🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

There are plenty of strong, independent, and intelligent women in the MRA or anti-feminist movement.

There's Karen Straughan, Christina Hoff-Sommers, Helen Smith, Camille Pagila, etc.

And your point is...
That the MRA Movement isn't a bunch of neckbearded dudebros. I mean, when you've got scholarly women like Sommers and Pagila on your side...

http://www.splcenter.org/get-inform...wse-all-issues/2012/spring/misogyny-the-sites
A Voice for Men is essentially a mouthpiece for its editor, Paul Elam, who proposes to “expose misandry [hatred of men] on all levels in our culture.” Elam tosses down the gauntlet in his mission statement: “AVfM regards feminists, manginas [a derisive term for weak men], white knights [a similar derisive term, for males who identify as feminists] and other agents of misandry as a social malignancy. We do not consider them well intentioned or honest agents for their purported goals and extend to them no more courtesy or consideration than we would clansmen [sic], skinheads, neo Nazis or other purveyors of hate.” Register-Her.com, an affiliated website that vilifies women by name who have made supposedly false rape allegations (among other crimes against masculinity), is one of Elam’s signature “anti-hate” efforts. “Why are these women not in prison?” the site asks.

Last edited:
Here is a lovely quote from Paul Elam, Rape apologist.
And all the outraged PC demands to get huffy and point out how nothing justifies or excuses rape won’t change the fact that there are a lot of women who get pummeled and pumped because they are stupid (and often arrogant) enough to walk though life with the equivalent of a I’M A STUPID, CONNIVING BITCH – PLEASE RAPE ME neon sign glowing above their empty little narcissistic heads.
In my opinion their “plight” from being raped should draw about as much sympathy as a man who loses a wallet full of cash after leaving it laying around a bus station unattended.
Perhaps if we start curbing out automatic outrage over what happens to women who are begging for and insisting on trouble, then maybe a few of them will be more prone to decisions that turn out a little better for them.
Just sayin.’

Like unions, feminism is a victim of its own success.

Like unions....Feminism is a threat to conservatism

Then it should change its name, because it's not about furthering the cause of ALL women, it's about furthering the cause of LIBERAL women. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Feminism benefits all persons; male and female alike regardless of political ideology. The only group that is negatively affected are the same folks who thought the races could never get along.

And all the outraged PC demands to get huffy and point out how nothing justifies or excuses rape won’t change the fact that there are a lot of women who get pummeled and pumped because they are stupid (and often arrogant) enough to walk though life with the equivalent of a I’M A STUPID, CONNIVING BITCH – PLEASE RAPE ME neon sign glowing above their empty little narcissistic heads.
In my opinion their “plight” from being raped should draw about as much sympathy as a man who loses a wallet full of cash after leaving it laying around a bus station unattended.
Perhaps if we start curbing out automatic outrage over what happens to women who are begging for and insisting on trouble, then maybe a few of them will be more prone to decisions that turn out a little better for them.
Just sayin.’

What a guy huh?

Just sayin.’

Maybe it's just because it's Wednesday, but I searched in vain for some relevance between your post and the thread topic - or your post and much of anything at all - and simply couldn't find it. Perhaps you could explain to me why you wasted space posting this, aside from presumably feeding your "Poor little me, I have a vagina, I'm disadvantaged" complex.

Then it should change its name, because it's not about furthering the cause of ALL women, it's about furthering the cause of LIBERAL women. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Feminism benefits all persons; male and female alike regardless of political ideology. The only group that is negatively affected are the same folks who thought the races could never get along.

Really? Please explain to me the way in which feminism - right now, as it is right at this moment - benefits me. If you have to refer to anything more than five years before this date, you have failed miserably.

Aaaannd . . . go!

Thank the following slags for feminism:
Gloria Steinem-jewish
Andrea Dworkin - jewish
Betty Freidan- jewish
Bella Abzug - jewish

Destroy the home and destroy the home bond.

Gloria Steinem-jewish
Andrea Dworkin - jewish
Betty Freidan- jewish
Bella Abzug - jewish

Unworthy of response

Shouldn't it be women who decide when feminism is no longer needed, not conservatives?

I mean conservatives have been so wrong for so long
Ummm...dumbass, the women in the OP have decided they don't need feminism.

Liberal men don't get to dictate to them that they do.

You really HATE it when women think for themselves, don't you?

But you just said that women still face a wage gap?
You do realize, don't you, that you're not accepting that the women in the OP are capable of deciding for themselves what's best for them?

Of course you're not. You're a liberal man.

Ummm...dumbass, the women in the OP have decided they don't need feminism.

Liberal men don't get to dictate to them that they do.

You really HATE it when women think for themselves, don't you?

But you just said that women still face a wage gap?

Remember it's only an opportunity to criticize Obama. Dave doesn't care about the wage gap as it exists elsewhere.
Oh, look -- another liberal who doesn't believe women can think for themselves.

