🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

Maybe you should stop rewarding single parent households with bribes and money for votes. Then single women might think twice about getting knocked up with no man in the picture.

Because we all know when it comes to single parent households, no man has ever mislead a woman into having sex.
It's really very, very easy to not get pregnant.

I'm actually counting posts until someone screeches, "What about RAPE?!" Because we can't be reminded enough that all single mothers in this country were raped. :eusa_whistle:

Prior to feminism and affirmative action, the best a woman could hope for, regardless of their intellect and capabilities was a nice secretarial position in corporate America.

Women today who think....I did it all on my own, do not understand the fight their sisters made to open those doors
Lies.

First Female Self Made Millionaire in America was a Black Woman, Madame C.J. Walker, 1867-1919.

That was LONG before the Feminist movement.

There was also Maggie Walker - believe she was the the first Black woman to form a bank for Blacks in Richmond, VA. Bank still exists today. Richmond also has a school named for her.

Okay, okay, so thanks, earlier feminists, for fighting the good fight.

Now that the fight's over...why are you still fighting?

I will happily honor women like Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, and Lucretia Mott.

That has nothing to do with the selfish, whinging dykes taking out their penis envy on society that we have today. I have no patience with leftists and their "I like this historical figure, therefore he/she is from MY side, and I am entitled to the kudos for their struggle."

If the vanguard of the women's movement back in the day could see what's claiming to carry their banner now, they'd say, "Never mind", and head back to the kitchen, I swear.
The demand for praise for the actions of others is a hallmark of the left.

Anecdotal: I was on another board talking with a leftist. We were comparing what we'd each done for the nation. I told him I had served in uniform for 17 years at the time, and asked him what he'd done. He described his grandfather's and uncle's service. He took credit for it.

Pathetic.

Maybe you should stop rewarding single parent households with bribes and money for votes. Then single women might think twice about getting knocked up with no man in the picture.

Because we all know when it comes to single parent households, no man has ever mislead a woman into having sex.

Um, it's really hard to be "misled" into having sex if you just say, "No" until you're married. If you insist that your clamoring vagina MUST have a penis, no matter what, then the only person who's "misled" you into single motherhood would be YOU.
Statistics prove 100% of women who have sex exclusively with dildos don't get pregnant.

Would be nice if guys weren't *ssholes to women. Go check out a battered shelter and talk to the mothers and children of some of the big tough men.
Then get back to us.
:cuckoo:
We don't live in a perfect world.
If the real men who raise real men would tell them to treat others with respect then maybe the photos you chose to show might have some credence.
Until then......go to a battered shelter and volunteer.

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

And your post has WHAT to do with the radical feminist movement?

Um, it's really hard to be "misled" into having sex if you just say, "No" until you're married. If you insist that your clamoring vagina MUST have a penis, no matter what, then the only person who's "misled" you into single motherhood would be YOU.

Yeah, sell that to voters...dont' have sex until you're married children.

Please; I beg you to nominate Santorum next go-round; that is his platform afterall.

Yes I know but my point was how ridiculously inept this person is to post something so trivial about something so horribly wrong in our society.
I was looking at some of the other posts and the one particularly focused on Sandra Fluke seemed to generate one sides total hatred for a woman sticking up for what she seemed to be her right. The ridicule and juvenile comments from the right are exactly what this post was about. They have no respect for the thoughts and well being of others because it goes against their "christian"values. They are the farthest thing ever from being christian.

Would be nice if guys weren't *ssholes to women. Go check out a battered shelter and talk to the mothers and children of some of the big tough men.
Then get back to us.
:cuckoo:
We don't live in a perfect world.
If the real men who raise real men would tell them to treat others with respect then maybe the photos you chose to show might have some credence.
Until then......go to a battered shelter and volunteer.
By the way all you have to do is look at indofreds comment and know fully what I am saying.
He is no more a man than some piece of sh*t I have wiped off my boots.

Those shelters (rightfully) won't allow males inside the door. I donated some food once and didn't realize that and they stopped me when I tried to carry it inside for them.

No puddin' it is not hatred. It is back lash against the feminist idea that feminism is the main stream. It is not.
The feminist movement of today is exclusionary. The feminist of today is part of a loud obnoxious hate spewing fringe group. It is also politically self serving.

I've never been a part of the feminist movement. I've never gone along with a lot of the feminist theories. Women have always been very smart in their own right ... but I think much of that has been forgotten by a lot of women. It seems to be more of a War on Men to me. The only way these feminists seem to function is to chop the balls off every man they come in contact with in order to prove their worth - and they've been very effectively trained to think that way.

