🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

But you just said that women still face a wage gap?
You do realize, don't you, that you're not accepting that the women in the OP are capable of deciding for themselves what's best for them?

Of course you're not. You're a liberal man.

So they dont need feminism but you think they do because (you acknowledge) a wage gap still exists?

This is confusing, like your "logic" and moral compass.
It's only confusing to people with little imagination and no interest in learning anything but the buzzwords they use.

My opinion on the necessity of feminism to the women in the OP is meaningless, as is yours. So perhaps you should stop insisting they should listen to what liberal men tell them.

THEIR opinion matters. But you and other leftists insist it doesn't -- because they hold radical, scary, unapproved opinions. Heretics! Outcasts!

The left doesn't accept that people can think and act for themselves. Women who are paid less than men for comparable work are free to negotiate their compensation. They don't NEED a collective hive mind to negotiate for them.

Why can't you accept that?

Last edited:
Where did you get that from? You know. Someday..........you're going to have an argument worth getting into with. Not today. You're daft.

What I am telling you is that I'm not getting worked up about 15 pics that may contain people paid to pose. I find this a desperate attempt to create shit out of nothing.

You want to argue then bring me something worth it. Or continue to look like a dipshit. Your call.
"May be paid to pose".

THAT'S where I got it. Your desperate attempt to reconcile the fact that these women say they don't need feminism with your programming that EVERY women needs feminism.

You're not capable of an argument. Don't ask for one.

But, I don't care if they don't need feminism. It's the source. We aren't looking at an article which is why, for me, it looks more like shit stirring than reliable. And the photo's don't actually say anything which doesn't deserve more than a, K. Whatever. Hence, possibly paid.

Now, if you have a legit argument to make then let's hear it.
I've made my legitimate argument: That women can decide for themselves if they need feminism.

Your inability or refusal to accept that very basic idea is meaningless.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, your "legitimate argument" boils down to "I can't imagine that people can freely disagree with me, so they have to be paid to do it." It's petulant and silly.

You do realize, don't you, that you're not accepting that the women in the OP are capable of deciding for themselves what's best for them?

Of course you're not. You're a liberal man.

So they dont need feminism but you think they do because (you acknowledge) a wage gap still exists?

This is confusing, like your "logic" and moral compass.

Like most conservatives, they don't need feminism until they do

Even then, they will refuse to acknowledge they took advantage of it
...and you're still doing it.

Funny that they all describe feminism exactly.

Incredible ignorance of what feminism really is - equality for ALL.

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

All photoshopped and most likely all created by men. I am a professional photographer and photo retoucher. I can spot edited photos the same way an autistic kid can spot patterns in anything.

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid.

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

All photoshopped and most likely all created by men. I am a professional photographer and photo retoucher. I can spot edited photos the same way an autistic kid can spot patterns in anything.

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid.
Looks-Shopped-Tell-By-Pixels.jpg

:lol:

They're not Photoshopped. You just can't accept that some women can think for themselves.

That's just reality, really.

You don't get it. You don't get to dictate who needs what.

Deal with it.

You are quite obtuse aren't you? Me pointing out the obvious fact,
That women can decide for themselves if they need feminism.
as being a simple reality, is not dictating shit.
My apologies; I misunderstood.

But it it's simple reality, why are so many of your fellow lefties denying it?

You don't get it. You don't get to dictate who needs what.

Deal with it.

You are quite obtuse aren't you? Me pointing out the obvious fact,
That women can decide for themselves if they need feminism.
as being a simple reality, is not dictating shit.
My apologies; I misunderstood.

But it it's simple reality, why are so many of your fellow lefties denying it?

That's all in your imagination, bro.

That's all in your imagination, bro.
Ummm...no. No, it's not.

But if you refuse to see it, there's nothing I can show you to make you see it.

Yeah, you can present a quote.
Okay.
These women should be thankful they have more opportunities open to them than spitting out babies

For that, they can thank the feminists

Liberals are not making decisions for them

In fact, it was liberals who opened up a whole world of opportunities for women so that today they can actually MAKE decisions other than who they would marry

And now that they're saying they don't need you, you're telling them to sit down and shut up.

Shouldn't it be women who decide when feminism is no longer needed, not conservatives?

I mean conservatives have been so wrong for so long

What makes you think the fight is over?

