🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

If not for he feminist movement, women today would still be secretaries

I know. Did you see that one that said I don't need feminism because I believe in equality? Lily Ledbetter wasn't a feminist either. At least not until it was time to retire and she saw how badly she had been screwed over.

You two bed wetters seem to forget that nearly EVERY SECRETARY in this country is still a.........

WOMAN

Men still consider the position demeaning. But the secretary of old is not around as much being replaced with administrative assistant. There are more men in that position

The key point is that women have many many more options open to them today

For that, they can thank the feminists

What makes you think the fight is over?

Um, women can go to college, own property, vote, hold any job they can qualify for; rape is a serious felony in the criminal code; women choose who they want to marry, or to have a passel of children that all have different fathers without benefit of ever marrying, or to have nothing to do with men and concentrate on careers, or any permutation thereof. There's nothing that men can do under our legal code that women can't.

Whatcha got left to fight for? No amount of laws is going to give you a penis, or make Mother Nature give a fuck about "equality". Sorry.

Woman are still paid less than men for equal work, woman face violence of a sexual and physical nature at rates far higher then men, and they are underrepresented in positions of power in both private and public spheres.

So basically, your battle now is mindless whining based on fallacies and victimhood. Got it. How about not? :eusa_hand:

Women do NOT get paid less for equal work. Only someone utterly inexperienced with adulthood would believe such nonsense. (And by the way, consider the fact that I'm explaining this to you, instead of expecting you to grow up and learn it for yourself, to be my good deed for the week.) This concept assumes the work is taking place in a closed bubble, utterly divorced from anything else that has ever happened around the job being done right now, today. That's not how the world works.

I get paid more than about two-thirds of the co-workers on my team. We do exactly the same job, in exactly the same place, with exactly the same supervisor. So is this "unequal pay for equal work"? No, because the tasks we perform each day are not the only factor going into our pay, nor should they be. In the case of half my teammates, I've been at this company nearly a year longer than they have, and have therefore received time-served raises which they haven't yet. As for the rest of my teammates, I have more extensive training than they do. While I am, at the moment, doing the same job they are because that is what our company needs me to do, I am cross-trained to do other jobs they are not for when THAT need arises. Because I am willing and able to make myself available for those things, I am compensated both by a slight increase in my hourly wage, and - more important to me - by increased job security over them. Although we technically hold the same job title and level, if the company starts letting people go, I will be among the last to leave before the doors close. I also, not coincidentally, have higher quality scores across the board than anyone else on my team.

Women face violence at higher rates in some regards because of nature, not because of law, and as I said, there's not a thing you can do to make Mother Nature give a damn about your ideas of "fairness and equality". People are different from each other, and always will be. Life sucks for everyone in some way, and that way is going to depend on their individual differences. Learn to deal with it, because there is no law you can pass that's going to change it.

As for "underrepresented', what does that mean, exactly? That there should be some High Arbiter handing out public positions based on reproductive organs, rather than on abilities, votes, and perhaps even the wishes of the women themselves? Maybe you feel the need to be discriminated for because you think having a vagina is a birth defect that makes you less capable, I have no idea. I personally find it offensive.

None of this requires a horde of screeching viragos vilifying men, dressing up as vaginas, or bitching and moaning about the unfairness of their own biology to change. Butch up, buttercup, and be an individual who lives and improves her own life, not a cog in the Great NOW Machine of Group Rights.

Madam CJ Walker (the first American self-made female millionaire) was not only a woman ... But African American as well.
She was born in 1867 and died in 1919 ... Didn't have a damn thing to with Feminism or Affirmative Action.

You Progressive Liberals just suck ass and don't have a clue what it takes to succeed in life.

I'm sure she faced her own discrimination as both a black and a woman. Civil rights and the feminist movement have helped to significantly reduce both

I know. Did you see that one that said I don't need feminism because I believe in equality? Lily Ledbetter wasn't a feminist either. At least not until it was time to retire and she saw how badly she had been screwed over.

You two bed wetters seem to forget that nearly EVERY SECRETARY in this country is still a.........

WOMAN

Men still consider the position demeaning. But the secretary of old is not around as much being replaced with administrative assistant. There are more men in that position

For that they can thank many things.

Parents
Education
Self discipline
Determination
Drive to succeed

Most certainly not on that list is YOU or some stupid mythical superwoman savior.

