155,576,000 employed Americans is a RECORD!

155 million employed out of a population of 330 million

Making 175 million UNEMPLOYED

A disgrace

A disgrace
Or in college,retired,not looking for work etc etc etc...I know you are a liberal but DO try and use your brain.

Donald Trump is an expert in economics....went to Wharton
Got a BACHELORS Degree

He said we need to count those people when Obama was President

A disgrace
Or in college,retired,not looking for work etc etc etc...I know you are a liberal but DO try and use your brain.

Got a BACHELORS Degree

Yet in discussions of labor participation rate failure, you on the left found all kinds of reasons why that was happening. You often cited retirees and baby boomers. Now there is no excuse.

hey, this is a lot better than the 500 Millions jobs we were losing a month when Obama was President

A disgrace

Got a BACHELORS Degree

Yet in discussions of labor participation rate failure, you on the left found all kinds of reasons why that was happening. You often cited retirees and baby boomers. Now there is no excuse.
So retirees and students count.....that is what Trump wanted

54 percent are unemployed......that is a disaster

A disgrace

Got a BACHELORS Degree

So retirees and students count.....that is what Trump wanted

54 percent are unemployed......that is a disaster

Perfect employment (technically) is a disaster?

I like to see alot of low wage jobs unfilled. Sign of a good economy. Companies not able to fill jobs is awesome. Workers have choices and I believe more than 50 percent of employees do not deserve good workers. Let them shut down and workers won. And nobody here should ever complain about unfilled jobs unless they are anti american. if onedoes not equate a minimum wage hob with very very very very low productivity they are anti american.

....according to snowflake, this many Americans employed is BAD...

Well, it IS.....for the Democratic Party! :)

As long as employers have to compete for employees that are good then it's all good. Force them to pay more through competition. You want productive people then raise your wages considerably. Win win for both sides.

Thank you Obama....the orange is trying to screw it hard.

Forum List

Back