🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

Is there a single liberal on this board who doesn't live in the 60's?

Your nonstop comparisons to life in the old days has no relevance on today. It is history not current events.

Join the rest of us in 2014

First of all. Ths thread is build on a bunch of ignorant young women with no idea how much of their success is due to the sacrifices of the feminist movement that they mock

secondly, to assume that women no longer face unique challenges and that the feminists movement as well as civil rights is a thing of the past is ridiculous.

I forget...did I already count you as one of the liberal men telling women to sit down and shut up?

It's really sad that so many of my systyrs have been brainwashed by hate-filled manpigs.

And it's even sadder that so many of those manpigs on this board think that none of the pictures in the OP were Photoshopped.

Prove they were 'shopped.

"Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of American life."

BTW, "unattractive" is not limited to physical appearance.

hootersgirlscopymu5.jpg

Fifteen photos with fifteen women. Possibly paid to pose. :doubt:

I can see how proof-y that is.

Paid to pose?

Man, it really blows the left's minds when people dare to think for themselves and disagree with the opinions liberals assign them.

Why does that concept terrify you so badly?

When I was in my twenties, I had occasion in my business to run into this most foul woman, about 350 pounds, who always had a natural sneer on her face, and when engaged in conversation, would show herself as the most self-hating decrepit example of humanity there was...always, always filed with a bile one could only imagine. It came from either some terrible outside abuse or some internalized abuse.

I initially was sympathetic, but, it was vicious, hateful, caustic in a way that causes normal people to wince and wonder,...what, in some tragic prior life, went wrong with that person? There is some major self loathing going on, and the way they fight it - is to bark at those who get too close to pointing out the self-hatred.

Let's give that person a fictional name - Judy.

I have read Cecile's posts for years now. Every time I read her posts, I think of Judy.
Cecilie's not Judy.

This is Judy:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was in my twenties, I had occasion in my business to run into this most foul woman, about 350 pounds, who always had a natural sneer on her face, and when engaged in conversation, would show herself as the most self-hating decrepit example of humanity there was...always, always filed with a bile one could only imagine. It came from either some terrible outside abuse or some internalized abuse.

I initially was sympathetic, but, it was vicious, hateful, caustic in a way that causes normal people to wince and wonder,...what, in some tragic prior life, went wrong with that person? There is some major self loathing going on, and the way they fight it - is to bark at those who get too close to pointing out the self-hatred.

I have read Cecile's posts for years now. Every time I read her posts, I think of Judy.
Cecilie's not Judy.

This is Judy:
You are in no position to tell others who they think of...

troll.

Last edited:

Cecilie's not Judy.

This is Judy:

troll.
"Objection, Your Honor. There is no evidence the witness thinks at all."

"Sustained. Witness will confine herself to the facts."

Fifteen photos with fifteen women. Possibly paid to pose. :doubt:

I can see how proof-y that is.

Paid to pose?

Man, it really blows the left's minds when people dare to think for themselves and disagree with the opinions liberals assign them.

Why does that concept terrify you so badly?

Man, it must really blow your mind when people question the authority of something that doesn't show anything on the internet. :rolleyes:

How do you get by?

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

sounds like they don't much know what feminism is.

but i suppose misogynists love it.

Sounds to me like they pegged it EXACTLY, and you're just bitter that they have your number. And why not? You're bitter about everything else. It's the definition of modern-day feminism, after all.

Cecilie's not Judy.

This is Judy:

troll.

Of course he isn't. He isn't a liberal male, and we all know THEY are the only ones who get to tell women what to think, right?

Would be nice if guys weren't *ssholes to women. Go check out a battered shelter and talk to the mothers and children of some of the big tough men.
Then get back to us.
:cuckoo:
We don't live in a perfect world.
If the real men who raise real men would tell them to treat others with respect then maybe the photos you chose to show might have some credence.
Until then......go to a battered shelter and volunteer.

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

Maybe you should stop rewarding single parent households with bribes and money for votes. Then single women might think twice about getting knocked up with no man in the picture.
They don't vote, for the most part....

About 50 percent of citizens of age and eligible to vote...do NOT vote.

MOST WHO DO NOT USUALLY VOTE, are those in the lowest income tier.

Is there a single liberal on this board who doesn't live in the 60's?

Your nonstop comparisons to life in the old days has no relevance on today. It is history not current events.

Join the rest of us in 2014

First of all. Ths thread is build on a bunch of ignorant young women with no idea how much of their success is due to the sacrifices of the feminist movement that they mock

secondly, to assume that women no longer face unique challenges and that the feminists movement as well as civil rights is a thing of the past is ridiculous.

I forget...did I already count you as one of the liberal men telling women to sit down and shut up?

?

Forum List

Back