Trump says that 'if we stop testing right now, we'd have very few cases' of the coronavirus

Meh. No one takes anything he says seriously at this point.

Let's just be careful, wash our hands, and hope for the best.

Factually False, but you know that.
I think you guys know he's a con man and a buffoon.

But you're okay with it, because he's an expression of your anger and frustration.

Buffoon and con man? Do you mean like being in office for 40 years and still telling people you're gonna fix the same damn problems you told them you were gonna fix 40 years ago?

Think about that, there are literally people out there who cast their first vote for Nancy Pelosi, etc etc, and then their children and GRAND children also did.

Or by buffoon did you meet wearing Kunte Kinte clothes and posing in a kneel like you were an extra from the Lion King.............

But you're okay with it, because he's an expression of your anger and frustration.

Buffoon and con man? Do you mean like being in office for 40 years and still telling people you're gonna fix the same damn problems you told them you were gonna fix 40 years ago?

Think about that, there are literally people out there who cast their first vote for Nancy Pelosi, etc etc, and then their children and GRAND children also did.

Or by buffoon did you meet wearing Kunte Kinte clothes and posing in a kneel like you were an extra from the Lion King.............
I mean Trump. I'll bet you know it too.

I mean Trump. I'll bet you know it too.

Of course I knew you meant Trump. I merely commented on the fact that there are TONS of conmen and buffoons in DC, calling out Trump and Trump alone is dumb.

He said the exact same thing around a month ago. So I guess he actually believes it! Hey Donnie, if we didn't have tests for pregnancy, guess we'd have far fewer pregnancies too. Amight you Doddering Dotard? :icon_rolleyes:

• President Donald Trump said Monday that there would be very few cases of the coronavirus if the US stopped its testing and contact-tracing measures.
  • "If we stop testing right now, we'd have very few cases, actually," the president said during a roundtable event for seniors.
  • States across the country — particularly in the South and the West — have seen spikes in coronavirus cases as they ease social-distancing measures and begin reopening their economies.
  • According to NPR, there was a 185% increase in new cases in Oklahoma as of Monday morning compared with two weeks ago, while South Carolina and Arizona saw increases of 156% and 145%, respectively.
  • Arkansas, Oregon, Florida, and Nevada all had increases of more than 100% compared with two weeks ago, while Louisiana, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Utah had increases between 39 and 60%.

Yet another example that the Orange Virus is a stupid, stupid man.

My money is on it being you two.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Send it to me.

Get a job, asshole.

Maybe my job is taking money from stupid gamblers like yourself.

Last edited:
Could just do like Michigan and New York do and refuse to make the testing results public.

But those are Democrats, so that's just fine and dandy right.

I think you're confused. Red states like Florida, Texas and Georgia are the ones fudging their numbers. Please catch up.

I didn't realize Virginia and Vermont were red states

LOL fool

Yes, Hillary picked up a YUUUGE 3 electoral votes in Vermont!
Care to talk about the motherload based on population n Florida, Texas and Georgia?
Bet not

Fact, Andrew Cuomo personally made decisions that led to more COVID related deaths than any person outside of China.

dispute that.

Nonsense, but you can feel free to provide the class of a list of those horrible decisions. Then I'll post one of the Dithering Denialist Dotard's horrible decisions causing 50,000 deaths (minimally) for good measure. ;)

Jim Jordan? :badgrin:

Refute what he says.

If is difficult to refute RW lies. Especially the serious whoppers such as Jimmy Jordan flings like a monkey flings poop daily.

a-lie-can-travel-halfway-around-the-world-while-the-truth-is-still-putting-on-its-shoes.jpg

Poor baby.

He said the exact same thing around a month ago. So I guess he actually believes it! Hey Donnie, if we didn't have tests for pregnancy, guess we'd have far fewer pregnancies too. Amight you Doddering Dotard? :icon_rolleyes:

• President Donald Trump said Monday that there would be very few cases of the coronavirus if the US stopped its testing and contact-tracing measures.
  • "If we stop testing right now, we'd have very few cases, actually," the president said during a roundtable event for seniors.
  • States across the country — particularly in the South and the West — have seen spikes in coronavirus cases as they ease social-distancing measures and begin reopening their economies.
  • According to NPR, there was a 185% increase in new cases in Oklahoma as of Monday morning compared with two weeks ago, while South Carolina and Arizona saw increases of 156% and 145%, respectively.
  • Arkansas, Oregon, Florida, and Nevada all had increases of more than 100% compared with two weeks ago, while Louisiana, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Utah had increases between 39 and 60%.

How do you think China managed zero new cases most days?

He's neither.
However the anger and frustration you loons express trying to convince us he is, I'm okay with that.

Forum List

Back