🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

Dave is you let a woman run your life thats your fault. And the folly is that they arent mistreated so they believe NO ONE IS because its all about those 15 bitches not everyone else in the world :lol: Now go ahead and be predictable and respond with "Bitch? Oh my word" like a fag
No woman runs my life; my wife and I are partners in the business of marriage. I am not a weak progressive alleged man.

Oh, and thanks for providing the daily dose of progressive homophobia. :thup:

Your welcome Mr Anti PC! Tell me more about this Co-CEO arrangement you have and continue to lie about.
I'm curious...what are my lies, and what is your proof?

This should be entertaining. :lol:
See, this liberal is married also and I run it because as a man thats what I do. You're one of these new men who probably have a hip purse and cry about the use of the word fag...you fag
Sure, go ahead and be misogynistic and homophobic. It's a 100% surety that none of your fellow proglodytes are going to criticize you for it.

You talk a big game, but I think you're Pajama Boi. :lmao:

I've been counting the liberal men in this thread telling the women in the OP to sit down and shut up. I don't remember if I counted you or not.

I haven't told them to sit down and shut up. I am just astounded by their ignorance
No, you're astounded there are women who don't need liberals to make all their decisions for them...as liberals insist they do.

Liberalism is condescending and paternalistic. End of story.

You are either lying or projecting...which is it, CC?

About what? Dave crying about me saying fag while pretending to be against Political Correctness?
Look, you can say what you want, Mr. "I Can Say 'Fag' Because I'm a Liberal and It's Therefore Impossible For Me to be Homophobic and Besides Some of My Best Friends Are Fags I Mean Gay".

Like I said, none of your fellow lefties are going to criticize you. They never do. The left has a HUGE blind spot for its own racism and bigotry.

Careful there, I didn't vote for Obama in either election.

And yet, another opportunity to criticize him for his flaming hypocrisy whizzes by, and you fail to seize it.

The wage gap is so pervasive in our society that it even exists in the White House of a Democratic administration. I never denied this and thanked you for illuminating this issue. What is your deal?
Just wondering if you could acknowledge Obama's hypocrisy. You know, the guy who criticizes Republicans for not paying women equally, then signing smaller paychecks for the women on his staff. :eusa_whistle:

But I get it. It's not Obama's fault...it's SOCIETY'S fault.

No woman runs my life; my wife and I are partners in the business of marriage. I am not a weak progressive alleged man.

Oh, and thanks for providing the daily dose of progressive homophobia. :thup:

Your welcome Mr Anti PC! Tell me more about this Co-CEO arrangement you have and continue to lie about.

See, this liberal is married also and I run it because as a man thats what I do. You're one of these new men who probably have a hip purse and cry about the use of the word fag...you fag
Sure, go ahead and be misogynistic and homophobic. It's a 100% surety that none of your fellow proglodytes are going to criticize you for it.

Your name calling and Political Correct act doesnt phase me. If you think you should play second fiddle to your wife then please I'd love to hear it but your name calling shows you dont have a point...just names :lol:

You are either lying or projecting...which is it, CC?

About what? Dave crying about me saying fag while pretending to be against Political Correctness?
Look, you can say what you want, Mr. "I Can Say 'Fag' Because I'm a Liberal and It's Therefore Impossible For Me to be Homophobic and Besides Some of My Best Friends Are Fags I Mean Gay".

Like I said, none of your fellow lefties are going to criticize you. They never do. The left has a HUGE blind spot for its own racism and bigotry.

Sorry you got it wrong, I'm mister I can say fag because I dont allow cry babies like yourself you alter or effect what I say. And I dont have any fag friends but I also support anyone who wants to be one.

Now you are calling for a demonstration or something? :lol: Mr. I want to see the left attack this guy in the name of political correctness that I am against supposedly :lol:

Like I said before that bitch (OH SNAP) in the Humvee is only in the military because of feminists. Its awesome to be able to stand on the backs of those that come before you and reap the benefits but its a different story to reap the benefits and claim the backs you used for a leg up weren't needed and you'd be better off without them ONLY AFTER YOU'VE REACHED THE NEXT RUNG.

Pretty convenient but no one is buying it

I've been counting the liberal men in this thread telling the women in the OP to sit down and shut up. I don't remember if I counted you or not.

I haven't told them to sit down and shut up. I am just astounded by their ignorance
No, you're astounded there are women who don't need liberals to make all their decisions for them...as liberals insist they do.

Liberals are not making decisions for them

In fact, it was liberals who opened up a whole world of opportunities for women so that today they can actually MAKE decisions other than who they would marry

Paid to pose?

Man, it really blows the left's minds when people dare to think for themselves and disagree with the opinions liberals assign them.

Why does that concept terrify you so badly?

Man, it must really blow your mind when people question the authority of something that doesn't show anything on the internet. :rolleyes:

How do you get by?
I'm not the one so closed-minded I have to invent a fantasy that people who disagree with me have to be paid to do so.

