🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

Those women do not need feminism because the feminists before them fought the battles of equality

They don't seem to know what it used to be like. It's like being born on 3rd base of women's rights and looking down on those who got them to first, and second and then third base.

A common explanation to women who wanted more in life was.......you are taking a job away from a man who needs to support a family or you will quit in a year to have babies

The idea that women today have no clue what feminists did for them is shameful

5a47bec104fc1cf2806aff354e56c19d_zps1b4a97a4.jpg

I think it's more like Women today are figuring out what the Feminist Movement did TO them and their relationships with Men and they're looking to fix that.

I think it's more like Women today are figuring out what the Feminist Movement did TO them and their relationships with Men and they're looking to fix that.

I agree on one thing. Once women entered the workforce and started to earn good money, the divorce rate shot up

Women did not need to stay in bad relationships just because they had no other means of support

How does "women who can think for themselves and don't need their hands held" translate into "perfect world where no women have ever been hurt"?

And while it WOULD, indeed, be nice if all men the world over stopped being assholes, it is in no way a requirement in order for women to be strong and independent and in charge of their lives, nor is its lack in any way evidence that all women are therefore victims who need to be coddled and pitied.
Hush, woman. A liberal man is talking. Know your place.

There, boilermaker, I covered for you.

"Liberal man" is an oxymoron, like "jumbo shrimp".

Let's let the audience decide.

Typical liberal man:

131218_lowry_pajamaboy.jpg

Manly or not?

Okay, okay, so thanks, earlier feminists, for fighting the good fight.

Now that the fight's over...why are you still fighting?

There is no credence in making a false statement that incorporates one group entirely. If you do not understand that it will always escape you.

They have no credence to try and destroy the one of the last refuges for women who are exploited and demeaned.

The photo's have perfect credence.

Because some men are assholes in no way makes all men assholes.....and because some women reject modern feminism in no way makes them less of a woman.

Are you a woman? I ask because I have a real problem with anyone telling women what "credence" they do and don't have to speak about the experience of being women, and I have an extra-big problem if it's coming from someone with a penis.

Modern-day feminism is not a refuge for battered women. It actually does exactly two things for women with real-life problems like that: fuck and all. The only refuge modern-day feminism provides is for the embittered, the lazy, and the whining who find victimhood easier than getting their personal shit together.

Go ahead. Tell me how I have no "credence" to speak about being a woman after 45 years living as a female on this planet, and I will fucking spit in your eye. I'll say anything I please about it, and be damned to you and your desire to suppress me and put me into a box of what you think women do and don't need.

Would be nice if guys weren't *ssholes to women. Go check out a battered shelter and talk to the mothers and children of some of the big tough men.
Then get back to us.
:cuckoo:
We don't live in a perfect world.
If the real men who raise real men would tell them to treat others with respect then maybe the photos you chose to show might have some credence.
Until then......go to a battered shelter and volunteer.

Seems to me there isn't that "war on women" libs will have you believe. Refreshing to see there are women out there that can think for themselves and don't need their hand held by feminists.

15 Sassy Photos Show Why These Women are Rejecting the Feminist Movement

Maybe you should stop rewarding single parent households with bribes and money for votes. Then single women might think twice about getting knocked up with no man in the picture.

Because we all know when it comes to single parent households, no man has ever mislead a woman into having sex.

First off I will say I omitted the work "some" men in my response.
And if you cannot take a little criticism about your gender, because you know full well, the *ssholes that are in your gender you are very naive.
It's men like that to which I am addressing. Lighten up francis.

Would be nice if guys weren't *ssholes to women. Go check out a battered shelter and talk to the mothers and children of some of the big tough men.
Then get back to us.
If the real men who raise real men would tell them to treat others with respect then maybe the photos you chose to show might have some credence.

Need some help swinging that broad brush there, Skippy?

I treat women with respect. I don't rape, I don't harass, I don't batter.

I am responsible ONLY for my own actions. If you're an asshole to the women in your life, I hope they shoot you.

Progressives' kolektive guilt thing is utter horseshit.

Those women do not need feminism because the feminists before them fought the battles of equality

They don't seem to know what it used to be like. It's like being born on 3rd base of women's rights and looking down on those who got them to first, and second and then third base.

A common explanation to women who wanted more in life was.......you are taking a job away from a man who needs to support a family or you will quit in a year to have babies

The entire thread is a canard.

They are not being told to shut up and sit down
Do you enjoy your broad brush you are covering people with too. skippy boy.:cuckoo:

They have no credence to try and destroy the one of the last refuges for women who are exploited and demeaned.
That's not what they're saying.

They're saying THEY'RE not being exploited and demeaned, so THEY don't need feminism.

They're not speaking for all women.

And another male liberal is telling women to sit down and shut up.

Then get back to us.

Maybe you should stop rewarding single parent households with bribes and money for votes. Then single women might think twice about getting knocked up with no man in the picture.

Because we all know when it comes to single parent households, no man has ever mislead a woman into having sex.
It's really very, very easy to not get pregnant.

Bout sums it up.

Not even a little bit. It's more like making it to the last game of the World Series, and then having the bat boy take credit for the previous games and whine that he needs a raise in salary and a statue to him in the stadium parking lot.

First off I will say I omitted the work "some" men in my response.
And if you cannot take a little criticism about your gender, because you know full well, the *ssholes that are in your gender you are very naive.
It's men like that to which I am addressing. Lighten up francis.

Yes, some men are assholes. However, I am not an asshole. I don't have to change my behavior to suit anyone. Kolektive guilt is bullshit.

And ladies, if your man is harming you, shoot the son of a bitch.

While you can, that is...before the left disarms you.

They are not being told to shut up and sit down
Do you enjoy your broad brush you are covering people with too. skippy boy.:cuckoo:

That's not what they're saying.

They're saying THEY'RE not being exploited and demeaned, so THEY don't need feminism.

They're not speaking for all women.

And another male liberal is telling women to sit down and shut up.

I used no broad brush. I was very specific. I said YOU were telling women to sit down and shut up.

Because, of course, you were. "They have no credence to try and destroy the one of the last refuges for women who are exploited and demeaned."

Okay, okay, so thanks, earlier feminists, for fighting the good fight.

Now that the fight's over...why are you still fighting?

I will happily honor women like Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, and Lucretia Mott.

That has nothing to do with the selfish, whinging dykes taking out their penis envy on society that we have today. I have no patience with leftists and their "I like this historical figure, therefore he/she is from MY side, and I am entitled to the kudos for their struggle."

If the vanguard of the women's movement back in the day could see what's claiming to carry their banner now, they'd say, "Never mind", and head back to the kitchen, I swear.

Then get back to us.

Um, it's really hard to be "misled" into having sex if you just say, "No" until you're married. If you insist that your clamoring vagina MUST have a penis, no matter what, then the only person who's "misled" you into single motherhood would be YOU.

Forum List

Back