Um, women can go to college, own property, vote, hold any job they can qualify for; rape is a serious felony in the criminal code; women choose who they want to marry, or to have a passel of children that all have different fathers without benefit of ever marrying, or to have nothing to do with men and concentrate on careers, or any permutation thereof. There's nothing that men can do under our legal code that women can't.

Whatcha got left to fight for? No amount of laws is going to give you a penis, or make Mother Nature give a fuck about "equality". Sorry.

Woman are still paid less than men for equal work, woman face violence of a sexual and physical nature at rates far higher then men, and they are underrepresented in positions of power in both private and public spheres.

Those women do not need feminism because the feminists before them fought the battles of equality

They don't seem to know what it used to be like. It's like being born on 3rd base of women's rights and looking down on those who got them to first, and second and then third base.

If not for he feminist movement, women today would still be secretaries

Point made.

Ummm...no. No, it's not.

But if you refuse to see it, there's nothing I can show you to make you see it.

Yeah, you can present a quote.
Okay.

They don't seem to know what it used to be like. It's like being born on 3rd base of women's rights and looking down on those who got them to first, and second and then third base.

If not for he feminist movement, women today would still be secretaries

Point made.

Your right, a point has been made, just not the one you intended. No one in this thread 'dictated' what woman should believe. That is all in your head. The closest example was a comment that woman should be thankful for feminism.

In other words, "We're going to take credit for anything that has ever happened that we like. It was US! Now give us government-sponsored birth control so we can pretend that someone wants to fuck us!"

Thanks for sharing. Fuck off.

Candy is part of a generation that confuses being a bitch with with being "strong".

No silly. Persons such as myself from both sexes just are not quick to forget the sacrifices made on our behalf by true patriots of both genders. Unlike conservatives, we realize that the only reason any political minority has rights and power is because they fought for it.

In the eyes of idiots like yourself and others, YOU are the ones that confuse fighting back with being labeled a "bitch" or "slut" as GOP leader Rush Limbaugh calls folks.

Rush is not a GOP leader lol.

Isn't it funny how when someone says something you don't like, they magically become the leader of the opposition you don't like?

I've never thought Keith Olbermann was magically "the leader of the DNC" because of some dumb thing he said.

Anyway.... the point is, regardless of whatever rights Feminism may have fought for in the past, they are now nothing more than a group who support stealing from others to pay for what should be their own responsibility. Thieves. Feminists today are just simply thieves.

I don't want to take responsibility for keeping my legs crossed, and I don't want to take responsibility for buying my own birth control, or only getting the man to buy birth control for me....

So I'm going to be a thief and demand that everyone else, pays for my irresponsibility. We are immature baby girls, that need Mommy Government to cover my bed room. Mommy Government, go take money from those mean ol working people, to pay for my immaturity.

That's basically the modern feminist movement at it's core.

Candy is part of a generation that confuses being a bitch with with being "strong".

No silly. Persons such as myself from both sexes just are not quick to forget the sacrifices made on our behalf by true patriots of both genders. Unlike conservatives, we realize that the only reason any political minority has rights and power is because they fought for it.

In the eyes of idiots like yourself and others, YOU are the ones that confuse fighting back with being labeled a "bitch" or "slut" as GOP leader Rush Limbaugh calls folks.

Isn't it funny how when someone says something you don't like, they magically become the leader of the opposition you don't like?

I've never thought Keith Olbermann was magically "the leader of the DNC" because of some dumb thing he said.

Anyway.... the point is, regardless of whatever rights Feminism may have fought for in the past, they are now nothing more than a group who support stealing from others to pay for what should be their own responsibility. Thieves. Feminists today are just simply thieves.

I don't want to take responsibility for keeping my legs crossed, and I don't want to take responsibility for buying my own birth control, or only getting the man to buy birth control for me....

So I'm going to be a thief and demand that everyone else, pays for my irresponsibility. We are immature baby girls, that need Mommy Government to cover my bed room. Mommy Government, go take money from those mean ol working people, to pay for my immaturity.

If Rush is not your leader, why are Republicans so afraid to piss him off?

If Rush is not your leader, why are Republicans so afraid to piss him off?

I for one, have not seen that Republicans are specifically afraid to piss him off. Further, I have not listened to Rush in over a decade. Moreover, Republicans are generally scared of pissing off any aspect of the Media. That comes with being a politician.

Forum List

Back