You simply can't conceive that people can arrive at their own conclusions that differ from yours. Every has to agree with you...or else they're being paid, or they're mentally deficient, or some other lame-ass excuse.

What are you afraid of?

If I handed you 15 pictures of anything and said, that is all the proofyness needed............you would laugh your ass off. Rightly so. You would be lying through your teeth if you said no.

It just makes you look silly as hell right now.

Not that you needed my help to point that out.

And yet, another opportunity to criticize him for his flaming hypocrisy whizzes by, and you fail to seize it.

The wage gap is so pervasive in our society that it even exists in the White House of a Democratic administration. I never denied this and thanked you for illuminating this issue. What is your deal?
Just wondering if you could acknowledge Obama's hypocrisy. You know, the guy who criticizes Republicans for not paying women equally, then signing smaller paychecks for the women on his staff. :eusa_whistle:

The only reason you are even giving any attention to this issue is because it is a chance to bash Obama. This issue is far larger then the Obama administration.

The only reason you are even giving any attention to this issue is because it is a chance to bash Obama. This issue is far larger then the Obama administration.

Plus Dave does this thing where he advocates for things he is against just because Obama is doing it.

Dave doesnt even believe that women require any assitance for anything (because...feminism:cuckoo:) but in the next breath will shed crocidile tears ONLY for women that are underpaid IN THE OBAMA ADMIN. He'll tell you there is not wage gap WHILE complaining that there is one.

These women should be thankful they have more opportunities open to them than spitting out babies

For that, they can thank the feminists

Your name calling and Political Correct act doesnt phase me. If you think you should play second fiddle to your wife then please I'd love to hear it but your name calling shows you dont have a point...just names :lol:
You keep saying a lot of horseshit you can't back up.

Oh, yeah -- you're a lying piece of crap proglodyte.

And I was right, wasn't I? Not a single one of your fellow progs has called you out for your homophobia and misogyny.

No enemies on the left.

Sorry you got it wrong, I'm mister I can say fag because I dont allow cry babies like yourself you alter or effect what I say. And I dont have any fag friends but I also support anyone who wants to be one.

Now you are calling for a demonstration or something? :lol: Mr. I want to see the left attack this guy in the name of political correctness that I am against supposedly :lol:

Like I said before that bitch (OH SNAP) in the Humvee is only in the military because of feminists. Its awesome to be able to stand on the backs of those that come before you and reap the benefits but its a different story to reap the benefits and claim the backs you used for a leg up weren't needed and you'd be better off without them ONLY AFTER YOU'VE REACHED THE NEXT RUNG.

Pretty convenient but no one is buying it
Oh, I'm under no illusions that I can alter your behavior. Nor would I want to -- you're an awesome example of progressivism. Normal people can point at you and laugh.

Y'know...like I'm doing.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

In fact, it was liberals who opened up a whole world of opportunities for women so that today they can actually MAKE decisions other than who they would marry

And now that they're saying they don't need you, you're telling them to sit down and shut up.

Man, it must really blow your mind when people question the authority of something that doesn't show anything on the internet. :rolleyes:

How do you get by?
I'm not the one so closed-minded I have to invent a fantasy that people who disagree with me have to be paid to do so.

You simply can't conceive that people can arrive at their own conclusions that differ from yours. Every has to agree with you...or else they're being paid, or they're mentally deficient, or some other lame-ass excuse.

What are you afraid of?

If I handed you 15 pictures of anything and said, that is all the proofyness needed............you would laugh your ass off. Rightly so. You would be lying through your teeth if you said no.

It just makes you look silly as hell right now.

Not that you needed my help to point that out.
Did you major in Strawman Engineering?

No one's saying these 15 pictures represent ANYTHING but the 15 women pictured.

But you can't accept that, can you? No, you can't. Don't bother lying about it, because you've already said they're being paid to post those views. OBVIOUSLY, they don't REALLY believe that. Because they're WOMEN. And women HAVE to support feminism.

Right?

WHOOSH!!

Another opportunity flies by.

And no, it's not an opportunity to bash Obama, although he richly deserves it on this issue.

It's an opportunity to bash the left, who will excuse their leaders ANYTHING...while condemning the right for the same actions.

Plus Dave does this thing where he advocates for things he is against just because Obama is doing it.

Dave doesnt even believe that women require any assitance for anything (because...feminism:cuckoo:) but in the next breath will shed crocidile tears ONLY for women that are underpaid IN THE OBAMA ADMIN. He'll tell you there is not wage gap WHILE complaining that there is one.
Oh, look -- another prog refusing to criticize His Worship.

Look, if you guys don't mind being hypocrites, I don't mind pointing it out. But if you don't like it being pointed out -- stop being hypocrites.

Take responsibility for your actions.

And now that they're saying they don't need you, you're telling them to sit down and shut up.

Shouldn't it be women who decide when feminism is no longer needed, not conservatives?

I mean conservatives have been so wrong for so long

Forum List

Back