🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

Would be nice if guys weren't *ssholes to women. Go check out a battered shelter and talk to the mothers and children of some of the big tough men.
Then get back to us.
:cuckoo:
We don't live in a perfect world.
If the real men who raise real men would tell them to treat others with respect then maybe the photos you chose to show might have some credence.
Until then......go to a battered shelter and volunteer.

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

Those shelters (rightfully) won't allow males inside the door. I donated some food once and didn't realize that and they stopped me when I tried to carry it inside for them.

that is done to protect the identity of the women inside

Is there a single liberal on this board who doesn't live in the 60's?

Your nonstop comparisons to life in the old days has no relevance on today. It is history not current events.

Join the rest of us in 2014

First of all. Ths thread is build on a bunch of ignorant young women with no idea how much of their success is due to the sacrifices of the feminist movement that they mock

secondly, to assume that women no longer face unique challenges and that the feminists movement as well as civil rights is a thing of the past is ridiculous.

It would be much like an American author saying that she owes nothing to Mark Twain or blacks saying they owe nothing to Rosa Parks.

The important thing these women in this display should remember is that if it were not for Twain or Parks, there would have been those who broke the barriers only it would have happened later in the American History than it did otherwise and they may have still been fighting the once widely held stereotypes that were dispatched.

Did you know that women were once barred from long-distance running--it was believed that their uterus would fall out?

I thank the feminist movement! It took my first 20 years of working, 20 years of getting promoted in to jobs that were previously held by men and being paid $5000-$10000 LESS THAN the man that held the job before me, and I out performed ALL of these men in my sales and profits made for the corporation...this was all in Florida...then I jumped ship to the Northeast for a job offer up there, and from that point onwards, I was paid equal to my male counterparts.... and maybe even more than them with my merit raises....I don't know if this was because the Northeast, New England actually, had made more advancements with the pay for women for an equal job that a male once held, but you'd have to think it was the North coming to terms with treating and paying women and men equally earlier than Florida...

of course, this is just my sole career, and my sob story...other women, may have had it better, and not been discriminated against as much as women were at the jobs I held..... shoot, I was the first woman, the company that I worked for, hired to be a Shoe buyer.....all their buyers were men, and had been men for the previous 30 years the company had been in business....I did get turned down for the promotion/position, by the man in charge of doing the hiring (and my future boss) who used to say to me all the time, (what do you know, you are only a 26 year old female) I kid you not....or when passing me in the hallway, would pinch my skin on my arm and say to me, "Is your skin getting any thicker?" He was a mean son of a bitch....but everything I know and learned about business, I DID LEARN FROM HIM...the smartest man I ever knew in my entire life, actually.....

Anyway, he didn't hire me...but I wanted that job, more than anything else in the world....so I went over his head and went to the owner of the company, and begged him to please give me a chance at this buyer's job...he had sympathy, (and 2 daughters) and called up my future boss and told him to hire me....saying to him, "you have to give her a chance...anyone that wants a job this much, deserves the chance"....

I worked for them, for 10 more years and took my boss's position, recommended by the SOB, when he moved on to the whole sale side of the shoe business.

but seriously, to think that women of today THINK they didn't need feminism to even have the life they have today if they are in the workforce, are just UNINFORMED.

Last edited:
Would be nice if guys weren't *ssholes to women. Go check out a battered shelter and talk to the mothers and children of some of the big tough men.
Then get back to us.
:cuckoo:
We don't live in a perfect world.
If the real men who raise real men would tell them to treat others with respect then maybe the photos you chose to show might have some credence.
Until then......go to a battered shelter and volunteer.

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

How about some facts ???

An estimated 1.3 million women are victims of physical assault by an intimate partner each year.
Domestic Violence: Fast Facts on Domestic Violence
How many women in USA over age 15 to 85?
Source: American FactFinder - Results *
Answer: 126,603,022

Percent of total battered women per year... 1.02% Really big problem!!!

Is there a single liberal on this board who doesn't live in the 60's?

