16 year old IL boy shot and killed by police while riding bike AFTER

"He was bipolar, depressed,"

see we need compreheensive medical care for all huh?

"He was bipolar, depressed,"

see we need compreheensive medical care for all huh?

Did you read the other part about him taking meds? How'd that work out?

See, this story will remain local becaucse liberals know they can't do anything with it.

First, it's a black kid. Second, the gun was illegal. Third, he was getting psychiatric care.

So the question becomes how did a 16 year old with mental illness acquire a gun?

Not legally, that's for sure. Because even if he hadn't been mentally ill, it would be illegal for a nyone to have that gun in chicago. Yet he still got it despite all those laws.

people suffering these types of metal illness typically go off their meds a few times in their lives.

It often takes a coupld of times of going off their meds to convince them that they are better off on the meds.

You only posted this becuase you think he is black right OP

The 16 year old's mental illness is irrelevant when he is shooting a gun at the police and others. Besides, I would think anyone who does that is nuts to begin with.

people suffering these types of metal illness typically go off their meds a few times in their lives.

It often takes a coupld of times of going off their meds to convince them that they are better off on the meds.

You only posted this becuase you think he is black right OP

I'm sure everyone here knows someone bipolar. How many of them started shooting at people?

The 16 year old's mental illness is irrelevant when he is shooting a gun at the police and others. Besides, I would think anyone who does that is nuts to begin with.

I had to read that a couple of times to make sure I heard what you said. Mental illness is irrelevant in this case ?

I had to read that a couple of times to make sure I heard what you said. Mental illness is irrelevant in this case ?

If it is relevant then every time someone shoots at people and the cops is mentally ill and I guess they should be treated more leniently. However normally cop killers are treated more harshly sh oul dthey kill a cop.

this is proof of why we need medical care fro all which includes mental health care

If it is relevant then every time someone shoots at people and the cops is mentally ill and I guess they should be treated more leniently. However normally cop killers are treated more harshly sh oul dthey kill a cop.

Why should the mentally ill be treated more leniently ?

this is proof of why we need medical care fro all which includes mental health care

Unless he was stealing medications, didn't he have medical care? Doesn't this actually hurt your argument since medical care didn't prevent this if his mental illness is to blame rather than just being evil?

going off his meds was more likey to blame.

better health care would have included better monitoring of his illness

Forum List

Back