15 million will lose coverage under GOP health plan, Brookings believes the CBO will find

Hundreds of thousand per year will die and millions will suffer. Not that the fake Christians in the gop give a damn.

I heard tens of millions per year will die.
And Christians will dine on their hearts.
They probably won't dine on the dying people's hearts, but for the first time ever they'll turn the other cheek

They probably won't dine on the dying people's hearts,

They'll wait until the people are dead before eating their hearts.
Only if they run out of the flesh of Christ for their rituals

They'll whip out their old Hibachi's and roast those hearts. Yummy.
Hosanna in the highest

They probably won't dine on the dying people's hearts, but for the first time ever they'll turn the other cheek

They probably won't dine on the dying people's hearts,

They'll wait until the people are dead before eating their hearts.
Only if they run out of the flesh of Christ for their rituals

They'll whip out their old Hibachi's and roast those hearts. Yummy.
Hosanna in the highest

Pass the BBQ sauce!

This is how republicans feel about people in pain.

C4-plDUUkAAsaoJ.jpg

So Trumpcare is going to hurt the lower classes.

Did anyone doubt that?

15 million will lose coverage under GOP health plan, Brookings believes the CBO will find
When Catholics and right to life want to save lives of millions of babies otherwise aborted for lack of financial support for mother's, they are told to put their money where their mouths are.

Why aren't Democrats and Greens told the same thing in order to fund right to health care they believe will save lives?

If the govt is asked to give money to faith based groups, the answer is no. The govt would NOT be expected to fund Catholic programs no matter how many lives it would save. Principles come first.

So if right to life cant be forced on the public but must remain a free choice, What gives the Democratic Party special rights to fund their "right to health care" beliefs by forcing all taxpayers to cover those costs, whether they agree or even if this VIOLATES their beliefs. Are Democratic Party beliefs more universal or politically correct? So much that this justifies an exception to religious freedom and the establishment clause , where govt has a compelling interest in violating free choice and beliefs of the entire nation? ?????

I figured the op would fall for the CBO numbers. That same CBO that said the Iraq war would be cheap.

Hundreds of thousand per year will die and millions will suffer. Not that the fake Christians in the gop give a damn.

Sarcasm is inappropriate when many will die, lose their homes or their nest egg, and BIG PHARMA & the Medical-Hospital/insurance complex will reap the benefits; well, at least the Corporate Executives and the lawyers not the nurses and doctors deep in debt with school debt.

Trump promised the middle class and working poor a fair deal, and what he has delivered is an administration of Plutocrats and Authoritarians intent on robbing Peter - those who voted for him - and rewarding his cronies.

Shucks, I guess this means the OP will need a job. This just in, the middle class and wealthy shouldn't have to flip the bill for the lazy.

i heard it was at least half the country will perish....

maybe 75 to 80 percent. Of course with insurance costs rising faster under BO care then before the libs never noticed.

Bullshit, i.e. a damn lie ^^^.

For decades the cost of health care in America grew in double digits before the passage of the PPACA, and created debt for those Americans who with one major surgery lost their life savings. eagle is either a liar or one of the stupid and biddable members of the echo chamber.

Shucks, I guess this means the OP will need a job. This just in, the middle class and wealthy shouldn't have to flip the bill for the lazy.
TheDude would chop off his right nut to be in the situation of the OP. That TheDude thinks the ill, the poor, the lame, the mentally ill far right are "lazy" reflects a thinking that is reckless and wreckless: not a clue.

Forum List

Back