuck.

And you are useless in the modern world like segregationists were 60 some odd years ago. The world passed you by and you're living on prejudice and evil.

Strange that the guy with "Balls" in his name make such a projection,,,,er, I mean,,,accusation

And a Private Club can ban anyone they so wish.
Notice that this was voluntary?

LOL
typical dumbass response
"homophobic"
They are KIDS
Sounds fuckin disgusting

Conservatives are not cocksuckers, dumb fuck
Seriously think about that LOL
I am not a conservative
I have nothing against gay marriage, but this is only going to promote more sexual idiocracy for the young KIDS
Like I said, get REAL
Oh, and you are apparently living on illogical emotions, APPARENTLY

LOL
typical dumbass response
"homophobic"
They are KIDS
Sounds fuckin disgusting

Strange that the guy with "Balls" in his name make such a projection,,,,er, I mean,,,accusation

That's cute, you trying to insult me.

And you mean the same private club that just told you and your ilk that you're obsolete.

LOL
typical dumbass response
"homophobic"
They are KIDS
Sounds fuckin disgusting

I am not a conservative
I have nothing against gay marriage, but this is only going to promote more sexual idiocracy for the young KIDS
Like I said, get REAL

If you're not a cocksucker, why do you care so much?

Apparently you don't understand how psychology works but we can add that to the plethora of things you're ignorant on. Including grammar and formatting.

And you mean the same private club that just told you and your ilk that you're obsolete.

Yea, funny how KIDS know everything, huh?

I am not a conservative
Like I said, get REAL

Apparently you don't understand how psychology works but we can add that to the plethora of things you're ignorant on. Including grammar and formatting.

Why do I care?
Because I am AWARE our country is going to shit, thanks to yalls emotional rants
They are the future of the country
I don't think it's a good idea for them all to be questioning weither they should really be called harry or henrieta
You know, because they are KIDS
I bet you are one of those people that care about the kids when guns are involved, but will abort them and let them rot themselves, and our country away

My "ilk"?

Please...tell me.
What Ilk would that be, shit-stain?
And, DO, tread lightly
:eusa_whistle:

If we are so 'obsolete' --- why are you so angry? lol

My "ilk"?

Please...tell me.
What Ilk would that be, shit-stain?
And, DO, tread lightly
:eusa_whistle:

Brain dead homophobic repressed cocksucking losers.

Because it's going to be another 20 years before the last vestiges of you all die off and we're going to have to listen to your prejudice evil bullshit in that time.

I am not a conservative
Like I said, get REAL

Why do I care?
Because I am AWARE our country is going to shit, thanks to yalls emotional rants
They are the future of the country
I don't think it's a good idea for them all to be questioning weither they should really be called harry or henrieta
You know, because they are KIDS
I bet you are one of those people that care about the kids when guns are involved, but will abort them and let them rot themselves, and our country away

:confused: ...Okay, come back when you return to reality.

Because it's going to be another 20 years before the last vestiges of you all die off and we're going to have to listen to your prejudice evil bullshit in that time.

Please Mr.-- Save us with psychology.

Last edited:

There is no prejudice with me. I love sinners all the same -- the power hungry, the drug addict, the homosexual, the prideful ---- No prejudice here at all.

Forum List

Back