🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

:eusa_clap:

You're such an idiot.

Can I use both vowels and consonants?

Not sure of your situation except for perpetual anger at everyone.
So for you, I guess today, feminism gives you a convenient scapegoat to blame for all of society's ills since you have no clue what you're talking about.

For the other 99.999999999999999999% of the world; one thing comes immediately to mind; it's now commonplace for both parents to work thus improving household incomes. Daughters see their mom as their father's equal meaning that they no longer receive the latent message that there is a subservience between parents. I know that threatens conservatives and their Leave it to Beaver view of the world--deal with it losers.

Men, on the other hand, no longer need to bear the entire brunt of being the sole breadwinner. Their daughters can literally be anything they want to be; head of the Federal Reserve Bank....Secretary of State...or as we will likely see in 2016, President of the United States. No longer can women just categorically be denied a place at the table without consequences either legal or political.

This is thanks to feminists and feminism alone.

Now I get to ask a question:

Without research and off the top of your empty head; how many women do you think have been elected to the US Senate?

A 20-30
B 30-40
C 40-50
D 50-60
E 60-70
F 70-100

I'd ask you to be honest but I know better. :D

You are as you usually are, disingenuous.

This was her question.....

Really? Please explain to me the way in which feminism - right now, as it is right at this moment

It's a stupid question to answer about some anonymous message board user. Candycorn's answer was sufficient.

Well since your opinion doesn't mean shit, and since THAT was the original question, and since Candy just chose to ignore it and bloviate, sit down and wait for her to answer the question as asked.

Women who can think for themselves are a threat to liberalism...as this thread has more than adequately highlighted.

Feminists think for themselves

That is why they demand equal treatment and a political voice
See? You're still doing it, even after it's been pointed out.

You simply can't help it. You've been programmed, and you're not bright enough to rise above your programming.

You're a GOOD liberal.

I accept that as just more daving

If not for he feminist movement, women today would still be secretaries
Probably. But what has it done for its beneficiaries lately? Has it run its course? Has it morphed from a grassroots movement to a calcified and formalized one that is increasingly unresponsive to its constituency?

Feminism is radical, I do believe women deserve rights like every other person in the world, but the Feminism got this way too far.
I Don't believe everyone is equal, and the majority of women are significantly physically weaker than man, therefore I must protect my lady and help her out.
Imagine a world where 'Meninism' was also existed along with Feminism, totally out of balance, out of nature law, out of future.

If not for he feminist movement, women today would still be secretaries
Probably. But what has it done for its beneficiaries lately? Has it run its course? Has it morphed from a grassroots movement to a calcified and formalized one that is increasingly unresponsive to its constituency?

Lately it has fought for pay equality, women's health, access to birth control, against domestic violence, against date rape, expanded roles in the military

Last edited:
Feminists think for themselves

That is why they demand equal treatment and a political voice
See? You're still doing it, even after it's been pointed out.

You simply can't help it. You've been programmed, and you're not bright enough to rise above your programming.

You're a GOOD liberal.

I accept that as just more daving
Of course you do, because you can't credibly deny the charge I made.

The left abhors any member of their protected classes who dares step out of line and hold unapproved opinions.

Feminism benefits all persons; male and female alike regardless of political ideology. The only group that is negatively affected are the same folks who thought the races could never get along.

Really? Please explain to me the way in which feminism - right now, as it is right at this moment - benefits me. If you have to refer to anything more than five years before this date, you have failed miserably.

Aaaannd . . . go!

You're such an idiot.

So for you, I guess today, feminism gives you a convenient scapegoat to blame for all of society's ills since you have no clue what you're talking about.

For the other 99.999999999999999999% of the world; one thing comes immediately to mind; it's now commonplace for both parents to work thus improving household incomes. Daughters see their mom as their father's equal meaning that they no longer receive the latent message that there is a subservience between parents. I know that threatens conservatives and their Leave it to Beaver view of the world--deal with it losers.

Men, on the other hand, no longer need to bear the entire brunt of being the sole breadwinner. Their daughters can literally be anything they want to be; head of the Federal Reserve Bank....Secretary of State...or as we will likely see in 2016, President of the United States. No longer can women just categorically be denied a place at the table without consequences either legal or political.

Without research and off the top of your empty head; how many women do you think have been elected to the US Senate?

A 20-30
B 30-40
C 40-50
D 50-60
E 60-70
F 70-100

In other words, "We're going to take credit for anything that has ever happened that we like. It was US! Now give us government-sponsored birth control so we can pretend that someone wants to fuck us!"

Thanks for sharing. Fuck off.

