🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

I have often experienced partnerships (a friend of mine is currently going through this) where the woman is the brains and the motivation behind the enterprise. The male is muscle. Regardless, the male assumes he is superior to and therefore in charge of the enterprise. Inevitably, the female partner is treated as nothing more than a life support system for a pussy and tits. It's actually pretty disheartening to watch this abuse. Fortunately, many women who find themselves in such situations will move on, leaving the mouth-breather behind.

How did women not wanted to be associated with feminism turn into men being aholes and beating women? I don't really care if women are all into feminism as long as it isn't militant feminism. Or just code for being gay.

If not for he feminist movement, women today would still be secretaries

You might want to rephrase that statement.:eusa_whistle:

Not in the least

Prior to feminism and affirmative action, the best a woman could hope for, regardless of their intellect and capabilities was a nice secretarial position in corporate America.

Women today who think....I did it all on my own, do not understand the fight their sisters made to open those doors

Yes I know but my point was how ridiculously inept this person is to post something so trivial about something so horribly wrong in our society.
I was looking at some of the other posts and the one particularly focused on Sandra Fluke seemed to generate one sides total hatred for a woman sticking up for what she seemed to be her right. The ridicule and juvenile comments from the right are exactly what this post was about. They have no respect for the thoughts and well being of others because it goes against their "christian"values. They are the farthest thing ever from being christian.

Um.... no.... Christian or not, people tend to be against others creating 'rights' out of thin air, and demanding everyone else pay for them.

You don't have a right to my money. Last I checked, even Atheists tend to not like someone stealing their money.

Sandra Fluke, wants everyone else to pay for her birth control, and calls that a "right".

Has nothing to do with Religion. Has to do with something called "thievery". It's when you take other people's money from them. Yeah, people tend to hate that Sherlock.

If not for he feminist movement, women today would still be secretaries

You might want to rephrase that statement.:eusa_whistle:

Not in the least

Prior to feminism and affirmative action, the best a woman could hope for, regardless of their intellect and capabilities was a nice secretarial position in corporate America.

Women today who think....I did it all on my own, do not understand the fight their sisters made to open those doors

Um.... fail? In 1776, when John Adams was over seas, Abigail Adams was running the home business, hiring several dozen servants, and purchasing land.

Not exactly a 'secretary' job.

And honestly, Women today might be doing better economically, I'll grant you that.

But it wasn't nearly as much about leftard Feminist dogs, as it is about the changing face of the labor market. 100 years ago, most jobs were labor intensive. Jobs were more dangerous. Jobs had much less flexibility.

Women tend to avoid jobs with low flexibility, and higher physical risks, and those that are labor intensive.

As the labor market shifted towards more flexibility, lower risk, and lower physical requirements, women moved more and more into the labor market.

That said, women today are more unhappy, and less satisfied with life, than ever before. Feminism, has changed the expectations of women, to the point that they are rarely happy in life. It's very very sad really.

Would be nice if guys weren't *ssholes to women. Go check out a battered shelter and talk to the mothers and children of some of the big tough men.
Then get back to us.
:cuckoo:
We don't live in a perfect world.
If the real men who raise real men would tell them to treat others with respect then maybe the photos you chose to show might have some credence.
Until then......go to a battered shelter and volunteer.

Need some help swinging that broad brush there, Skippy?

I treat women with respect. I don't rape, I don't harass, I don't batter.

I am responsible ONLY for my own actions. If you're an asshole to the women in your life, I hope they shoot you.

Progressives' kolektive guilt thing is utter horseshit.

Lies.

First Female Self Made Millionaire in America was a Black Woman, Madame C.J. Walker, 1867-1919.

That was LONG before the Feminist movement.

They have no credence to try and destroy the one of the last refuges for women who are exploited and demeaned.
That's not what they're saying.

They're saying THEY'RE not being exploited and demeaned, so THEY don't need feminism.

They're not speaking for all women.

And another male liberal is telling women to sit down and shut up.

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

So they could only find 15? Considering that this country has over 159,000,000 females that's pretty fucking bad.
Liberal man #4 telling women their opinions are worthless.

Those women do not need feminism because the feminists before them fought the battles of equality

Ok. So let the movement die a natural death. We don't need feminism today, it's a crutch for losers!

Would be nice if guys weren't *ssholes to women. Go check out a battered shelter and talk to the mothers and children of some of the big tough men.
Then get back to us.
:cuckoo:
We don't live in a perfect world.
If the real men who raise real men would tell them to treat others with respect then maybe the photos you chose to show might have some credence.
Until then......go to a battered shelter and volunteer.

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

So you're judging an entire gender by the actions of a very small minority? What if we judged blacks by the actions of the ones inhabiting the local state penitentiary?

What would you call that?

Forum List

Back