Through the ages there have always been women who were exceptional and took a path in life that was outside the "norm" - becoming doctors, lawyers, scientists, etc. But in recent decades feminists have degraded stay-at-home moms ... looked down their noses at the stupidity of these women. In generations past, it was these women who were the strength of the family unit. It wasn't just about changing diapers and mopping the floors. Today the family unit is almost non-existent and children are "lost" in a world of whatever it takes to amuse them while mothers pursue their "must have" careers. And society is much worse off because of it.

I've worked for both men and women - and these women libers are, in my experience, bitches from hell to work for - ruthless cut-throats who would kill anyone if they thought it would advance their careers. That tells me they don't really know who they are - insecure - and have to somehow "transform" themselves into men in order to feel any sense of worth. I'd rather work for men any day. I never been cursed, hit, or otherwise abused by any men. But women? That's another story.

I've never been a part of the feminist movement. I've never gone along with a lot of the feminist theories. Women have always been very smart in their own right ... but I think much of that has been forgotten by a lot of women. It seems to be more of a War on Men to me. The only way these feminists seem to function is to chop the balls off every man they come in contact with in order to prove their worth - and they've been very effectively trained to think that way.

Through the ages there have always been women who were exceptional and took a path in life that was outside the "norm" - becoming doctors, lawyers, scientists, etc. But in recent decades feminists have degraded stay-at-home moms ... looked down their noses at the stupidity of these women. In generations past, it was these women who were the strength of the family unit. It wasn't just about changing diapers and mopping the floors. Today the family unit is almost non-existent and children are "lost" in a world of whatever it takes to amuse them while mothers pursue their "must have" careers. And society is much worse off because of it.

I've worked for both men and women - and these women libers are, in my experience, bitches from hell to work for - ruthless cut-throats who would kill anyone if they thought it would advance their careers. That tells me they don't really know who they are - insecure - and have to somehow "transform" themselves into men in order to feel any sense of worth. I'd rather work for men any day. I never been cursed, hit, or otherwise abused by any men. But women? That's another story.

Pft....

Wisdom

Are you saying that a woman you worked for cursed at you, hit you, and abused you?

Yeah, sell that to voters...dont' have sex until you're married children.

Please; I beg you to nominate Santorum next go-round; that is his platform afterall.

I didn't say don't have sex until you're married. I said if you insist on having sex before you're married, fucking OWN that decision like a real woman, instead of whining and crying that it's the man's fault for "misleading" you.

You want to be seen as the spokespeople for all women, and you bitches can't even manage one little vagina without it ruining your lives? I think not. :eusa_hand:

If not for he feminist movement, women today would still be secretaries

I know. Did you see that one that said I don't need feminism because I believe in equality? Lily Ledbetter wasn't a feminist either. At least not until it was time to retire and she saw how badly she had been screwed over.

If not for he feminist movement, women today would still be secretaries

I know. Did you see that one that said I don't need feminism because I believe in equality? Lily Ledbetter wasn't a feminist either. At least not until it was time to retire and she saw how badly she had been screwed over.

You two bed wetters seem to forget that nearly EVERY SECRETARY in this country is still a.........

WOMAN

Madam CJ Walker (the first American self-made female millionaire) was not only a woman ... But African American as well.
She was born in 1867 and died in 1919 ... Didn't have a damn thing to with Feminism or Affirmative Action.

You Progressive Liberals just suck ass and don't have a clue what it takes to succeed in life.

Last edited:

What makes you think the fight is over?

Um, women can go to college, own property, vote, hold any job they can qualify for; rape is a serious felony in the criminal code; women choose who they want to marry, or to have a passel of children that all have different fathers without benefit of ever marrying, or to have nothing to do with men and concentrate on careers, or any permutation thereof. There's nothing that men can do under our legal code that women can't.

Whatcha got left to fight for? No amount of laws is going to give you a penis, or make Mother Nature give a fuck about "equality". Sorry.

What makes you think the fight is over?

Um, women can go to college, own property, vote, hold any job they can qualify for; rape is a serious felony in the criminal code; women choose who they want to marry, or to have a passel of children that all have different fathers without benefit of ever marrying, or to have nothing to do with men and concentrate on careers, or any permutation thereof. There's nothing that men can do under our legal code that women can't.

Whatcha got left to fight for? No amount of laws is going to give you a penis, or make Mother Nature give a fuck about "equality". Sorry.

Woman are still paid less than men for equal work, woman face violence of a sexual and physical nature at rates far higher then men, and they are underrepresented in positions of power in both private and public spheres.

Forum List

Back