15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

"Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of American life."

BTW, "unattractive" is not limited to physical appearance.

Last edited:
"Modern feminism was created so that unattractive women could get greater access to society."

NOW should be renamed------------NOLLUW-----national organization of liberal and lesbian unattractive women

:D

Madam CJ Walker (the first American self-made female millionaire) was not only a woman ... But African American as well.
She was born in 1867 and died in 1919 ... Didn't have a damn thing to with Feminism or Affirmative Action.

You Progressive Liberals just suck ass and don't have a clue what it takes to succeed in life.

She supported the NAACP and other black institutions regularly -- in word, deed and $$$, something conservatives at the time (and by word and deed, now) - look upon with derision.

It is safe to say that NAACP is not about equality ... It means National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
To support or advance one race over another is bigotry ... Not equality.
If there is any derision associated with the NAACP ... Then it is strictly by design.

Is there a single liberal on this board who doesn't live in the 60's?

Your nonstop comparisons to life in the old days has no relevance on today. It is history not current events.

Join the rest of us in 2014

It is just as important as relevant. Again, the conservatives here simply don't care about anyone not in their demographic.

For Women..."Why aren't you in the kitchen making me pie?"
For Minorities..."Why aren't you serving me my pie?"
For the poor..."Get your own pie"
For non Christians..."Our pie is the one real pie and superior to yours; we have the guns to prove it."

Most Americans realize how fortunate they are to live here; that they were basically born on second base in terms of opportunity, social ladders, laws that protect them etc... Liberals know this and are thankful. Conservatives believe they hit a double and have convinced themselves (and try to convince others) that they themselves are 100% responsible for it.

Madam CJ Walker (the first American self-made female millionaire) was not only a woman ... But African American as well.
She was born in 1867 and died in 1919 ... Didn't have a damn thing to with Feminism or Affirmative Action.

You Progressive Liberals just suck ass and don't have a clue what it takes to succeed in life.

She supported the NAACP and other black institutions regularly -- in word, deed and $$$, something conservatives at the time (and by word and deed, now) - look upon with derision.

It is safe to say that NAACP is not about equality ... It means National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
If there is any derision associated with the NAACP ... Then it is strictly by design.

What a ridiculous post given the obscene inequality at the time of the founding of the NAACP

A common explanation to women who wanted more in life was.......you are taking a job away from a man who needs to support a family or you will quit in a year to have babies

The idea that women today have no clue what feminists did for them is shameful

The entire thread is a canard.

The funny part is conservatives now acting like feminism was never needed and everything is just fine

It was conservatives who fought against affirmative action, sexual harassment laws, equal pay, women in the military and endless other initiatives that made life easier for women

Now they start threads saying....Who needs feminism?

You're illustrating why the GOP has such a hard time winning general elections...

They have lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes and the one that they did win was done so during a war.

Twenty sixteen is starting to shape up well for the Democrats with the conservatives applauding the recent Hobby Lobby decision.

Is there a single liberal on this board who doesn't live in the 60's?

Your nonstop comparisons to life in the old days has no relevance on today. It is history not current events.

Join the rest of us in 2014

It is just as important as relevant. Again, the conservatives here simply don't care about anyone not in their demographic.

For Women..."Why aren't you in the kitchen making me pie?"
For Minorities..."Why aren't you serving me my pie?"
For the poor..."Get your own pie"
For non Christians..."Our pie is the one real pie and superior to yours; we have the guns to prove it."

Most Americans realize how fortunate they are to live here; that they were basically born on second base in terms of opportunity, social ladders, laws that protect them etc... Liberals know this and are thankful. Conservatives believe they hit a double and have convinced themselves (and try to convince others) that they themselves are 100% responsible for it.

No...more like...
For Women..."Did you get a pie already, or do you need me to get one after work?"
For Minorities..."Hmm...never seen that kind of pie before."
For the poor..."Know how to make pies? I think the bakery on North Main Street is hiring."
For non Christians..."What the heck does pie have to do with anything?"