Get a grip

They don't seem to know what it used to be like. It's like being born on 3rd base of women's rights and looking down on those who got them to first, and second and then third base.

A common explanation to women who wanted more in life was.......you are taking a job away from a man who needs to support a family or you will quit in a year to have babies

The idea that women today have no clue what feminists did for them is shameful

The entire thread is a canard.

The funny part is conservatives now acting like feminism was never needed and everything is just fine

It was conservatives who fought against affirmative action, sexual harassment laws, equal pay, women in the military and endless other initiatives that made life easier for women

Now they start threads saying....Who needs feminism?

WOMAN

For that they can thank many things.

Parents
Education
Self discipline
Determination
Drive to succeed

Most certainly not on that list is YOU or some stupid mythical superwoman savior.

Get a grip

Which world did you grow up in?

Women back then had all of that. What they didn't have was an opportunity. Women growing up before the 1980s were tod what they couldn't do, not what they could. Feminists had to fight every inch of the way

Remember how it used to be with sexual harassment in the workplace? How would you like your grandaugher to have to go through that?

Is there a single liberal on this board who doesn't live in the 60's?

Your nonstop comparisons to life in the old days has no relevance on today. It is history not current events.

Join the rest of us in 2014

Your nonstop comparisons to life in the old days has no relevance on today. It is history not current events.

What you and others on the right fail to understand is that it was liberals who brought about an end to the sexism, sexual harassment, and discrimination against women that was prevalent during the 50s and 60s, efforts opposed by conservatives.

And conservatives today continue to seek to undermine the civil liberties of women, by interfering with their right to privacy, their right to family planning, and their ability to access comprehensive healthcare.

First of all. Ths thread is build on a bunch of ignorant young women with no idea how much of their success is due to the sacrifices of the feminist movement that they mock

secondly, to assume that women no longer face unique challenges and that the feminists movement as well as civil rights is a thing of the past is ridiculous.

Historical tidbid:

1978. Not that long ago.

That is the year the first woman was elected to the Senate in an open seat to a full term without her husband having previously served in Congress.

Positions of Power.

That is where things become equal.

For the record: One hundred two women currently serve in the 113th Congress: 82 in the House (63 Democrats and 19 Republicans) and 20 in the Senate (16 Democrats and 4 Republicans)

I love it when it is conservatives who declare that women's rights are no longer needed. Why not let women decide when the feminists movement can end

After all, it has been conservatives who have fought against women's rights for the last century. Why should they have any say at all?

Madam CJ Walker (the first American self-made female millionaire) was not only a woman ... But African American as well.
She was born in 1867 and died in 1919 ... Didn't have a damn thing to with Feminism or Affirmative Action.

You Progressive Liberals just suck ass and don't have a clue what it takes to succeed in life.

She supported the NAACP and other black institutions regularly -- in word, deed and $$$, something conservatives at the time (and by word and deed, now) - look upon with derision.

Um, women can go to college, own property, vote, hold any job they can qualify for; rape is a serious felony in the criminal code; women choose who they want to marry, or to have a passel of children that all have different fathers without benefit of ever marrying, or to have nothing to do with men and concentrate on careers, or any permutation thereof. There's nothing that men can do under our legal code that women can't.

Whatcha got left to fight for? No amount of laws is going to give you a penis, or make Mother Nature give a fuck about "equality". Sorry.

Woman are still paid less than men for equal work, woman face violence of a sexual and physical nature at rates far higher then men, and they are underrepresented in positions of power in both private and public spheres.

So basically, your battle now is mindless whining based on fallacies and victimhood. Got it. How about not? :eusa_hand:

Women do NOT get paid less for equal work. Only someone utterly inexperienced with adulthood would believe such nonsense. (And by the way, consider the fact that I'm explaining this to you, instead of expecting you to grow up and learn it for yourself, to be my good deed for the week.) This concept assumes the work is taking place in a closed bubble, utterly divorced from anything else that has ever happened around the job being done right now, today. That's not how the world works.

