16 teen stabbed at mcdonalds over sauce

these blacks kids killing each other over sweet and sour sauce. dang this is acting like animals. were is outrage from there community over them doing this to each other.,

Maybe 13 will go to 12?

beetlejuice.jpg

Baseball bats will soon follow the sanctions. The latest store-keeper is in a coma.

Have these "Assault Knives", at least the scary-looking ones, been outlawed yet?

The write up says that a curfew for those who are 16 years of age and younger in that area is to go into effect on Friday. I can't help but wonder how well that all is going to be held up. I am guessing that those who are found out there in public instead of being at home where they are supposed to be are taken to jail?

God bless you and the girl's family always!!!

Holly

What kind of mindset raises their offspring to kill over a condiment from McDonald’s?

That girl was clearly raised to be Entitled, not Accountable.

reminds me of that case were those black teens were fighting and one ran out house charging knife at the other and cop showed up an shot knife girl cause she would not comply and her mother says thats how they act. like it is ok for black kids to stab each other.
It's just their culture and we need to respect it.

One of two things...

The sauce must have been out of this world delicious......or

We are dealing with savages......again.

Forum List

Back