15 Questions for Weisselberg, CFO Trump, Inc

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Last Thursday (2/28/19) the Daily Beast reported that Allen Weisselberg, the CFO of the Trump Organization, will soon testify before the House Intelligence Committee.

Weisselberg has been Trump's primary accountant since 1973.

Fifteen Questions for Allen Weisselberg, the C.F.O. of the Trump Organization

"To that end, here are the questions that I believe investigators and oversight-committee members might find worth asking.

—Can you please walk us through a detailed explanation of the Trump Organization’s finances, with verifiable numbers for the total income generated and total costs incurred?

"Please include each of its five-hundred-plus lines of business.

"Let’s start with the past ten years.
d16afa846df1169191baade452625a64.jpg

"—Can you please walk us through President Trump’s current assets and his current liabilities, and help us come to an accurate estimate of his current net worth and annual cash flow?"

MAGA!

It's obvious that the democrat Party does not want to be part of a country they're not running

"In the audio tape of Michael Cohen and Donald Trump discussing the payment of hush money to Karen McDougal, Cohen told Trump, “I’ve spoken to Allen Weisselberg about how to set the whole thing up.”

"This seems to refer to the setting up of an anonymous shell company for the purposes of secretly sending a payment without any link to Trump.

"What advice did you give Cohen about setting this up?
tiestomob.jpg

"—Was setting up anonymous shell companies a regular practice of yours or of the Trump Organization?"

Will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE when Trump goes to prison?

"In the audio tape of Michael Cohen and Donald Trump discussing the payment of hush money to Karen McDougal, Cohen told Trump, “I’ve spoken to Allen Weisselberg about how to set the whole thing up.”

"This seems to refer to the setting up of an anonymous shell company for the purposes of secretly sending a payment without any link to Trump.

tiestomob.jpg

"—Was setting up anonymous shell companies a regular practice of yours or of the Trump Organization?"

iu

tiestomob.jpg

iu

"Michael Cohen gave the House Committee on Oversight and Reform summary financial records from 2011 to 2013.

"They show the Trump Organization’s liquid cash and securities position growing dramatically over these years, even though the company was, simultaneously, spending several hundred million dollars in cash on golf properties.

"It appears that the Trump Organization acquired at least four hundred million dollars in cash at a time when it made no major sales and experienced no major change in its income-generating businesses. Where did that money come from?"
trump2020jail.jpg

tiestomob.jpg

and this tape is going to snare Hannity for his lie, unless he is truthful to the house.

I hope AW doesn't plead the 5th, if so maybe his son is involved in some shady deals that Trump had made at Ladder Capital.

and
He was also on the board of the Miss Universe Organization.

Read more: Big-Time Promotion for Trump’s ‘Wallpaper’ Exec

(did they know who the winner would be in advance, as I always thought they were rigged)?

Last edited:

tiestomob.jpg

and this tape is going to snare Hannity for his lie, unless he is truthful to the house.

I hope AW doesn't plead the 5th, if so maybe his son is involved in some shady deals that Trump had made at Ladder Capital.

and

(did they know who the winner would be in advance, as I always thought they were rigged)?
"The Urgent Question of Trump and Money Laundering
"How Bruce Ohr, President Trump’s latest Twitter target, fits a suspicious pattern of behavior on Russia."

"Consider: The financially rickety Trump Organization, shunned by most mainstream banks, long relied on less scrupulous Russian investors. 'Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,' Donald Trump Jr. said a decade ago. “We have all the funding we need out of Russia,” Eric Trump reportedly said in 2013.

"And what was the rare major bank to work with Trump? Deutsche Bank, which has a history of illegal Russian money laundering.''

Opinion | The Urgent Question of Trump and Money Laundering

Trump's infatuation with organized crime (and its fat profit margins) long preceded the fall of the Soviet Union. He is currently subject to 17 separate investigations, civil and criminal, and he will likely be in court for years after he's FLUSHED from "public service."

tiestomob.jpg

and

"How Bruce Ohr, President Trump’s latest Twitter target, fits a suspicious pattern of behavior on Russia."