You do know, don't you, that people can negotiate their pay with their bosses?

If I handed you 15 pictures of anything and said, that is all the proofyness needed............you would laugh your ass off. Rightly so. You would be lying through your teeth if you said no.

It just makes you look silly as hell right now.

Not that you needed my help to point that out.
Did you major in Strawman Engineering?

No one's saying these 15 pictures represent ANYTHING but the 15 women pictured.

But you can't accept that, can you? No, you can't. Don't bother lying about it, because you've already said they're being paid to post those views. OBVIOUSLY, they don't REALLY believe that. Because they're WOMEN. And women HAVE to support feminism.

Right?

Where did you get that from? You know. Someday..........you're going to have an argument worth getting into with. Not today. You're daft.

What I am telling you is that I'm not getting worked up about 15 pics that may contain people paid to pose. I find this a desperate attempt to create shit out of nothing.

You want to argue then bring me something worth it. Or continue to look like a dipshit. Your call.
"May be paid to pose".

THAT'S where I got it. Your desperate attempt to reconcile the fact that these women say they don't need feminism with your programming that EVERY women needs feminism.

You're not capable of an argument. Don't ask for one.

Gloria Steinem-jewish
Andrea Dworkin - jewish
Betty Freidan- jewish
Bella Abzug - jewish

It think it would be a fine idea for you to eat shit and die.

Women who can think for themselves are a threat to liberalism...as this thread has more than adequately highlighted.

Feminists think for themselves

That is why they demand equal treatment and a political voice
See? You're still doing it, even after it's been pointed out.

You simply can't help it. You've been programmed, and you're not bright enough to rise above your programming.

You're a GOOD liberal.

Really? Please explain to me the way in which feminism - right now, as it is right at this moment - benefits me. If you have to refer to anything more than five years before this date, you have failed miserably.

Aaaannd . . . go!

:eusa_clap:

You're such an idiot.

Can I use both vowels and consonants?

Not sure of your situation except for perpetual anger at everyone.
So for you, I guess today, feminism gives you a convenient scapegoat to blame for all of society's ills since you have no clue what you're talking about.

For the other 99.999999999999999999% of the world; one thing comes immediately to mind; it's now commonplace for both parents to work thus improving household incomes. Daughters see their mom as their father's equal meaning that they no longer receive the latent message that there is a subservience between parents. I know that threatens conservatives and their Leave it to Beaver view of the world--deal with it losers.

Men, on the other hand, no longer need to bear the entire brunt of being the sole breadwinner. Their daughters can literally be anything they want to be; head of the Federal Reserve Bank....Secretary of State...or as we will likely see in 2016, President of the United States. No longer can women just categorically be denied a place at the table without consequences either legal or political.

This is thanks to feminists and feminism alone.

Now I get to ask a question:

Without research and off the top of your empty head; how many women do you think have been elected to the US Senate?

A 20-30
B 30-40
C 40-50
D 50-60
E 60-70
F 70-100

I'd ask you to be honest but I know better. :D

Aaaannd . . . go!

You're such an idiot.

So for you, I guess today, feminism gives you a convenient scapegoat to blame for all of society's ills since you have no clue what you're talking about.

For the other 99.999999999999999999% of the world; one thing comes immediately to mind; it's now commonplace for both parents to work thus improving household incomes. Daughters see their mom as their father's equal meaning that they no longer receive the latent message that there is a subservience between parents. I know that threatens conservatives and their Leave it to Beaver view of the world--deal with it losers.

Men, on the other hand, no longer need to bear the entire brunt of being the sole breadwinner. Their daughters can literally be anything they want to be; head of the Federal Reserve Bank....Secretary of State...or as we will likely see in 2016, President of the United States. No longer can women just categorically be denied a place at the table without consequences either legal or political.

Without research and off the top of your empty head; how many women do you think have been elected to the US Senate?

A 20-30
B 30-40
C 40-50
D 50-60
E 60-70
F 70-100

You are as you usually are, disingenuous.

This was her question.....

Really? Please explain to me the way in which feminism - right now, as it is right at this moment

Daughters see their mom as their father's equal meaning that they no longer receive the latent message that there is a subservience between parents. I know that threatens conservatives and their Leave it to Beaver view of the world--deal with it losers.
You don't know any conservatives in real life, do you?

You should stop listening to your fellow progressives when they tell you what conservatives want. They're lying.

Aaaannd . . . go!

You're such an idiot.

A 20-30
B 30-40
C 40-50
D 50-60
E 60-70
F 70-100

You are as you usually are, disingenuous.

This was her question.....

Really? Please explain to me the way in which feminism - right now, as it is right at this moment

It's a stupid question to answer about some anonymous message board user. Candycorn's answer was sufficient.

Forum List

Back