🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe

who-the-fuck-b776a6bbf4.jpg

I guess with the actual truth regarding the complicity between China and WHO took some time for
it to hit the light of day.

There is NO such complicity - But you're a good Trumpkin for repeating the lie. ;)
You're so sure of yourself.
I have no idea why you lefties feel their is only one bad guy in this and that's the "Orange Man". oh wait....It's an election year. :rolleyes-41:

Even after China was exposed to have been manipulating the facts, WHO was still praising their handling of the virus.

I guess with the actual truth regarding the complicity between China and WHO took some time for

There is NO such complicity - But you're a good Trumpkin for repeating the lie. ;)
I have no idea why you lefties feel their is only one bad guy in this and that's the "Orange Man". oh wait....It's an election year. :rolleyes-41:

Even after China was exposed to have been manipulating the facts, WHO was still praising their handling of the virus.

Donnie was praising them too - Right up until February 29th when he realized he was gonna need a scapegoat - QUICKLY

Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

Donnie was praising them too - Right up until February 29th when he realized he was gonna need a scapegoat - QUICKLY

Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”
You need to look at the timeline of the outbreak again.

So Dr Dumbass, if I lie to you its your fault for believing me?

His real name is, Dr. "I am trump hater" Love

By the way he IGNORED post 13, that destroys his imagined beliefs, he is too busy hating the President to care about the facts of what really happened.

Yes Trump did praise the WHO organization in the beginning, but changed his tune LATER, when the facts of their numerous errors and stupid China fawning came out. Dr. "I hate Trump" Love doesn't care about that, since he is a partisan hack, he will ignore the obvious evidence presented to him.

Last edited:

By the way he IGNORED post 13, that destroys his imagined beliefs, he is too busy hating the President to care about the facts of what really happened.

Yes Trump did praise the WHO organization in the beginning, but changed his tune LATER, when the facts of their numerous errors and stupid China fawning came out. Dr. "I hate Trump" Love doesn't care about that, since he is a partisan hack, he will ignore the obvious evidence presented to him.

I ignored you Tommy because you're on ignore. :)

pussies put people on ignore.....are you a pussy doc?....

Nope, just not into wasting my time on imbeciles. Don't be one and you'll be fine.

and yet you just replied to him???

Nope, just not into wasting my time on imbeciles. Don't be one and you'll be fine.
and yet you keep on replying to all these people you consider imbeciles....

Yep, sometimes I unmask to see what others are responding to.

Before you whine about Politico (rated least biased by multiple sources) - Each instance of Donald praising China in January and February is linked. Time for the Dithering Dotard to cut it out, cut it with the blame game, and get the hell to work on widespread testing and contact tracing. Without those things, we CANNOT have his precious grand reopening.

POLITICO has compiled a list of 15 times the president hailed China for its push to prevent a pandemic in the early months of 2020 — an effort that ultimately failed:

I pointed out a couple of weeks ago how Trump has been very inconsistent in his view of China. One day he takes them to the woodshed, then the next day he's saying what a wonderful leader Xi is and how they have this great relationship.

you did not answer my question......are you a pussy?....

Yep, sometimes I unmask to see what others are responding to.
in other words....you dont have anyone on ignore....

Forum List

Back