"Consider: The financially rickety Trump Organization, shunned by most mainstream banks, long relied on less scrupulous Russian investors. 'Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,' Donald Trump Jr. said a decade ago. “We have all the funding we need out of Russia,” Eric Trump reportedly said in 2013.

"And what was the rare major bank to work with Trump? Deutsche Bank, which has a history of illegal Russian money laundering.''

Trump's infatuation with organized crime (and its fat profit margins) long preceded the fall of the Soviet Union. He is currently subject to 17 separate investigations, civil and criminal, and he will likely be in court for years after he's FLUSHED from "public service."

Another "we have him this time" thread? You must love being humiliated daily. Keep trying. Maybe try number 345,674 will actually yield something. Remember you better pay the higher Obozo tax rates and not the lower Trump rates or you're a hypocrite.

tiestomob.jpg

and

Trump isn't involved with, and doesn't even like the mob. Fuck off with your silly shenanigans.

tiestomob.jpg

and

Trump isn't involved with, and doesn't even like the mob. Fuck off with your silly shenanigans.
27-cohn-lede.w512.h600.2x.jpg

"The Original Donald Trump
The New York Establishment will ignore unscrupulous acts to serve its interests — just look how it treated Roy Cohn, onetime lawyer to the president"

Frank Rich: Roy Cohn, Donald Trump, and the New York Cesspool That Created Them

Trump has been mobbed-up for decades before he decided to Make America Great Again. Why else would he choose Roy Cohn as a political mentor if he wasn't anxious to do business with Fat Tony and Carmine Galante?

tiestomob.jpg

and

Another "we have him this time" thread? You must love being humiliated daily. Keep trying. Maybe try number 345,674 will actually yield something. Remember you better pay the higher Obozo tax rates and not the lower Trump rates or you're a hypocrite.
9564d7514ed67120451a040a25272da5.jpg

If you find the Clinton Crime Family offensive, why not Trump's?

Because the lense of partisanship blinds them George

In my estimation, our system is corrupt beyond salvage , raped and ravaged by elites

They're who really run this country, most just feel more comfortable in partisan denial

And most evade audit , even the IRS itself admits they're far to 'global' for them to gather specifics, while you and I are easy targets for them.

question authority......?

that it takes the level of intervention we see here, should be a national epiphany

~S~

How the Prog-Big Government Authoritarians rig the game:

Make laws and tax regulations so complicated that even the IRS has different interpretations for the same reg. Then, target political enemies with this confusing mess. Everyone is guilty of something, so it makes them all much easier to destroy or control.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!

tiestomob.jpg

and

No one really gives a shit what you think or have to say. You know why? Because law enforcement will destroy your criminal in chief. And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

If you find the Clinton Crime Family offensive, why not Trump's?

Because the lense of partisanship blinds them George

In my estimation, our system is corrupt beyond salvage , raped and ravaged by elites

They're who really run this country, most just feel more comfortable in partisan denial

And most evade audit , even the IRS itself admits they're far to 'global' for them to gather specifics, while you and I are easy targets for them.

question authority......?

that it takes the level of intervention we see here, should be a national epiphany

~S~

With more than 600 days, House Democrats should be able to convince all voters except for the willfully blind just how crooked and corrupt Donald Trump has been for his entire life.
2016-05-06T11-35-03-3Z--1280x720.jpg

"New Democrats" like Hill and Bill and Barry serve the same ten percent of voters as Trump does, i.e., the US investor class.

Trump is such a glaring moron he may will divide his party long before November, 2020; however, the Clintons and their ilk are anything but moronic, and I expect both will be hovering around their party's 2020 convention like geriatric vultures.

How Third Way Democrats Could Get Trump Re-elected

"New Democracy founder Will Marshall expands on this point in a recent article for The Daily Beast, 'Hey, Democratic Socialists: More Big Government Won’t Fix What Ails Us.'

"He writes that, 'rather than emulate European-style statism' as advocated by 'Bernie Sanders and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the new socialist idol,' progressives should 'offer voters an indigenous and decentralized vision for effecting radical change.'"

If Donald Trump's version of crony-capitalism isn't sufficiently scandalous to convince millions of voters (and especially non-voters) a new political economy is necessary here, I don't believe Democracy has much of a future in the US (and even less in Russia and China)

Forum List

Back