🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

I am still for the woman's movement, it should just be more towards the kitchen.

I agreed with the one woman who said she wasn't objectified. I think woman shouldn't be objectified but those signs kind of made it hard to see if they were hotties or not.

Prior to feminism and affirmative action, the best a woman could hope for, regardless of their intellect and capabilities was a nice secretarial position in corporate America.

Women today who think....I did it all on my own, do not understand the fight their sisters made to open those doors
Lies.

First Female Self Made Millionaire in America was a Black Woman, Madame C.J. Walker, 1867-1919.

That was LONG before the Feminist movement.

Women were also quite common in the legal, medical and publishing fields.

If not for he feminist movement, women today would still be secretaries

You might want to rephrase that statement.:eusa_whistle:

Not in the least

Prior to feminism and affirmative action, the best a woman could hope for, regardless of their intellect and capabilities was a nice secretarial position in corporate America.

Women today who think....I did it all on my own, do not understand the fight their sisters made to open those doors

My point was that you didn't have to phrase it in a manner that came off as condescending to modern women who choose to be secretaries...you could have made it clear that it was about more options, but stick to your guns if you so desire.

Would be nice if guys weren't *ssholes to women. Go check out a battered shelter and talk to the mothers and children of some of the big tough men.
Then get back to us.
:cuckoo:
We don't live in a perfect world.
If the real men who raise real men would tell them to treat others with respect then maybe the photos you chose to show might have some credence.
Until then......go to a battered shelter and volunteer.

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

How does "women who can think for themselves and don't need their hands held" translate into "perfect world where no women have ever been hurt"?

And while it WOULD, indeed, be nice if all men the world over stopped being assholes, it is in no way a requirement in order for women to be strong and independent and in charge of their lives, nor is its lack in any way evidence that all women are therefore victims who need to be coddled and pitied.

Would be nice if guys weren't *ssholes to women. Go check out a battered shelter and talk to the mothers and children of some of the big tough men.
Then get back to us.
If the real men who raise real men would tell them to treat others with respect then maybe the photos you chose to show might have some credence.

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

Those shelters (rightfully) won't allow males inside the door. I donated some food once and didn't realize that and they stopped me when I tried to carry it inside for them.

Well, yeah. They have no way of knowing which man is going to turn out to be someone's lunatic, homicidal ex.

Yes I know but my point was how ridiculously inept this person is to post something so trivial about something so horribly wrong in our society.
I was looking at some of the other posts and the one particularly focused on Sandra Fluke seemed to generate one sides total hatred for a woman sticking up for what she seemed to be her right. The ridicule and juvenile comments from the right are exactly what this post was about. They have no respect for the thoughts and well being of others because it goes against their "christian"values. They are the farthest thing ever from being christian.

Um.... no.... Christian or not, people tend to be against others creating 'rights' out of thin air, and demanding everyone else pay for them.

You don't have a right to my money. Last I checked, even Atheists tend to not like someone stealing their money.

Sandra Fluke, wants everyone else to pay for her birth control, and calls that a "right".

Has nothing to do with Religion. Has to do with something called "thievery". It's when you take other people's money from them. Yeah, people tend to hate that Sherlock.

Another mindless boob parroting their MessiahRushie's lies!

Fluke was PAYING for health insurance as required by the school she was attending and wanted the health insurance she was REQUIRED to pay for to cover her birth control medical health care costs.

They have no credence to try and destroy the one of the last refuges for women who are exploited and demeaned.

Then get back to us.

The photo's have perfect credence.

Because some men are assholes in no way makes all men assholes.....and because some women reject modern feminism in no way makes them less of a woman.

Are you a woman? I ask because I have a real problem with anyone telling women what "credence" they do and don't have to speak about the experience of being women, and I have an extra-big problem if it's coming from someone with a penis.

Modern-day feminism is not a refuge for battered women. It actually does exactly two things for women with real-life problems like that: fuck and all. The only refuge modern-day feminism provides is for the embittered, the lazy, and the whining who find victimhood easier than getting their personal shit together.