Your nonstop comparisons to life in the old days has no relevance on today. It is history not current events.

Join the rest of us in 2014

It is just as important as relevant. Again, the conservatives here simply don't care about anyone not in their demographic.

For Women..."Why aren't you in the kitchen making me pie?"
For Minorities..."Why aren't you serving me my pie?"
For the poor..."Get your own pie"
For non Christians..."Our pie is the one real pie and superior to yours; we have the guns to prove it."

Most Americans realize how fortunate they are to live here; that they were basically born on second base in terms of opportunity, social ladders, laws that protect them etc... Liberals know this and are thankful. Conservatives believe they hit a double and have convinced themselves (and try to convince others) that they themselves are 100% responsible for it.

No...more like...
For Women..."Did you get a pie already, or do you need me to get one after work?"
Enjoy that while it lasts:

20-the-end-of-men.jpg

For Minorities..."Hmm...never seen that kind of pie before."
It's always been there; you just chose not to look.
For non Christians..."What the heck does pie have to do with anything?"
Pie is a what we educated persons call a metaphor in this example. Give it some thought.

I thank the feminist movement! It took my first 20 years of working, 20 years of getting promoted in to jobs that were previously held by men and being paid $5000-$10000 LESS THAN the man that held the job before me, and I out performed ALL of these men in my sales and profits made for the corporation...this was all in Florida...then I jumped ship to the Northeast for a job offer up there, and from that point onwards, I was paid equal to my male counterparts.... and maybe even more than them with my merit raises....I don't know if this was because the Northeast, New England actually, had made more advancements with the pay for women for an equal job that a male once held, but you'd have to think it was the North coming to terms with treating and paying women and men equally earlier than Florida...

of course, this is just my sole career, and my sob story...other women, may have had it better, and not been discriminated against as much as women were at the jobs I held..... shoot, I was the first woman, the company that I worked for, hired to be a Shoe buyer.....all their buyers were men, and had been men for the previous 30 years the company had been in business....I did get turned down for the promotion/position, by the man in charge of doing the hiring (and my future boss) who used to say to me all the time, (what do you know, you are only a 26 year old female) I kid you not....or when passing me in the hallway, would pinch my skin on my arm and say to me, "Is your skin getting any thicker?" He was a mean son of a bitch....but everything I know and learned about business, I DID LEARN FROM HIM...the smartest man I ever knew in my entire life, actually.....

Anyway, he didn't hire me...but I wanted that job, more than anything else in the world....so I went over his head and went to the owner of the company, and begged him to please give me a chance at this buyer's job...he had sympathy, (and 2 daughters) and called up my future boss and told him to hire me....saying to him, "you have to give her a chance...anyone that wants a job this much, deserves the chance"....

I worked for them, for 10 more years and took my boss's position, recommended by the SOB, when he moved on to the whole sale side of the shoe business.

but seriously, to think that women of today THINK they didn't need feminism to even have the life they have today if they are in the workforce, are just UNINFORMED.

Conservatives have declared that feminism is no longer needed

Just like they said 10 years ago
Just like they said 25 years ago
Just like they said 100 years ago

If not for he feminist movement, women today would still be secretaries

I know. Did you see that one that said I don't need feminism because I believe in equality? Lily Ledbetter wasn't a feminist either. At least not until it was time to retire and she saw how badly she had been screwed over.

You two bed wetters seem to forget that nearly EVERY SECRETARY in this country is still a.........

WOMAN

Absolutely untrue.

I know of at least 8 male administrative assistants or clerks in my own company. Some have male bosses, some have female.

Christ you get dumber every day.

Just the fact that 50% of the people in this nation are Female while Congress and Representation of women is at the very most, 10%, says that we still have a problem in getting our voices heard and true representation.

and just the mere fact that birth control coverage and the 'denial of' is even being discussed by all these men, is a clear sign that feminism is still needed. There is no way in hell or high water, that if it were men needing coverage for birth control, that there would even be a public discussion about it....

