14th Amendment Must be Repealed

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
It was passed by Radical Republicans ( today's Democrats) after Civil War and is no longer relevant today. In fact it has destroyed a good deal of our nation and turned tables on states rights and federaism.
Repeal the 14th amendment

It was passed by Radical Republicans ( today's Democrats) after Civil War and is no longer relevant today. In fact it has destroyed a good deal of our nation and turned tables on states rights and federaism.
See? You only love the Constitution when it suits you! I tole ya!

The 14th Amendment is an abomination to the Constitution.

I dot support 14th because it is overbearing and even the wording is ridiculous. The men who concocted it were insane. They would have impeached Lincoln. But communist media and liberal profs today would agree if that were to happen.

Forum List

Back