155,576,000 employed Americans is a RECORD!

Record 155,576,000 Employed in June; 10th Record for Trump

WOW! This is great news! Looks like also people are getting out and looking for jobs after waiting EIGHT YEARS to do so or giving up in that time,they will have them soon! Plenty of jobs out there.

Unfortunately the pay for many jobs is still shit. And Trump's tax reform is a joke:

Fast food cook:
Average annual salary: $20,570
New paycheck after taxes: $697.67
Increase per paycheck: $7.78

Bartender:
Average annual salary: $25,580
New paycheck after taxes: $853.23
Increase per paycheck: $14.29

Construction workers:
Average annual salary: $37,890
New paycheck after taxes: $1,233.66
Increase per paycheck: $28.50

Electricians:
Average annual salary: $56,650
New paycheck after taxes: $1,790.53
Increase per paycheck: $59.18

Meanwhile, from Fortune magazine, not Fox Noise:
Trump’s Tax Cuts Are the Biggest Wealth Grab in Modern History

"""Make no mistake, this will hurt. To understand just how much, consider the opportunity cost. The tax plan includes adding $1.5 trillion over 10 years to the national debt, or $150 billion a year that’s not accounted for by increasing revenue elsewhere or cutting spending."""

155 million employed out of a population of 330 million

Making 175 million UNEMPLOYED

A disgrace
Babies, toddlers, small children, young teens, criminals and retirees make up a good chunk of that 175 million....

They are not employed
Only 155 million Americans actually work in Trumps America

So what are the rest doing in Trump's America when there are so many jobs around?
Freeloaders

Record 155,576,000 Employed in June; 10th Record for Trump

WOW! This is great news! Looks like also people are getting out and looking for jobs after waiting EIGHT YEARS to do so or giving up in that time,they will have them soon! Plenty of jobs out there.

Unfortunately the pay for many jobs is still shit. And Trump's tax reform is a joke:

Fast food cook:
Average annual salary: $20,570
New paycheck after taxes: $697.67
Increase per paycheck: $7.78

Bartender:
Average annual salary: $25,580
New paycheck after taxes: $853.23
Increase per paycheck: $14.29

Construction workers:
Average annual salary: $37,890
New paycheck after taxes: $1,233.66
Increase per paycheck: $28.50

Electricians:
Average annual salary: $56,650
New paycheck after taxes: $1,790.53
Increase per paycheck: $59.18

Meanwhile, from Fortune magazine, not Fox Noise:
Trump’s Tax Cuts Are the Biggest Wealth Grab in Modern History

"""Make no mistake, this will hurt. To understand just how much, consider the opportunity cost. The tax plan includes adding $1.5 trillion over 10 years to the national debt, or $150 billion a year that’s not accounted for by increasing revenue elsewhere or cutting spending."""
Shows data of people who don't pay taxes already in many cases.........LOL

They get it all back and then some with Tax Credits...............spare us your outrage.........lol

A disgrace
Or in college,retired,not looking for work etc etc etc...I know you are a liberal but DO try and use your brain.

Donald Trump is an expert in economics....went to Wharton
Got a BACHELORS Degree

He said we need to count those people when Obama was President

Yet in discussions of labor participation rate failure, you on the left found all kinds of reasons why that was happening. You often cited retirees and baby boomers. Now there is no excuse.
So retirees and students count.....that is what Trump wanted

54 percent are unemployed......that is a disaster
Better than what Obama did, thanks for finally admitting he was and is a failure.

A disgrace
Or in college,retired,not looking for work etc etc etc...I know you are a liberal but DO try and use your brain.

Got a BACHELORS Degree

Yet in discussions of labor participation rate failure, you on the left found all kinds of reasons why that was happening. You often cited retirees and baby boomers. Now there is no excuse.

Better than what Obama did, thanks for finally admitting he was and is a failure.
The Great Obama did better

Got a BACHELORS Degree

Oh, I don't think so. People dropped out of the workforce in droves during the Obama years, but they're coming back in drives under Trump. And that speaks volumes for who did a better job with our economy.

A disgrace

4 year old kids should be working a job? 80 year old grandmas too? Is there even one liberal poster who is honest? I doubt it.
Not my problem

155 million WORKING Americans support 175 million freeloaders

Trumps america

Well Trump said he will address our social programs problem. When he does, are you going to support his efforts to get people off of them? Are you going to go against the Democrat party that thrives on government dependents?

Got a BACHELORS Degree

Oh, I don't think so. People dropped out of the workforce in droves during the Obama years, but they're coming back in drives under Trump. And that speaks volumes for who did a better job with our economy.
175 million are out of the workforce under Fat Donnie

A disgrace

4 year old kids should be working a job? 80 year old grandmas too? Is there even one liberal poster who is honest? I doubt it.
Not my problem

Trumps america

Well Trump said he will address our social programs problem. When he does, are you going to support his efforts to get people off of them? Are you going to go against the Democrat party that thrives on government dependents?
Fat Donnie says a lot of things

I’ll believe it when I see it

Suddenly you care about the labor participation rate. LOL

A disgrace

Not my problem

Trumps america

Fat Donnie says a lot of things

I’ll believe it when I see it

Yes, you'll believe it, and you'll also be here bitching how the Donald is picking on poor people, and of course, WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN! We will be treated to a purvey of the terrible outcomes of his plans to get people off the dole.

I can't wait until the Democrat party tells you what to think so you can spew it off on USMB.

Doesn’t everyone?

Used to be Fat Donnie’s favorite stat

Go back to Obama's numbers, please.

Doesn’t everyone?

Used to be Fat Donnie’s favorite stat
Please continue what you are doing, in fact dial it up!

Forum List

Back