I get paid more than about two-thirds of the co-workers on my team. We do exactly the same job, in exactly the same place, with exactly the same supervisor. So is this "unequal pay for equal work"? No, because the tasks we perform each day are not the only factor going into our pay, nor should they be. In the case of half my teammates, I've been at this company nearly a year longer than they have, and have therefore received time-served raises which they haven't yet. As for the rest of my teammates, I have more extensive training than they do. While I am, at the moment, doing the same job they are because that is what our company needs me to do, I am cross-trained to do other jobs they are not for when THAT need arises. Because I am willing and able to make myself available for those things, I am compensated both by a slight increase in my hourly wage, and - more important to me - by increased job security over them. Although we technically hold the same job title and level, if the company starts letting people go, I will be among the last to leave before the doors close. I also, not coincidentally, have higher quality scores across the board than anyone else on my team.

Women face violence at higher rates in some regards because of nature, not because of law, and as I said, there's not a thing you can do to make Mother Nature give a damn about your ideas of "fairness and equality". People are different from each other, and always will be. Life sucks for everyone in some way, and that way is going to depend on their individual differences. Learn to deal with it, because there is no law you can pass that's going to change it.

As for "underrepresented', what does that mean, exactly? That there should be some High Arbiter handing out public positions based on reproductive organs, rather than on abilities, votes, and perhaps even the wishes of the women themselves? Maybe you feel the need to be discriminated for because you think having a vagina is a birth defect that makes you less capable, I have no idea. I personally find it offensive.

None of this requires a horde of screeching viragos vilifying men, dressing up as vaginas, or bitching and moaning about the unfairness of their own biology to change. Butch up, buttercup, and be an individual who lives and improves her own life, not a cog in the Great NOW Machine of Group Rights.
I can tell by the language that you have used in this thread that your misogyny is far too entrenched for me to change your mind. The wage gap is well documented so your personal anecdotes are meaningless on this topic. The disparity of woman in positions of political and private power should be evidence enough of the inequality of the sexes with one dominating the political and economic spheres that keep the world spinning. And your claim that sexual and physical violence against woman is based in nature is quite frankly disgusting.

I can tell by the language that you have used in this thread that your misogyny is far too entrenched for me to change your mind. The wage gap is well documented so your personal anecdotes are meaningless on this topic. The disparity of woman in positions of political and private power should be evidence enough of the inequality of the sexes with one dominating the political and economic spheres that keep the world spinning. And your claim that sexual and physical violence against woman is based in nature is quite frankly disgusting.

My misogyny? :lol: Only a leftist would decide that disagreement with them and their "sacred truths" is so obviously ONLY due to hatred that even women are woman-haters if they dare to think for themselves and conclude that the left is wrong.

I can tell by your leftist buzzword language that you're afraid to address anything I've said and are looking for a way to run like a scalded dog without admitting that's what you're doing.

The fact that the "wage gap" is largely due to conscious misuse of raw data without adjustment is ALSO well-documented, so your insistence on ignoring that makes YOU meaningless on the topic. Your insistence on "everyone knows it's this way, and it's because of this, so that's all the evidence I need" is just laughable. That is exactly the sort of thinking people used to insist was endemic to women, and the reason they shouldn't have rights, so why the hell are you trying to push it back onto us now?

In conclusion, I am sorry to hear that you consider basic biology to be "disgusting", simply because it refuses to jibe with your belief that all humans should be identical and interchangeable. I can live with the fact that nature made me physically weaker than men are, and that that makes me vulnerable to certain types of violence that men, by and large, don't have to consider. It's too bad that you can't accept that reality, because it means you'll never manage to put on your big-girl panties and deal with the world as it is, and continue in your fruitless, increasingly bitter battle to legislate away reality. Surely SOME law, if we could just find and pass the right one, would eradicate the existences of biology and evil.

I'm not the one who hates women. I just hate stupid, and resent the hell out of the stupidest among us holding themselves out as representative of the aggregate. You, on the other hand, really seem incredibly negative about certain aspects of femaleness.

It's really sad that so many of my systyrs have been brainwashed by hate-filled manpigs.

And it's even sadder that so many of those manpigs on this board think that none of the pictures in the OP were Photoshopped.

It's really sad that so many of my systyrs have been brainwashed by hate-filled manpigs.

And it's even sadder that so many of those manpigs on this board think that none of the pictures in the OP were Photoshopped.

Maybe there is a place for you in lesbian world. Better take a lot of test tubes of sperm with you or your species will die out very quickly---and what will you do with the male babies------kill em?

Forum List

Back