15 year old b/m goes on killing spree in Bama; 3 dead. Just a child!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
WCSC : 15-year-old charged in 3 Birmingham homicides

15 years old. I was collecting baseball cards and riding my bike. Seems other cultures....go one drug related killing sprees. Black male 15 year old has killed at least 3 as they sat in their cars. Hmmm. Libs say teens are "children" who aren't capable of harming anyone and need hugs. Guess not.

15 years old. I was collecting baseball cards and riding my bike. Seems other cultures....go one drug related killing sprees. Black male 15 year old has killed at least 3 as they sat in their cars. Hmmm. Libs say teens are "children" who aren't capable of harming anyone and need hugs. Guess not.
Nope, we don't say that, we say they aren't little adults.

Ummmm....nope. You turds say exactly that. Everytime a teen is involved...it's a "child". But of course...you morons supported Obamacare which considers 26 still a child.

Ummmm....nope. You turds say exactly that. Everytime a teen is involved...it's a "child". But of course...you morons supported Obamacare which considers 26 still a child.
26 still is a child by biology. Adult brains are 27 for females and 29 for males.

26 still is a child by biology. Adult brains are 27 for females and 29 for males.
You should sue, yours is late!

You should sue, yours is late!
Your childish response is noted, for irony.

Wow. This week has been an epic week of exposing liberalism. Included was many saying they just don't give a fuck if ISIS operatives come in with the 20,000 refugees.

Now....a liberal says yes...26 years old is still a "child".

ooops.........I thought you said SM. I just can't take anything seriously today.

Honey, can you spare me a pantyliner?

Wow. This week has been an epic week of exposing liberalism. Included was many saying they just don't give a fuck if ISIS operatives come in with the 20,000 refugees.

It's science.

I'm not sure if I understand you. Are you suggesting that those males who are under the age of 29 and females under the age of 27 are “children”???

I'm sure you would agree that “children” should not be allowed to join the military, get married, enter into contract obligations or even vote.

Last edited:

I'm not sure if I understand you. Are you suggesting that those males who are under the age of 27 and females under the age of 27 are “children”???

I'm sure you would agree that “children” should not be allowed to join the military, get married, enter into contract obligations or even vote.

Yes. He's saying a 26 year old is a CHILD. Liberals really believe this.

I'm not sure if I understand you. Are you suggesting that those males who are under the age of 27 and females under the age of 27 are “children”???

Yes. He's saying a 26 year old is a CHILD. Liberals really believe this.

Well, if 26-year-olds are children, lets treat them as children! At a minimum, they should not be allowed into the military and certainly shouldn't be allowed to vote!

26 year olds are not children, however, it is by now a well known scientific fact that the brain doesn't properly mature before an individual turns circa 25 years of age. It varies slightly, but scientists have settled on 25. It's proven - by actual scientific tests - that a brain that is younger than 25 (immature brain) functions differently than mature brain. One of the main differences is impulsivity, failure to consider consequences, etc. It's not only about personality, in other words, it's also about chemistry - brain chemistry, namely.

I'm not sure if I understand you. Are you suggesting that those males who are under the age of 29 and females under the age of 27 are “children”???

But Obama says 'children' can stay on their parent's medical insurance until age 26!

Totalitarianism infantilizes the electorate.

Forum List

Back