Go ahead. Tell me how I have no "credence" to speak about being a woman after 45 years living as a female on this planet, and I will fucking spit in your eye. I'll say anything I please about it, and be damned to you and your desire to suppress me and put me into a box of what you think women do and don't need.

Then get back to us.

How does "women who can think for themselves and don't need their hands held" translate into "perfect world where no women have ever been hurt"?

And while it WOULD, indeed, be nice if all men the world over stopped being assholes, it is in no way a requirement in order for women to be strong and independent and in charge of their lives, nor is its lack in any way evidence that all women are therefore victims who need to be coddled and pitied.
Hush, woman. A liberal man is talking. Know your place.

There, boilermaker, I covered for you.

What the hell's wrong with being a secretary? I made a good career out of clerical and administrative work, and I enjoyed it, and I kicked ass at it. Rightwinger and his misogynistic stereotypes can suck my big, brass, metaphorical balls.

I am still for the woman's movement, it should just be more towards the kitchen.

I agreed with the one woman who said she wasn't objectified. I think woman shouldn't be objectified but those signs kind of made it hard to see if they were hotties or not.

Sweetie, MY woman's movement is toward the phone to order takeout after a long day at work, and if there happens to be a man in the house at the moment, HIS movement had better be toward his wallet to pony up, or toward the door to go home.

Lies.

First Female Self Made Millionaire in America was a Black Woman, Madame C.J. Walker, 1867-1919.

Women were also quite common in the legal, medical and publishing fields.

I read a published paper once that pointed that women go through phases in society of more or less functionality, as a representation of that society's prosperity. The modern-day United States is anomalous in that its prosperity has actually encouraged women to become MORE functional in terms of working, rather than less. Of course, we've compensated by allowing so many of them to be driveling morons politically and socially.

Then get back to us.

Hush, woman. A liberal man is talking. Know your place.

There, boilermaker, I covered for you.

"Liberal man" is an oxymoron, like "jumbo shrimp".

Sweetie, MY woman's movement is toward the phone to order takeout after a long day at work, and if there happens to be a man in the house at the moment, HIS movement had better be toward his wallet to pony up, or toward the door to go home.

Yes ma'am, agreed.

What the hell's wrong with being a secretary? I made a good career out of clerical and administrative work, and I enjoyed it, and I kicked ass at it. Rightwinger and his misogynistic stereotypes can suck my big, brass, metaphorical balls.

Nothing and you obviously missed the point. Being in administrative work is great...if that's what you want to do, but it was once all women were allowed to do.

I joined the military in 1983, when no rate in my service was closed to women and yet when I told my female recruiter what I wanted to do, she said "oh, women don't do that". She was a Yeoman (secretary) because when she joined that was all women could do, just like all Filipinos had to be cooks.

Lies.

Well...that changes everything.

What the hell were those early feminists complaining about? Phhffftt. Equal rights? Suffrage? Political power?

Madame Walker, bitches!

Not in the least

Um.... fail? In 1776, when John Adams was over seas, Abigail Adams was running the home business, hiring several dozen servants, and purchasing land.

Not exactly a 'secretary' job.

And honestly, Women today might be doing better economically, I'll grant you that.

But it wasn't nearly as much about leftard Feminist dogs, as it is about the changing face of the labor market. 100 years ago, most jobs were labor intensive. Jobs were more dangerous. Jobs had much less flexibility.

Women tend to avoid jobs with low flexibility, and higher physical risks, and those that are labor intensive.

As the labor market shifted towards more flexibility, lower risk, and lower physical requirements, women moved more and more into the labor market.

That said, women today are more unhappy, and less satisfied with life, than ever before. Feminism, has changed the expectations of women, to the point that they are rarely happy in life. It's very very sad really.

Typical conservative response......I can point to one woman who was not a secretary therefore it proves women had endless career possibilities

Women were slotted to certain career tracks......secretary, nurse, teacher
You know, jobs they were "suited for". They lacked the basics for most career fields. They were physically weak, emotional and had monthly women's problems.

Thank the "feminazis" who fought for access to all career fields. Those women in the video are laughable in that they think feminism never did anything for them

Like most conservatives......I did it ALL on my own

Forum List

Back