Daughters see their mom as their father's equal meaning that they no longer receive the latent message that there is a subservience between parents. I know that threatens conservatives and their Leave it to Beaver view of the world--deal with it losers.
You don't know any conservatives in real life, do you?

You should stop listening to your fellow progressives when they tell you what conservatives want. They're lying.

I was born in the 1960s. My mother, who was born in the Great Depression, has worked since long before I was born, and continued to work her entire life until she retired. She was NOT a secretary. Most of her life, she worked in factories, because she liked the work. I always saw her not only as my father's equal, but as much more of a driving, controlling force in our family than he was. Feminism had exactly fuck-all to do with her freedom to live her life exactly as she chose, and exactly fuck-all to do with how I saw her, her place in the world as a woman, and my place in the world as a woman because of her example.

So maybe that's the problem here: I was raised by a strong female role model to be a strong female, and the rest of you whinging twats were raised to be victims who see their vaginas and XX chromosomes as a birth defect, and your autonomy as something that must be "given" to you, instead of something you take for yourself.

Whatever your mental issues are, keep them to yourself and stop projecting them onto the rest of us.

You're such an idiot.

A 20-30
B 30-40
C 40-50
D 50-60
E 60-70
F 70-100

Really? Please explain to me the way in which feminism - right now, as it is right at this moment

It's a stupid question to answer about some anonymous message board user. Candycorn's answer was sufficient.

I'm sure you think your IQ is sufficient, too, but here's a tip: Most of us have THREE digits in ours, rather than two.

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

I have to admit I liked this today....

But I think a few decades back most of these women would have wanted a team of strong women representing them to get them out of a second class society. America has been hard on women. I mean, the Bible states since Eve ate an apple FOREVER they will have birthing pains and obey men. So much for forgiveness..

Feminists turn me on. Sadly, many are lezzie. I love a strong woman. But these anti-Feminists are new. I like 'em.

I'm sure you think your IQ is sufficient, too, but here's a tip: Most of us have THREE digits in ours, rather than two.

Your attempt at baiting was transparent. Did you really expect us to take shots in the dark at how you personally benefit from feminism?

Last edited:
Daughters see their mom as their father's equal meaning that they no longer receive the latent message that there is a subservience between parents. I know that threatens conservatives and their Leave it to Beaver view of the world--deal with it losers.
You don't know any conservatives in real life, do you?

You should stop listening to your fellow progressives when they tell you what conservatives want. They're lying.

I was born in the 1960s. My mother, who was born in the Great Depression, has worked since long before I was born, and continued to work her entire life until she retired. She was NOT a secretary. Most of her life, she worked in factories, because she liked the work. I always saw her not only as my father's equal, but as much more of a driving, controlling force in our family than he was. Feminism had exactly fuck-all to do with her freedom to live her life exactly as she chose, and exactly fuck-all to do with how I saw her, her place in the world as a woman, and my place in the world as a woman because of her example.

So maybe that's the problem here: I was raised by a strong female role model to be a strong female, and the rest of you whinging twats were raised to be victims who see their vaginas and XX chromosomes as a birth defect, and your autonomy as something that must be "given" to you, instead of something you take for yourself.

Whatever your mental issues are, keep them to yourself and stop projecting them onto the rest of us.

Did you ever ask your mother why she never became a foreman or manager while men she worked side by side with were promoted?
Did you ever ask her why she got the lower paying assembly jobs while the higher paying jobs went to men?
Did she tell you about the sexual harassment and hostile work environment she faced ?

You can thank feminists who fought against this unequal treatment for the opportunities you have today

Ummm...dumbass, the women in the OP have decided they don't need feminism.

Liberal men don't get to dictate to them that they do.

You really HATE it when women think for themselves, don't you?

But you just said that women still face a wage gap?
You do realize, don't you, that you're not accepting that the women in the OP are capable of deciding for themselves what's best for them?

Of course you're not. You're a liberal man.

So they dont need feminism but you think they do because (you acknowledge) a wage gap still exists?

This is confusing, like your "logic" and moral compass.

Did you major in Strawman Engineering?

No one's saying these 15 pictures represent ANYTHING but the 15 women pictured.

But you can't accept that, can you? No, you can't. Don't bother lying about it, because you've already said they're being paid to post those views. OBVIOUSLY, they don't REALLY believe that. Because they're WOMEN. And women HAVE to support feminism.

Right?

Where did you get that from? You know. Someday..........you're going to have an argument worth getting into with. Not today. You're daft.

What I am telling you is that I'm not getting worked up about 15 pics that may contain people paid to pose. I find this a desperate attempt to create shit out of nothing.