Just the fact that 50% of the people in this nation are Female while Congress and Representation of women is at the very most, 10%, says that we still have a problem in getting our voices heard and true representation.

and just the mere fact that birth control coverage and the 'denial of' is even being discussed by all these men, is a clear sign that feminism is still needed. There is no way in hell or high water, that if it were men needing coverage for birth control, that there would even be a public discussion about it....

Conservatives balk at having to "pay" for a woman to have sex

But it is always the woman who has had to "pay" for sex...they are the ones who get pregnant

my administrative assistant, who you all are still calling Secretaries, was a male.

I have often experienced partnerships (a friend of mine is currently going through this) where the woman is the brains and the motivation behind the enterprise. The male is muscle. Regardless, the male assumes he is superior to and therefore in charge of the enterprise. Inevitably, the female partner is treated as nothing more than a life support system for a pussy and tits. It's actually pretty disheartening to watch this abuse. Fortunately, many women who find themselves in such situations will move on, leaving the mouth-breather behind.

Thats the problem right there. The guy is a pussy and the only people who like pussies are dudes and lezbians

Fifteen photos with fifteen women. Possibly paid to pose. :doubt:

I can see how proof-y that is.

Paid to pose?

Man, it really blows the left's minds when people dare to think for themselves and disagree with the opinions liberals assign them.

Why does that concept terrify you so badly?

Man, it must really blow your mind when people question the authority of something that doesn't show anything on the internet. :rolleyes:

How do you get by?

"When you turn around and threaten their power and you threaten their money, they turn around and push back,"

ok, so go out and burn your bra

I think my favorite is the one that says "I dont need feminism because I believe in Equality and not entitlements and supremacy"

When someone yells "get back in the kitchen" watch how quickly she drops that bullshit.

They have no credence to try and destroy the one of the last refuges for women who are exploited and demeaned.
That's not what they're saying.

They're saying THEY'RE not being exploited and demeaned, so THEY don't need feminism.

They're not speaking for all women.

And another male liberal is telling women to sit down and shut up.

Dave is you let a woman run your life thats your fault. And the folly is that they arent mistreated so they believe NO ONE IS because its all about those 15 bitches not everyone else in the world :lol: Now go ahead and be predictable and respond with "Bitch? Oh my word" like a fag

Last edited:
I think my favorite is the one that says "I dont need feminism because I believe in Equality and not entitlements and supremacy"

When someone yells "get back in the kitchen" watch how quickly she drops that bullshit.

I like the one of the female soldier saying she doesn't need feminism. Photo taken during her second deployment in Afganistan

Does she realize the fight it took to get women into West Point?
Does she realize how much "feminists" have expanded the available roles in the Military?
Does she realize that a generation ago she would be a clerk/typist in the military?
Does she realize the percentage of women in the military who are sexually harassed or raped?

But no, she doesn't need no "feminists"

I like the one of the female soldier saying she doesn't need feminism. Photo taken during her second deployment in Afganistan

Does she realize the fight it took to get women into West Point?
Does she realize how much "feminists" have expanded the available roles in the Military?
Does she realize that a generation ago she would be a clerk/typist in the military?
Does she realize the percentage of women in the military who are sexually harassed or raped?

But no, she doesn't need no "feminists"

Its just like Ben Carson (a wealthy surgeon) who says people dont need welfare because it makes them lazy AFTER he was fed and grew up on Welfare to get where he is today. But not HIS Mama! Nooooo, everyone elses Mama is lazy and shiftless

She doesnt need feminists...She just needs to benefit FROM feminists

Last edited:
Okay, okay, so thanks, earlier feminists, for fighting the good fight.

Now that the fight's over...why are you still fighting?

What makes you think the fight is over?
Well, there is one equality issue that needs addressing:

Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than their male counterparts | Mail Online

So the fight is over but its not over?

Thats so Dave! (Dave means: not knowing what you are talking about or having contridictory and opposing ideas/thoughts)

Forum List

Back