15 million will lose coverage under GOP health plan, Brookings believes the CBO will find

i heard it was at least half the country will perish....
upload_2017-3-11_18-47-21-jpeg.116423

A Satire Website Posted Fake News To Trump Supporters. Many Believed It.

yea i think we get that T.....

Hundreds of thousand per year will die and millions will suffer. Not that the fake Christians in the gop give a damn.

I heard tens of millions per year will die.
And Christians will dine on their hearts.

Sarcasm is inappropriate when many will die, lose their homes or their nest egg, and BIG PHARMA & the Medical-Hospital/insurance complex will reap the benefits; well, at least the Corporate Executives and the lawyers not the nurses and doctors deep in debt with school debt.

Trump promised the middle class and working poor a fair deal, and what he has delivered is an administration of Plutocrats and Authoritarians intent on robbing Peter - those who voted for him - and rewarding his cronies.

Sarcasm? No.
Hyperbole? Certainly.

How many Americans lost their doctors after Obama promised they could keep their doctors under the Unaffordable Care Act? How many Americans lost full time work and got transitioned to part time work due to the Unaffordable Care Act? How many Americans couldn't find a job at all, because employers didn't want to go over 50 employees due to the Unaffordable Care Act?

Forum List

Back