🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

Candy is part of a generation that confuses being a bitch with with being "strong".

No silly. Persons such as myself from both sexes just are not quick to forget the sacrifices made on our behalf by true patriots of both genders. Unlike conservatives, we realize that the only reason any political minority has rights and power is because they fought for it.

In the eyes of idiots like yourself and others, YOU are the ones that confuse fighting back with being labeled a "bitch" or "slut" as GOP leader Rush Limbaugh calls folks.

Rush is not a GOP leader lol.

Isn't it funny how when someone says something you don't like, they magically become the leader of the opposition you don't like?
Rush Limbaugh is the leader of the Republican Party. If he isn't...who is?

I've never thought Keith Olbermann was magically "the leader of the DNC" because of some dumb thing he said.
The leaders of the Democratic party are all serving in the government. One of the differences between liberals and conservatives is that liberals are willing to serve. The GOP leaders are on talk radio pouring the slop into the trough for you to consume.

Anyway.... the point is, regardless of whatever rights Feminism may have fought for in the past, they are now nothing more than a group who support stealing from others to pay for what should be their own responsibility. Thieves. Feminists today are just simply thieves.

Thanks for that chuckle. If feminists are stealing anything it is power away from the angry white man group.

Yeah, you can present a quote.
Okay.

If not for he feminist movement, women today would still be secretaries

Point made.

Your right, a point has been made, just not the one you intended. No one in this thread 'dictated' what woman should believe. That is all in your head. The closest example was a comment that woman should be thankful for feminism.
Yup, I called it:

"But if you refuse to see it, there's nothing I can show you to make you see it."

Forum List

Back