The entire thread is a canard.

The funny part is conservatives now acting like feminism was never needed and everything is just fine

It was conservatives who fought against affirmative action, sexual harassment laws, equal pay, women in the military and endless other initiatives that made life easier for women

Now they start threads saying....Who needs feminism?

You're illustrating why the GOP has such a hard time winning general elections...

They have lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes and the one that they did win was done so during a war.

Twenty sixteen is starting to shape up well for the Democrats with the conservatives applauding the recent Hobby Lobby decision.

Republicans drew 45% of the women's vote in 2012

With their archaic views on rape, birth control, women's health and pay they will draw less in 2016

If Dems run Hillary they will get stomped

What in the actual fuck?

In the world your benobled Madam CJ Walker was living in, where so many of her race were denied the vote, could not be served in many establishments, had to use the back entrance at many, were lynched as authority winked,

she gave her hard-earned money to FIGHT the fuckheads who were lynching, killing and terrorizing her brothers and sisters ...and you deride this? WTF???

Do you even have a hint of understanding of what life was like in the early 20th century for the typical black person?

Don't bother answering. I know you don't.

What a ridiculous post given the obscene inequality at the time of the founding of the NAACP
Indeed.

So basically, your battle now is mindless whining based on fallacies and victimhood. Got it. How about not? :eusa_hand:

Women do NOT get paid less for equal work. Only someone utterly inexperienced with adulthood would believe such nonsense. (And by the way, consider the fact that I'm explaining this to you, instead of expecting you to grow up and learn it for yourself, to be my good deed for the week.) This concept assumes the work is taking place in a closed bubble, utterly divorced from anything else that has ever happened around the job being done right now, today. That's not how the world works.

I get paid more than about two-thirds of the co-workers on my team. We do exactly the same job, in exactly the same place, with exactly the same supervisor. So is this "unequal pay for equal work"? No, because the tasks we perform each day are not the only factor going into our pay, nor should they be. In the case of half my teammates, I've been at this company nearly a year longer than they have, and have therefore received time-served raises which they haven't yet. As for the rest of my teammates, I have more extensive training than they do. While I am, at the moment, doing the same job they are because that is what our company needs me to do, I am cross-trained to do other jobs they are not for when THAT need arises. Because I am willing and able to make myself available for those things, I am compensated both by a slight increase in my hourly wage, and - more important to me - by increased job security over them. Although we technically hold the same job title and level, if the company starts letting people go, I will be among the last to leave before the doors close. I also, not coincidentally, have higher quality scores across the board than anyone else on my team.

Women face violence at higher rates in some regards because of nature, not because of law, and as I said, there's not a thing you can do to make Mother Nature give a damn about your ideas of "fairness and equality". People are different from each other, and always will be. Life sucks for everyone in some way, and that way is going to depend on their individual differences. Learn to deal with it, because there is no law you can pass that's going to change it.

As for "underrepresented', what does that mean, exactly? That there should be some High Arbiter handing out public positions based on reproductive organs, rather than on abilities, votes, and perhaps even the wishes of the women themselves? Maybe you feel the need to be discriminated for because you think having a vagina is a birth defect that makes you less capable, I have no idea. I personally find it offensive.

None of this requires a horde of screeching viragos vilifying men, dressing up as vaginas, or bitching and moaning about the unfairness of their own biology to change. Butch up, buttercup, and be an individual who lives and improves her own life, not a cog in the Great NOW Machine of Group Rights.
I can tell by the language that you have used in this thread that your misogyny is far too entrenched for me to change your mind. The wage gap is well documented so your personal anecdotes are meaningless on this topic. The disparity of woman in positions of political and private power should be evidence enough of the inequality of the sexes with one dominating the political and economic spheres that keep the world spinning. And your claim that sexual and physical violence against woman is based in nature is quite frankly disgusting.

