15 million will lose coverage under GOP health plan, Brookings believes the CBO will find

So Trumpcare is going to hurt the lower classes.

Did anyone doubt that?

15 million will lose coverage under GOP health plan, Brookings believes the CBO will find

So I popped around the different channels to see what they are saying about this TrumpLackOfCare

and they are lying to the people on Fox news , so these people won't get it until it hits their personal life.

Right now I am paying $2,000 a month ( 4 of us ) good PPO care, and I was told it will be with this plan over
$3,000 with more of a HMO kind of care..

Hundreds of thousand per year will die and millions will suffer. Not that the fake Christians in the gop give a damn.

They need to cut their cell phone or cable or internet and take care of necessities first

How do you know they have not. Your whine sounds like "feed them cake."

Its just typical right wing rhetoric. I believe Rush started this garbage, and like all good righties, who dont think for themselves, they parrot it

Just pointing out the everyday hypocrisy of the left....Which repub just got called evil for suggesting this

Hundreds of thousand per year will die and millions will suffer. Not that the fake Christians in the gop give a damn.

I heard tens of millions per year will die.
And Christians will dine on their hearts.
They probably won't dine on the dying people's hearts, but for the first time ever they'll turn the other cheek

They probably won't dine on the dying people's hearts,

They'll wait until the people are dead before eating their hearts.

everyone that is healthy will be alright you worry warts , you , plus the mandate will / might be gone

They probably won't dine on the dying people's hearts, but for the first time ever they'll turn the other cheek

Only if they run out of the flesh of Christ for their rituals

Trump told us healthcare for all. Another pathetic lie

What he meant is you will get healthcare but you better have hundreds of thousands in the bank to pay for it. Die if you don't.

Only if they run out of the flesh of Christ for their rituals

They'll whip out their old Hibachi's and roast those hearts. Yummy.

Forum List

Back