16 new kills to Obama's credit.

You strike me as a sheep.

And the diversion continues, right on cue.

Let me prove my point.

Is it 'spin' to say NATO did not kill 10's of thousands of civilians in Libya, thanks largely to Obama's support?

This is where you reply with a 'baaaaa.'

LOL

You start a thread with a horrific premise, laughing at an awful, multi-dimensional tragedy, trying to turn it into light-hearted political opportunism; then, when called on it, you keep laughing, spinning, diverting. Again, I don't know how you can do this, and I don't want to know. Worse, I've participated in this thread and I regret even being a part of it. You're a pretty nasty individual. Laughing at this horror - stunning.

The good news is that I'm going to work now, where I'm confident no one will be getting such a hoot from this story. All adults there.

And the diversion continues, right on cue.

Let me prove my point.

Is it 'spin' to say NATO did not kill 10's of thousands of civilians in Libya, thanks largely to Obama's support?

This is where you reply with a 'baaaaa.'

LOL

You start a thread with a horrific premise, laughing at an awful, multi-dimensional tragedy, trying to turn it into light-hearted political opportunism; then, when called on it, you keep laughing, spinning, diverting. Again, I don't know how you can do this, and I don't want to know. Worse, I've participated in this thread and I regret even being a part of it. You're a pretty nasty individual. Laughing at this horror - stunning.

The good news is that I'm going to work now, where I'm confident no one will be getting such a hoot from this story. All adults there.

You ducked the direct question, sheep. I knew you would.

LOL

That's right, OBAMA got bin Ladin. Damn sight better than the last guy did. If he hadn't dropped the ball, we'd have been gone by now.

No he didn't, the intell community finally got him.

and we are still there

Lead by the commander in chief. President Obama put a new policy in place. That's why Bin Laden is dead.

That's a lie. Obama himself said he changed very little. He used that fact to criticize his critics last week. Remember his press conference?

What Obama has changed is the ROE's and the diplomatic process.

Now our soldiers are in more danger and every country we're in doesn't trust us.

Afghans killing Americans = good, understandable and justifiable.

Americans killing Afghans = horrible, punish him.

What are the odds that this wigged out Sergeant was on drugs?

Want to see a dozen or so links where Bush was blamed for Abu Ghraib, loser?

You stupid ass. You are comparing policy that put Abu Gharib in place to a single act of insanity. You are one sick fuck if you cannot see the differance. You should get mental health immediatly.

They see the difference. They know the difference. They just feel ideologically obligated to point the finger elsewhere.

I would have said not "They", just one idiot poster, the OP....but then a few others jumped in to back him and his retarded thread. So....after all..."they" is justified.

There have been over 60 murders of Nato troops by Afghan troops, most them before the Koran burnings. This fact has been ignored.

When a US solder blows a fuse it's, of course, women and children. It's always innocent civlians. The difference now is killing our troops is simply considered acceptable loses.

Btw, has Obama attended any funerals, or is he too busy fundraising?

Last edited:
You know, I very rarely include personal attacks in my posts on this board.

But you deserve it. You're a dumbass.

Want to see a dozen or so links where Bush was blamed for Abu Ghraib, loser?

So the systematic abuse that was found at all dentention centers in Iraq and Afghanistan is akin to a mad man running amoke with his weapon?

The doc is right.

I've seen people say that rhetorically. And rhetorically, it's true. He gave the command.

I've never seen anyone on "the left" claiming that literally.
Well it's rhetorically? Rhetorically didn't obama give the order for those American troops to be there? You've never seen Chris post that or Rdean?

Feel free to link to a post where Chris or rdean claimed that Obama literally killed Osama bin Laden himself.
You are a mod and can view those spam post made by Chris that I report.

Obama is a champ! Just look how many he's killed.

Bush was "bad" killing people in the crossfire. Obama's a freaking God to the left for killing people.

So strange.

Did any American news agency keep a toll on the "death from above" campaign over Libya?

Libyan children bombed by NATO don't count jack shit apparently. Not when Obama has mandated killing innocent women and children.

I'm so sure that the children are going "look mommy Hope and Change"

kaboom!!!!

barack+obama+killing+machine+rambo.jpg

Forum List

Back