15 show in mass shooting in LA - liberal media ignores the story

He picked the wrong night to run out of Jerked seasoning...

Last edited:
South of the 10............nearby Crenshaw. Lawdy Lawdy Lawdy. I was just thinking of looking for a 1br out there.

I sure hope the police turn on body cam and bring them in with minimum force. We can't have brothas' gunned down like rabbits. I'd be interested in the license for Dillys' "eatery" ........... also.

The owner of the Jamaican eatery, who identified himself only as Dilly, told The Times on Saturday that he runs a catering business out of the house, not a restaurant. He said that he was hosting a birthday celebration when the shooting occurred.

“I do catering, that’s all I do,” he said. “Except on Saturdays when people come over and I cook food for them.”

So what was the response from the "Black Lives Matter" people?

So what was the response from the "Black Lives Matter" people?
You mean the New Klux Klan?
Well, I blush at the comparison, but perhaps you're on to something. The Klan became popular back in the twenties because of the media (The movie "Birth of a nation", which is being remade now with a totally different take), the media now has put a different spin on race baiting and hating and calls it something else.

BLM? NAACP? Congressional Black Caucus? kiss off racist scum.

Maybe the Police will not try too hard to find the shooters? I would not be in any hurry to go searching South Central. Why put your life at "extra risk". Let the neighborHOODS solve it.

In Chicago we just had 6 slain and 15 others wounded by and the perpetrators were blacks! Really? Where is the OUTRAGE here by the BLM folks? Why not focus on a far more relevant topic?

Forum List

Back