Trump says that 'if we stop testing right now, we'd have very few cases' of the coronavirus

Could just do like Michigan and New York do and refuse to make the testing results public.

But those are Democrats, so that's just fine and dandy right.

I think you're confused. Red states like Florida, Texas and Georgia are the ones fudging their numbers. Please catch up.

I didn't realize Virginia and Vermont were red states

LOL fool

Yes, Hillary picked up a YUUUGE 3 electoral votes in Vermont!
Care to talk about the motherload based on population n Florida, Texas and Georgia?
Bet not

Fact, Andrew Cuomo personally made decisions that led to more COVID related deaths than any person outside of China.

dispute that.

Nonsense, but you can feel free to provide the class of a list of those horrible decisions. Then I'll post one of the Dithering Denialist Dotard's horrible decisions causing 50,000 deaths (minimally) for good measure. ;)

He said the exact same thing around a month ago. So I guess he actually believes it! Hey Donnie, if we didn't have tests for pregnancy, guess we'd have far fewer pregnancies too. Amight you Doddering Dotard? :icon_rolleyes:

• President Donald Trump said Monday that there would be very few cases of the coronavirus if the US stopped its testing and contact-tracing measures.
  • "If we stop testing right now, we'd have very few cases, actually," the president said during a roundtable event for seniors.
  • States across the country — particularly in the South and the West — have seen spikes in coronavirus cases as they ease social-distancing measures and begin reopening their economies.
  • According to NPR, there was a 185% increase in new cases in Oklahoma as of Monday morning compared with two weeks ago, while South Carolina and Arizona saw increases of 156% and 145%, respectively.
  • Arkansas, Oregon, Florida, and Nevada all had increases of more than 100% compared with two weeks ago, while Louisiana, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Utah had increases between 39 and 60%.

Yet another example that the Orange Virus is a stupid, stupid man.

My money is on it being you two.

Already a thread on this, and here is what he said

Let’s see what he actually said. As usual those against him only report a sound bite rather than the whole-

And I think we’re going to be finishing up. I think we’re going to, Mike has some very good numbers to tell you about having to do with the cases. Again, our testing is so far advanced. It’s so much bigger and better than any other country that we’re going to have more cases. We’re always going to have more cases. And as I said this morning, that’s probably the downside of having good testing is you find a lot of cases that other countries who don’t even test don’t have. If you don’t test, you don’t have any cases. If we stop testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any. But we do. We’re at a level that Mike is going to talk about that’s so high, but we will show more cases when other countries have far more cases than we do. They just don’t talk about it.

Donald Trump: (05:10)
But the testing on the other hand is very good because we find out where it’s going, how it’s going, who it’s going to, and we take care of it. So with that, I’ll just say that we are fighting for American seniors.

LoL!! So how is that the slightest bit smarter?
I STG, you people will defend the STUPIDEST shit that flies out of this guy's piehole!

2559.jpg
I read the whole thing in context and it makes you look like an idiot.
His whole point is to continue testing.

Literally everything does.

He said the exact same thing around a month ago. So I guess he actually believes it! Hey Donnie, if we didn't have tests for pregnancy, guess we'd have far fewer pregnancies too. Amight you Doddering Dotard? :icon_rolleyes:

• President Donald Trump said Monday that there would be very few cases of the coronavirus if the US stopped its testing and contact-tracing measures.
  • "If we stop testing right now, we'd have very few cases, actually," the president said during a roundtable event for seniors.
  • States across the country — particularly in the South and the West — have seen spikes in coronavirus cases as they ease social-distancing measures and begin reopening their economies.
  • According to NPR, there was a 185% increase in new cases in Oklahoma as of Monday morning compared with two weeks ago, while South Carolina and Arizona saw increases of 156% and 145%, respectively.
  • Arkansas, Oregon, Florida, and Nevada all had increases of more than 100% compared with two weeks ago, while Louisiana, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Utah had increases between 39 and 60%.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Actually, if you read the thread and still posted that, it isn’t him that is stupid...

You have no money ;)

Send it to me.

You have no money ;)

Factually false (like always)

Could just do like Michigan and New York do and refuse to make the testing results public.

I think you're confused. Red states like Florida, Texas and Georgia are the ones fudging their numbers. Please catch up.

LOL fool

Care to talk about the motherload based on population n Florida, Texas and Georgia?
Bet not

Fact, Andrew Cuomo personally made decisions that led to more COVID related deaths than any person outside of China.

dispute that.

Nonsense, but you can feel free to provide the class of a list of those horrible decisions. Then I'll post one of the Dithering Denialist Dotard's horrible decisions causing 50,000 deaths (minimally) for good measure. ;)

LOL fool

Bet not

dispute that.

It's nonsense that Cumuo forced nursing homes to take in COVID patients even as there were plenty of hospital beds in quarantine units available?

And then of course to top it off he lied and blamed Trump.

Do the world a favor, drink some bleach.

Send it to me.

Get a job, asshole.

LOL fool

Bet not

dispute that.

Jim Jordan? :badgrin:

LOL fool

Bet not

dispute that.

Refute what he says.

Actually, if you read the thread and still posted that, it isn’t him that is stupid...

Is it you?

LOL fool

Bet not

dispute that.

Refute what he says.

If is difficult to refute RW lies. Especially the serious whoppers such as Jimmy Jordan flings like a monkey flings poop daily.

a-lie-can-travel-halfway-around-the-world-while-the-truth-is-still-putting-on-its-shoes.jpg

LOL fool

Bet not

dispute that.

Refute what he says.

If is difficult to refute RW lies. Especially the serious whoppers such as Jimmy Jordan flings like a monkey flings poop daily.

a-lie-can-travel-halfway-around-the-world-while-the-truth-is-still-putting-on-its-shoes.jpg

1592324169568.jpeg

Forum List

Back