My misogyny? :lol: Only a leftist would decide that disagreement with them and their "sacred truths" is so obviously ONLY due to hatred that even women are woman-haters if they dare to think for themselves and conclude that the left is wrong.

I can tell by your leftist buzzword language that you're afraid to address anything I've said and are looking for a way to run like a scalded dog without admitting that's what you're doing.

The fact that the "wage gap" is largely due to conscious misuse of raw data without adjustment is ALSO well-documented, so your insistence on ignoring that makes YOU meaningless on the topic. Your insistence on "everyone knows it's this way, and it's because of this, so that's all the evidence I need" is just laughable. That is exactly the sort of thinking people used to insist was endemic to women, and the reason they shouldn't have rights, so why the hell are you trying to push it back onto us now?

In conclusion, I am sorry to hear that you consider basic biology to be "disgusting", simply because it refuses to jibe with your belief that all humans should be identical and interchangeable. I can live with the fact that nature made me physically weaker than men are, and that that makes me vulnerable to certain types of violence that men, by and large, don't have to consider. It's too bad that you can't accept that reality, because it means you'll never manage to put on your big-girl panties and deal with the world as it is, and continue in your fruitless, increasingly bitter battle to legislate away reality. Surely SOME law, if we could just find and pass the right one, would eradicate the existences of biology and evil.

I'm not the one who hates women. I just hate stupid, and resent the hell out of the stupidest among us holding themselves out as representative of the aggregate. You, on the other hand, really seem incredibly negative about certain aspects of femaleness.

Rape is basic biology, gotcha.

If not for he feminist movement, women today would still be secretaries

I know. Did you see that one that said I don't need feminism because I believe in equality? Lily Ledbetter wasn't a feminist either. At least not until it was time to retire and she saw how badly she had been screwed over.

You two bed wetters seem to forget that nearly EVERY SECRETARY in this country is still a.........

WOMAN

The point being?

"Modern feminism was created so that unattractive women could get greater access to society."

NOW should be renamed------------NOLLUW-----national organization of liberal and lesbian unattractive women

:D

Feminists are ugly lesbians

More reasons why women are fleeing the Republican Part

Can't wait for all those threads attacking Hillary's looks. Sure way to get the women's vote

Advancement as in they are disadvantaged and the group is working for their equality with Caucasians. Do you view equality as a zero-sum game where one group receives rights that are taken from another?

When I was in my twenties, I had occasion in my business to run into this most foul woman, about 350 pounds, who always had a natural sneer on her face, and when engaged in conversation, would show herself as the most self-hating decrepit example of humanity there was...always, always filed with a bile one could only imagine. It came from either some terrible outside abuse or some internalized abuse.

I initially was sympathetic, but, it was vicious, hateful, caustic in a way that causes normal people to wince and wonder,...what, in some tragic prior life, went wrong with that person? There is some major self loathing going on, and the way they fight it - is to bark at those who get too close to pointing out the self-hatred.

Let's give that person a fictional name - Judy.

I have read Cecile's posts for years now. Every time I read her posts, I think of Judy.

Fifteen photos with fifteen women. Possibly paid to pose. :doubt:

I can see how proof-y that is.

When I was in my twenties, I had occasion in my business to run into this most foul woman, about 350 pounds, who always had a natural sneer on her face, and when engaged in conversation, would show herself as the most self-hating decrepit example of humanity there was...always, always filed with a bile one could only imagine. It came from either some terrible outside abuse or some internalized abuse.

I initially was sympathetic, but, it was vicious, hateful, caustic in a way that causes normal people to wince and wonder,...what, in some tragic prior life, went wrong with that person? There is some major self loathing going on, and the way they fight it - is to bark at those who get too close to pointing out the self-hatred.

I have read Cecile's posts for years now. Every time I read her posts, I think of Judy.

In other words: you project.

You truly are quite pathetic.

In other words: you project.

You truly are quite pathetic.
^ Fundamentally disturbed. Judy, for humanity's sake, give him a round of sad applause.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back