🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

Liberals are not making decisions for them

In fact, it was liberals who opened up a whole world of opportunities for women so that today they can actually MAKE decisions other than who they would marry

And now that they're saying they don't need you, you're telling them to sit down and shut up.

Shouldn't it be women who decide when feminism is no longer needed, not conservatives?

I mean conservatives have been so wrong for so long

Sooo ... logically, there are no conservative women?

There are more of them than you might think. In fact, some of them just hatched from alien pods in your basement.

Liberals are not making decisions for them

In fact, it was liberals who opened up a whole world of opportunities for women so that today they can actually MAKE decisions other than who they would marry

And now that they're saying they don't need you, you're telling them to sit down and shut up.

Shouldn't it be women who decide when feminism is no longer needed, not conservatives?

Ummm...dumbass, the women in the OP have decided they don't need feminism.

Liberal men don't get to dictate to them that they do.

You really HATE it when women think for themselves, don't you?

But you just said that women still face a wage gap?

But you just said that women still face a wage gap?

Remember it's only an opportunity to criticize Obama. Dave doesn't care about the wage gap as it exists elsewhere.

I'm not the one so closed-minded I have to invent a fantasy that people who disagree with me have to be paid to do so.

You simply can't conceive that people can arrive at their own conclusions that differ from yours. Every has to agree with you...or else they're being paid, or they're mentally deficient, or some other lame-ass excuse.

What are you afraid of?

If I handed you 15 pictures of anything and said, that is all the proofyness needed............you would laugh your ass off. Rightly so. You would be lying through your teeth if you said no.

It just makes you look silly as hell right now.

Not that you needed my help to point that out.
Did you major in Strawman Engineering?

No one's saying these 15 pictures represent ANYTHING but the 15 women pictured.

But you can't accept that, can you? No, you can't. Don't bother lying about it, because you've already said they're being paid to post those views. OBVIOUSLY, they don't REALLY believe that. Because they're WOMEN. And women HAVE to support feminism.

Right?

Where did you get that from? You know. Someday..........you're going to have an argument worth getting into with. Not today. You're daft.

What I am telling you is that I'm not getting worked up about 15 pics that may contain people paid to pose. I find this a desperate attempt to create shit out of nothing.

You want to argue then bring me something worth it. Or continue to look like a dipshit. Your call.

Warren Farrell is a Rape and Incest apologist. There is no such thing as institutional misandry, my spell-check doesn't even recognize it as being a real word.

Last edited:
Feminism has been an anti-male movement from Day 1. Even the beloved Seneca Falls Conference was a hotbed of misandry, as explained in the video below:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...oJaAQOUQJOCZLc8vNyN9EZQ&bvm=bv.71126742,d.aWw

Warren Farrell is a Rape and Incest apologist. There is no such thing as institutional misandry, my spell-check doesn't even recognize it as being a real word.
Um, that's a video of Karen Straughan (AKA girlwriteswhat).

I'm watching it now. The mere fact that a rape and incest apologist gave the stage to the person you want us to listen to should be a big clue what kind of people make up the men right's movement.

Last edited:
I'm watching it now. The mere fact that a rape and incest apologist gave the stage to the person you want us to listen to should be a big clue what kind of people that make up the men right's movement.
The guy on the stage introducing Karen was NOT Warren Farrell. Warren is much fatter, older, and grayer than this guy.

You can't even get your MRAs straight and you expect me to listen to your arguments?

I'm watching it now. The mere fact that a rape and incest apologist gave the stage to the person you want us to listen to should be a big clue what kind of people that make up the men right's movement.
The guy on the stage introducing Karen was NOT Warren Farrell. Warren is much fatter, older, and grayer than this guy.

You can't even get your MRAs straight and you expect me to listen to your arguments?

I'm sorry that I'm not well versed in what the leaders of your hate group look like. Although, I am well versed in what they put on paper.

I'm sorry that I'm not well versed in what the leaders of your hate group look like. Although, I am well versed in what they put on paper.
There are plenty of strong, independent, and intelligent women in the MRA or anti-feminist movement.

There's Karen Straughan, Christina Hoff-Sommers, Helen Smith, Camille Pagila, etc.

There are plenty of strong, independent, and intelligent women in the MRA or anti-feminist movement.

There's Karen Straughan, Christina Hoff-Sommers, Helen Smith, Camille Pagila, etc.

And your point is...

And your point is...
That the MRA Movement isn't a bunch of neckbearded dudebros. I mean, when you've got scholarly women like Sommers and Pagila on your side...

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

Sadly feminism doesn't mean what it used to. It used to mean that women had the right to a job that paid the same as a man. Now it's gone to the extreme of wanting to get rid of men.

And this still doesn't happen. Ergo, feminism still means what it used to and is still relevant today.

Forum List

Back