15 shot in Chicago last night

You're still trying to prove the concealed carry law is bad? Sheesh. Again... the continued shootings in Chicago has nothing to do with the concealed carry rules, it is just gangster on gangster and has little to do with normal citizens.

When will gun-grabbers like novasteve stop trying to constantly get around our constitutional rights?

A bud of mine was in Chicago a couple weekends ago. He had a great time :thup:

really ?? how many shots did he get off ?

did he score a kill shot ?

hummmm, couple weeks ago there were something like 30 killed over a weekend of fun and frivolity, that had to be a great time :lmao: :up:

Ban guns, that way the criminals would never be able to get them.....

Liberals everyone. Liberals.

What was the temperature, again?

I was told on here that the weather doesn't matter and that concealed carry was the reason for the decrease in shootings over the first few months of the year. I guess concealed carry is responsible for the massive increase in shootings since April then as well and it isn't the weather.

The truth is that the weather was THE ONLY reason for the decrease earlier this year, gangbangers don't like cold weather. Now that it is nice out, a lot of shootings to make up for.

Ban guns, that way the criminals would never be able to get them.....

Liberals everyone. Liberals.

Concealed carry is legal in Illinois now. I was told a month ago that it was the reason why shootings were down earlier this year in Chicago.

Forum List

Back