You want to argue then bring me something worth it. Or continue to look like a dipshit. Your call.
"May be paid to pose".

THAT'S where I got it. Your desperate attempt to reconcile the fact that these women say they don't need feminism with your programming that EVERY women needs feminism.

You're not capable of an argument. Don't ask for one.

But, I don't care if they don't need feminism. It's the source. We aren't looking at an article which is why, for me, it looks more like shit stirring than reliable. And the photo's don't actually say anything which doesn't deserve more than a, K. Whatever. Hence, possibly paid.

Now, if you have a legit argument to make then let's hear it.

But you just said that women still face a wage gap?
You do realize, don't you, that you're not accepting that the women in the OP are capable of deciding for themselves what's best for them?

Of course you're not. You're a liberal man.

So they dont need feminism but you think they do because (you acknowledge) a wage gap still exists?

This is confusing, like your "logic" and moral compass.

Like most conservatives, they don't need feminism until they do

Even then, they will refuse to acknowledge they took advantage of it

Really? Please explain to me the way in which feminism - right now, as it is right at this moment - benefits me. If you have to refer to anything more than five years before this date, you have failed miserably.

Aaaannd . . . go!

You're such an idiot.

A 20-30
B 30-40
C 40-50
D 50-60
E 60-70
F 70-100

In other words, "We're going to take credit for anything that has ever happened that we like. It was US! Now give us government-sponsored birth control so we can pretend that someone wants to fuck us!"

Oh brother. You asked an idiotic question (no shock) and got an honest answer. I don't know you or your situation; only that you're a bitter little person who never seems to have a good day.

How does feminism benefit you? Don't know; don't care.

How it benefits 99.99999999999999%...I demonstrated it for your bitch-ass and would be happy to do it again. Women are now serving at the highest levels of the government, the military, and corporate America. Women surgeons are performing surgery in hospitals across the nation and, yes, the world as well. They can thank the feminist movement for that and point at you at the speed bump of "but wait" that was ran flat over

I understand that you're upset at being inconsequential and left behind. You should be frustrated...you were either co-opted into your idiocy or were a willing particiapant in it. Nobody cares what lead you to you dead end life...the important thing is that you're there. Embrace it; it's all you have...your anger and your hatred.
And of course when you have to face the truth I drew out for you, you come up with the only response left to you and your empty head; the classic "fuck off".

Pure comedy gold.

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

First, who are all these women holding up a piece of paper with writing on it? It looks like this is something pre-programmed, not a broad selection of women around the world. Also, many young women today may not realize that the freedom and advantages they have, the rights they have, didn't exist before the feminist movement. It's like saying Martin Luther King wasn't the guiding force behind the civil rights movement and is now meaningless. And finally, what these women are probably doing, and they are obviously not thinking critically, is equating feminism to radical feminists; in the same way some Western people think all Muslims are terrorists, these women think all feminists are radical. The fact is that the vast majority of feminists are simply people, men and women, who believe in equality, socially and professionally, for men and women.

Last edited:

Aaaannd . . . go!

You're such an idiot.

A 20-30
B 30-40
C 40-50
D 50-60
E 60-70
F 70-100

Candy is part of a generation that confuses being a bitch with with being "strong".

You're such an idiot.

A 20-30
B 30-40
C 40-50
D 50-60
E 60-70
F 70-100

Candy is part of a generation that confuses being a bitch with with being "strong".

No silly. Persons such as myself from both sexes just are not quick to forget the sacrifices made on our behalf by true patriots of both genders. Unlike conservatives, we realize that the only reason any political minority has rights and power is because they fought for it.

In the eyes of idiots like yourself and others, YOU are the ones that confuse fighting back with being labeled a "bitch" or "slut" as GOP leader Rush Limbaugh calls folks.

No silly. Persons such as myself from both sexes just are not quick to forget the sacrifices made on our behalf by true patriots of both genders. Unlike conservatives, we realize that the only reason any political minority has rights and power is because they fought for it.

In the eyes of idiots like yourself and others, YOU are the ones that confuse fighting back with being labeled a "bitch" or "slut" as GOP leader Rush Limbaugh calls folks.

(smile) You've won nothing, you stand atop the accomplishments of others and pat yourself on the back for nothing.

You my friend are nothing, case in point?

Your Sandra Fluke adulation.

SHE did nothing but whine and cry and you climbed on her back and are still riding her to nowhere.

You stomp around here like you've actually done something, sorry....you haven't.

You've acted like a spoiled little bitch that thinks the world owes her something.

It doesn't, and you've accomplished nothing honey.

Forum List

Back