🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

Would be nice if guys weren't *ssholes to women. Go check out a battered shelter and talk to the mothers and children of some of the big tough men.
Then get back to us.
:cuckoo:
We don't live in a perfect world.
If the real men who raise real men would tell them to treat others with respect then maybe the photos you chose to show might have some credence.
Until then......go to a battered shelter and volunteer.

Those shelters (rightfully) won't allow males inside the door. I donated some food once and didn't realize that and they stopped me when I tried to carry it inside for them.

that is done to protect the identity of the women inside

And to prevent the triggering of PTSD.

Just the fact that 50% of the people in this nation are Female while Congress and Representation of women is at the very most, 10%, says that we still have a problem in getting our voices heard and true representation.

and just the mere fact that birth control coverage and the 'denial of' is even being discussed by all these men, is a clear sign that feminism is still needed. There is no way in hell or high water, that if it were men needing coverage for birth control, that there would even be a public discussion about it....

Conservatives balk at having to "pay" for a woman to have sex

But it is always the woman who has had to "pay" for sex...they are the ones who get pregnant

Well if you're woman enough to have sex, then you're woman enough to take care of the consequences which may result.

Today I learned that Feminists are liberals and there are no republican feminists. They all stay home and tend the chirren.

I am very much a conservative woman with a full time career and family, so your comparison doesn't hold much water.

Fifteen photos with fifteen women. Possibly paid to pose. :doubt:

I can see how proof-y that is.

Paid to pose?

Man, it really blows the left's minds when people dare to think for themselves and disagree with the opinions liberals assign them.

Why does that concept terrify you so badly?

Man, it must really blow your mind when people question the authority of something that doesn't show anything on the internet. :rolleyes:

How do you get by?
I'm not the one so closed-minded I have to invent a fantasy that people who disagree with me have to be paid to do so.

You simply can't conceive that people can arrive at their own conclusions that differ from yours. Every has to agree with you...or else they're being paid, or they're mentally deficient, or some other lame-ass excuse.

What are you afraid of?

First of all. Ths thread is build on a bunch of ignorant young women with no idea how much of their success is due to the sacrifices of the feminist movement that they mock

secondly, to assume that women no longer face unique challenges and that the feminists movement as well as civil rights is a thing of the past is ridiculous.

I forget...did I already count you as one of the liberal men telling women to sit down and shut up?

?
I've been counting the liberal men in this thread telling the women in the OP to sit down and shut up. I don't remember if I counted you or not.

They have no credence to try and destroy the one of the last refuges for women who are exploited and demeaned.
That's not what they're saying.

They're saying THEY'RE not being exploited and demeaned, so THEY don't need feminism.

They're not speaking for all women.

And another male liberal is telling women to sit down and shut up.

Dave is you let a woman run your life thats your fault. And the folly is that they arent mistreated so they believe NO ONE IS because its all about those 15 bitches not everyone else in the world :lol: Now go ahead and be predictable and respond with "Bitch? Oh my word" like a fag
No woman runs my life; my wife and I are partners in the business of marriage. I am not a weak progressive alleged man.

Oh, and thanks for providing the daily dose of progressive homophobia. :thup:

What makes you think the fight is over?
Well, there is one equality issue that needs addressing:

Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than their male counterparts | Mail Online

So the fight is over but its not over?

Thats so Dave! (Dave means: not knowing what you are talking about or having contridictory and opposing ideas/thoughts)
So, in summary: Obama is a misogynist hypocrite...and it's MY fault. :lol:

So, the current count of male progressives in this thread telling women to sit down and shut up is:

All of them.

And the progressive women are, too.

That's not what they're saying.

They're saying THEY'RE not being exploited and demeaned, so THEY don't need feminism.

They're not speaking for all women.

And another male liberal is telling women to sit down and shut up.

Dave is you let a woman run your life thats your fault. And the folly is that they arent mistreated so they believe NO ONE IS because its all about those 15 bitches not everyone else in the world :lol: Now go ahead and be predictable and respond with "Bitch? Oh my word" like a fag
No woman runs my life; my wife and I are partners in the business of marriage. I am not a weak progressive alleged man.

Oh, and thanks for providing the daily dose of progressive homophobia. :thup:

Your welcome Mr Anti PC! Tell me more about this Co-CEO arrangement you have and continue to lie about.

See, this liberal is married also and I run it because as a man thats what I do. You're one of these new men who probably have a hip purse and cry about the use of the word fag...you fag

Just the fact that 50% of the people in this nation are Female while Congress and Representation of women is at the very most, 10%, says that we still have a problem in getting our voices heard and true representation.

and just the mere fact that birth control coverage and the 'denial of' is even being discussed by all these men, is a clear sign that feminism is still needed. There is no way in hell or high water, that if it were men needing coverage for birth control, that there would even be a public discussion about it....

Conservatives balk at having to "pay" for a woman to have sex

But it is always the woman who has had to "pay" for sex...they are the ones who get pregnant

Well if you're woman enough to have sex, then you're woman enough to take care of the consequences which may result.

Are you advocating abortion?

No problem. You just make sure you keep pretending Obama isn't a flaming hypocrite.

Careful there, I didn't vote for Obama in either election.

And yet, another opportunity to criticize him for his flaming hypocrisy whizzes by, and you fail to seize it.

The wage gap is so pervasive in our society that it even exists in the White House of a Democratic administration. I never denied this and thanked you for illuminating this issue. What is your deal?

Forum List

Back